14 / 1 / 2018 Liverpool - Manchester City *

steven4

3 Aug 2014
England - Premier League
Match Date and Time: 14 / 1 / 2018 18: 00

A game that most football fans are waiting for as these are two naturally aggressive teams that promise a spectacle in the majority of their games. Liverpool are having a pretty decent season so far and are in 4th place, just 2 points behind 2nd placed United. She could of course be much higher as there are not a few matches where she wronged herself and lost points while she was much better than her opponent. Its main weapon has always been its attack, it has scored 50 goals in 22 matches, while it remains unbeaten at Anfield so far. The void left by Coutinho cannot be filled, but the addition of Van Dijk is very important. Known for City's exploits, with broken brakes and no stress, it is in 1st place and +15 from 2nd place. It has the best attack (64 goals) but also the best defense in the category (13 goals conceded) as a result of which most opponents are afraid of it (United did the same and even at Old Trafford). But I don't think Liverpool can do the same. After all, in the last game of 2017, Crystal Palace proved that a team can compete less fearfully, with more courage against City without this meaning that it will slip away and could have won it. Liverpool are one of the few teams that can produce intensity and runs to match City's and if they get the game going I believe they have the potential to end the unbeaten run of Guardiola's team. In the derby that Liverpool gave in Anfield this year, Liverpool won 4-0 against Arsenal, drew 1-1 with Chelsea (in a match that was clearly better) and drew 0-0 with United, who played classically with full. defensive orientation. Klopp had found ways to beat Pep in the Bundesliga too, he can do it now. Of course we all know what City can do on their good day and we all know how difficult it is to keep them clean, especially when it comes to Liverpool's defence. The combination of ace and goal-goal is a risky option.

Pick: 1 & goal-goal @ 4.95 Betshop
Stake: 1 / 10
Expected profit: + 3,95

Checkout
Username: steven4
Match No: 7
Previous cellar: 58
Current wine cellar: 57
Monthly earnings: + 5,96

Reactions: giannisthegreek

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok I'm writing Olympic Final Four from now on : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    B Forum Bot: BraShaVa8888 started a new thread called "|_ Live _|" in Forecasts...