20 years infobeto! Happy birthday!

TaZerom

26 and 2005
Athens, DownTown
Happy birthday and wishes for even more years ........

Congratulations to all those who "got involved" in these years ..... good luck to those who continue and I hope the company grows. I was an active member for a relatively short time, but my stay was worth every moment, as I personally appreciated that it was a company and not an impersonal betting site.

I wish you all the best!

boudinho

14 Nov 2013
Happy birthday from me to all those who were contributors to this site and the achievement to celebrate its 20 years. Thanks to Aris and Miltos for meeting so many kids in here. Be strong and always creative.
And as one of my favorite slogans of Mars says "and in 100 I will (?) Be here to sing it" ...

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Greetings to all the old gang ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INFOBETO!

I may have left for personal reasons, but I do not forget what I learned here.
For many years this forum was like my home. I have shared a lot and learned more from many remarkable people.
Once again, a big thank you to Aris for trusting me as a tipster.

GOOD CONTINUITY AND GOOD STRENGTH TO EVERYONE.
Giannara, we thank you for everything ... But we are here to say it now and in the future, away from sad things that may have deprived us of our company during this time. It is up to us to do things better ... What do you say ... To go up to Larissa? : drink2:

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com

Congratulations to all those who "got involved" in these years ..... good luck to those who continue and I hope the company grows. I was an active member for a relatively short time, but my stay was worth every moment, as I personally appreciated that it was a company and not an impersonal betting site.

I wish you all the best!
Thomas ... you say a little, but it was a lot! Your presence is exuberant!
Come whenever you want ... the company stays company! : sign:

Reactions: nicolas

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Happy birthday from me to all those who were contributors to this site and the achievement to celebrate its 20 years. Thanks to Aris and Miltos for meeting so many kids in here. Be strong and always creative.
And as one of my favorite slogans of Mars says "and in 100 I will (?) Be here to sing it" ...
This is Dimitris ... whatever happens he will connect it with Mars! Very intelligent!: bravo:

djroof

Poker Proffessor
26 and 2005
Las Vegas baby!
www.redview.gr

I wish you all the best!
Re treleeeeeee poooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

michanioths

19 Feb 2006
Last post 10 years ago, member since 2006 with 10.000 posts. What a pleasant surprise this morning sms Mars? Happy birthday to everyone with health !!! Happy birthday to the creators, administrators and members of infobeto !!

Endless hours somewhere between betting analyzes, finding new systems that will make me cringe: priest:, tips, inside infos: hammer:, objective :p (always) analysis in fan topics, and many betting and not just madness stories.

I am very happy to see familiar faces but also new ones in the liveliest betting and not only forum in Greece.

For many reasons I could wish Happy Birthday and thank infobeto but the main one is for people I met online, over the phone and very few up close (with a member I went to a stadium in one of the many lost cup cup finals in football : kouvas:).

10 years after my last post I have stopped betting, I do not care anymore, now that I have found you again, I will go here and there to say good morning!

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Last post 10 years ago, member since 2006 with 10.000 posts. What a pleasant surprise this morning sms Mars? Happy birthday to everyone with health !!! Happy birthday to the creators, administrators and members of infobeto !!

Endless hours somewhere between betting analyzes, finding new systems that will make me cringe: priest:, tips, inside infos: hammer:, objective :p (always) analysis in fan topics, and many betting and not just madness stories.

I am very happy to see familiar faces but also new ones in the liveliest betting and not only forum in Greece.

For many reasons I could wish Happy Birthday and thank infobeto but the main one is for people I met online, over the phone and very few up close (with a member I went to a stadium in one of the many lost cup cup finals in football : kouvas:).

10 years after my last post I have stopped betting, I do not care anymore, now that I have found you again, I will go here and there to say good morning!
Hello Philip !!! What did you expect after Aris won ??? Hahaha : hammer:
To pass friend whenever you want ... we miss you too

Daglashen

9 Jan 2003
Athens, Greece
Goodmorning and Happy Birthday to Infobeto and to all its members!

The best by far betting - and not only - hangout! Because, as the older ones know and the younger members learn in time, the bet is just the occasion to gather people with common interests in this online home.

Infobeto was, is and I believe will remain a big family! After all, how many times have we not gathered for parties, snacks, excursions, ball ... and so many others, which were essentially opportunities to meet up close and create strong bonds of friendship.

PS: Many greetings to all the old friends! I hope and wish you all well!

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
Goodmorning and Happy Birthday to Infobeto and to all its members!

