20 years infobeto! Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to infobeto !!
We grew up in here !!
I wish you health and keep up the good work! Unfortunately I have not been to any meeting for so many years but I would love to meet the children up close! I hope when we get out of these situations I can do it !!

Happy birthday to infobeto !!
We grew up in here !!
I wish you health and keep up the good work! Unfortunately I have not been to any meeting for so many years but I would love to meet the children up close! I hope when we get out of these situations I can do it !!
Costa and we want to meet you dude after so many years ... You are a bastard ...
May we see you soon ... : bravo:

Happy birthday to the site from the sans voir team, always success, always in the front line!

I personally at BetLaden wish him patience to withstand our inclinations and quirks :):) .

Thank you for the space that gives us to write the madness that strikes us and for what we live and learn in here.

The most sans voir bet is that the infobeto will exist for many, many years ... some come, some leave ... ib will exist as long as there are friends who love it ... an endless bet ... all in !!

Happy birthday to the site from the sans voir team, always success, always in the front line!

I personally at BetLaden wish him patience to withstand our inclinations and quirks :):) .

Thank you for the space that gives us to write the madness that strikes us and for what we live and learn in here.

The most sans voir bet is that the infobeto will exist for many, many years ... some come, some leave ... ib will exist as long as there are friends who love it ... an endless bet ... all in !!

Michalis from patience .... donkey! Otherwise we would not have reached 20 ... :hammer:

I have no words for sans voir ... unbelievable in everything and with a terrible drink!: Up:

NB: Nikos has not visited us here yet ... you say ... ??? I do not think;;;;: Unsure:

Michalis from patience .... donkey! Otherwise we would not have reached 20 ... :hammer:

I have no words for sans voir ... unbelievable in everything and with a terrible drink!: Up:

NB: Nikos has not visited us here yet ... you say ... ??? I do not think;;;;: Unsure:
A Czech woman is about to sit down for the sans voir .... at the moment she is grilling it ... as soon as it is finished it will be seen ... 1,050 pays :):)

"Do you think he did any arrhythmias after yesterday Burnley in sans voir live and they kept him for precautionary reasons ???
I do not think;;;:)"

This is what Mars wants to say!

Good evening from me as well. There was no way I could not come from here. Work-home-work-home, I delayed it and you like me.

First of all I wish you
infobeto, In BetLaden and to all the staff happy birthday, to be strong and strong and to continue for many more 20 years to share our common madness for betting.

As for me, I want to say that I have known infobeto since 2015 and since then I consider it as the my betting house. I am neither too old nor too young.

And it is betting house for us not only because it gave us from 2016 a "corner" in the forum, the sans voir, to do "our own", as he so generously gives to all his friends and as so generously is a accessible to everyone betting site (something not at all self-evident nowadays).

Especially for sans voir and sans voir live I want to say a big thank you to infobeto Aris and the whole company for the warm support all these years.

But most of all, I must say that I personally (and not only me) through infobeto have met many over the years
friendwith the same madness about betting. So many friends that I get the impression that I knew them from school and that all the previous years we drank beers together every week watching the matches! I think this is the most valuable thing I have won and am winning all these years in infobeto.

I wish all of us and our families good health, to quickly overcome the difficulties of the pandemic and to always enjoy the bet on infobeto carefree.

View attachment 31359

We let the story speak and she made a special tribute to what infobeto has been representing for 20 years and what it has offered!

We are here and we all continue together ...

Opportunity this anniversary year to remember stories to look for old friends to make new ones ...

Happy birthday to us! : beers1:
We truly thank all the contributors for this effort. Well done and good health to continue together!

Happy birthday to us ...

I was young and old ...: Lol:

Especially happy birthday to Mars and Nectarios, whose child is this internet meeting point thanks to which I met close friends for the rest of my life ....: sign:

May we meet again and ... cut a pie listening to the famous nightingale of Kareas ....: alcohol:: alcohol:: alcohol:: twis:

20 years .... how the years go by ...

Since 2007 ... I'm 14 in here ...

A whole life ...

New in Athens, the children I met here were (and are) my friends ....

I wish you all health and love.

Special mention to the ethos of Betladen (Mars) and nektar (Nektarios) and a thank you for this beautiful community they created!

Also be well "up there" those who left early ...

Happy birthday to us ...

I was young and old ...: Lol:

Especially happy birthday to Mars and Nectarios, whose child is this internet meeting point thanks to which I met close friends for the rest of my life ....: sign:

May we meet again and ... cut a pie listening to the famous nightingale of Kareas ....: alcohol:: alcohol:: alcohol:: twis:
What did you remind me of now !!! I cry out of emotion. What a voice and what nice tits she had my God

Happy Birthday from me to infobeto, to Mars and to all the good guys I met here.

We had a lot of good times in here, the truth is, we also had some bad times ..
I keep the good ones, I erase the bad ones together with those who created them and I wish you all health and the best in your life.
May they be well from where they see us and those who are no longer with us.

Happy Birthday again.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...