Answer: Can the bookies see the exact geographical point where I am every time

Yes

First of all if I'm not mistaken the topic should not be written in this category. Regarding your question: If you log into your ESY account from Athens, you are mapped and also the account matches your IP. If your friend from Thessaloniki logs in one of the same, with the difference they match his IP. If I log into your account from Thailand also one of the same simply in b365 they will wonder what is going on, especially if we play amounts and not 5-10 euros.
Now if it is entered from the same internet "point" they will look at what you are playing. Believe me, if you have different accounts, you can hardly escape.
I hope I covered you

Last edited:

With IP they reach neighborhoods.
With activated WiFi they reach up to a square.
With activated GPS, they reach the building.

Everyone does the first and third. Few do the second because it is more difficult, costly and the accuracy varies from city to city.

Reactions: goal2

Let's make the example more specific and assume that the distances are not as far as in the example you said. My friend or finally some person I don't know enters HIS OWN account on that book from the wi-fi of his house located in Chalandri at that street number 55 and plays.
Sometimes I am very close to this point too.. For example, 2 meters away from the wi-fi of this house.. I have my mobile phone with my own connection with my own ip since I have an internet card, and I log into MY OWN account which I have this bookie.
Can the bookie at that moment see that I am in Chalandri on that street number 55?
Does it generally see that I am in Athens or Chalandri at that moment, or can it ALSO see the exact point where I am at that moment and is the street number 55?
Let's assume that the amounts that I and the other person play are not 5-10 euros but 100+... And that we play with a different style, different type of bets. Regarding the topic, I probably made a mistake and put it in this category.
Sorry if I make you dizzy.

365 sees everything but does not affect you in this.

At Chalandriou 55 there may be 30 apartments and all the tenants have an account with 365. This is not a fault.
But if you declare your residence in Piraeus and spend the night at Chalandriou 55, or if you play from everywhere in Greece except your home, something suspicious is happening.

Well done guys for making me laugh so much...
So many piles of stuff I had been reading for a few years...
Well....
Anyone who wants, I can give them my current IP, and if they even find the city I'm in I'll give them a 50...
For every kilometer of call from my city, he will give me 1 euro only...
Anyone interested, here I am... Just letting you know that I'll get a lot more than what I give and I'm not behind any VPN, or anything weird...

Friend Crea_bet
I'm not talking about 365 but about bookmakers in general.. Unless 365 has the ability to see additional information that other bookmakers can't see

Last edited:

long story short: No they can't everything else is rather fears that have been passed down into the world over time. At least we are talking about desktop computers, for mobiles they still can't if you don't want them to.

Reactions: grosan and goal2

long story short: No they can't everything else is rather fears that have been passed down into the world over time. At least we are talking about desktop computers, for mobiles they still can't if you don't want them to.

pchatziko for mobiles they can't if you don't want them to be able to, do you mean the settings of the device for the location service, the options that google has in the settings for activation-use of accurate location, etc.?

Last edited:

Now maybe I'm becoming the forum nerd, but isn't that how things really are? I read on a foreign betting forum discussions about this exact topic, and almost everyone wrote that the bookies can see a lot of data for each player, but they cannot see the point where he is each time if he uses a mobile phone or a tablet with an internet card and goes in different places. And that they only see the city where it is located.
Somewhere they had this link and said that this site shows exactly what the bookies see for each player
http://www.ip-score.com/

I don't want to argue with conformists but when I wrote

With IP they reach neighborhoods.
With activated WiFi they reach up to a square.
With activated GPS, they reach the building.

speaking of technical capabilities that exist, they are practical and available at relatively little (for corporate level) or no cost at all.

There are exceptions that are hard to find (see virtual network routing) but are rarely mentioned to the average user.

guys, don't get tired of it... it's true what he said tarantules...
especially from a mobile phone only IP can see simple locations, for example Athens, they can't see if you are at home or not...
only the provider can see these.
In general, pay attention to the IPs and you will be included.

Good Evening. A question regarding exactly what information can a bookmaker see when I log into my account or when I place a bet.
I know that the betting company can see my IP address.
Can they also see the exact point where I am at that moment?
Let's say that I often gamble when I'm at a friend's house. However, because my friend also has an account at the same bookmaker, I never use his computer, nor do I access his house's wi-fi when I'm there.
I just play from my tablet or mobile phone that has an internet connection with a card.
Can the bookmaker see that we are at that moment in the same house?

They can see: ip- mac address - serial number
From a mobile phone, things are easier because it shows your coded entry from the entry (phone) number.
In general anyway, 90% of the companies all have the same common spy software (information is also shared in data centers) so...

They can see: ip- mac address - serial number
From a mobile phone, things are easier because it shows your coded entry from the entry (phone) number.
In general anyway, 90% of the companies all have the same common spy software (information is also shared in data centers) so...

Does it matter if it's windows or mac? or does it only matter if you have vpn?

Does it matter if it's windows or mac? or does it only matter if you have vpn?
Yes, the program is cut and left for windows
vpn and if you have the ips they are recycled (it also shows us that you are logging in with a vpn)
But in general it has to do with the company and its policy
e.g. us - we will go to the ip only in case there are suspicions about multiple accounts
anyway, most of the serious ones in the ip issue are vulnerable

Reactions: venoss

I'm a bit out of touch on this topic, does it apply if you disconnect and reconnect to the router, does the ip change??

One more thing: if I use mobile data, it seems to the company that, for example, I have two accounts??

I'm a bit out of touch on this topic, does it apply if you disconnect and reconnect to the router, does the ip change??

No. You get the same IP. If you close and reopen the router, you change the IP.

One more thing: if I use mobile data, it seems to the company that, for example, I have two accounts??
No, but it seems that you are entering from another IP, from Greece, however...
You have a different IP with the data and another with your home router.

go in http://whatismyipaddress.com/ with all your devices and you will see your IP and how it changes with everything I say above...

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...