The best by far betting - and not only - hangout! Because, as the older ones know and the younger members learn in time, the bet is just the occasion to gather people with common interests in this online home.

Infobeto was, is and I believe will remain a big family! After all, how many times have we not gathered for parties, snacks, excursions, ball ... and so many others, which were essentially opportunities to meet up close and create strong bonds of friendship.

PS: Many greetings to all the old friends! I hope and wish you all well!

The heavy artillery has arrived !!!! : beers1:
I take this opportunity to acknowledge Dimitris' tremendous contribution : sign:in the rising course of infobeto and in the strong ties that developed in this community between members as for many years it was the driving force in our community! Many and unforgettable ...
Oh, let me remind you that he is the godfather of IFC that we have been playing for 16 years ... : wish:

May you rejoice your yogi who brought you a championship with Liverpool, Gourlis! :|

Instead of gathering in any meeting to bite them ...

Reactions: Daglashen and ALEX

nectar

Let's go for it
Staff member
11 and 2002
Infobeto of course
www.infobeto.com
I was late to make an impression :p

Very moving all the messages of old and new members. I would very much like no one to have ever left the forum but in so many years of his life it is completely normal. Our lives change much faster than the 20 years of infobeto life. Of course I with Mars necessarily here : ROFLMAO:. You will eat us on the map for a long time to come. We do not leave, we say. Here. With all the joys, with all the sorrows, with all the disagreements-agreements-conflicts-disputes. As in life. Otherwise he would not have fun. We would be bored : sneaky:

I would like to thank each and every one of them (oh, I'm going as an MP) for all the support they have given us all these years, for the patience and understanding in the decisions we made with which they often disagreed. Our intention was always pure and we tried as much as we could to put infobeto above our personal perceptions, which is difficult and which we certainly sometimes did not succeed. We are human.

May we all be well. To have our health, to overcome the pandemic and good reunion!

Sincerely.
Nektarios.

PANATHA

14 Feb 2019
So in the context of the celebrations of the 20 years of Infobeto, I suggest that in such difficult abstinences we do a good deed ..... we could, say, collect essential items under the auspices of the children of the site and give them to an institution .. Athenians would specify a meeting place (opportunity to be up close) and the distant to send them!

BetLaden

Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
So in the context of the celebrations of the 20 years of Infobeto, I suggest that in such difficult abstinences we do a good deed ..... we could, say, collect essential items under the auspices of the children of the site and give them to an institution .. Athenians would specify a meeting place (opportunity to be up close) and the distant to send them!
This issue has been raised again and I had said that we do not need to pick them up somewhere and have intermediaries.

We strengthen solidarity in infobeto and we prefer each member to express it to whom he considers best and depending on what he can send, to judge which people or institutions in his neighborhood or area to send them.

It is better and without problems ... transparency, to do so. And faster, and cheaper, and more practical, and we help our neighborhood ...

And in the orphanage that we send (Lyreio Foundation) ... we always do it separately and without drumbeats since we must respect its dignity towards us.
Congratulations on the proposal ... of course we applaud and support it and we will help if someone wants to give something and they do not know where. We can suggest ...

This is Infobeto! That they are also its members ... People with hearts!

Eric Castel

IFC # 11 Cup Winner 2019-20
31 Oct 2011
Greece
I could not take it out with just a photoshopped cake since several of the old members I was reading came in when I too was an "invisible member" for many years.

I had written before and I copy copy paste, that I also found an online family in here and it is not a coincidence that I have no contact with any other forum or betting or anything else because I do not need it since I found it in infobeto an online roof.

For all the children I met here and I have contact with them in normal life I have the best words to say. Apart from the good company and the havale, they make you feel that whatever you need is next to you. Even to come from the other side of Athens to push your car that was left early in the morning :D

There are other children we have never met due to distance but we make great company through social networks.

I will wish at infobeto and to all of us, our grandchildren to come and tell us ...

"Grandpa the central is green again"

"Grandpa, how about we put a dime in Willem's 25 ari in Ajax that these idiots gave there in sans voir? He plays first with second."

"Grandpa, will you give me a pocket money because this Ertzan is asking me to transfer again for the IFC?"

"Look, Grandpa, this Eric Castel sees everything X, mercy! That's the last one, as if he has Alzheimer's. He plays games that he did the day before yesterday."

Last edited:

Predictions

• PM09:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Press conference
  • PM11:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Press conference
  • PM12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • Press conference
  • PM19:00