20 / 1 / 2018 Stoke - Huddersfield *

steven4

3 Aug 2014
England - Premier League
Match Date and Time: 20 / 1 / 2018 17: 00

Mark Hughes is now a fixture for Stoke after prolonged team-mates and Paul Lambert was hired. Hearing his name, Stoke's fans were just not satisfied and I don't know if it will prove to be the right choice in the long run, but I expect some change in the team in the near term. After all, we have recent examples of coaching changes that brought some immediate results, such as that of Allardyce at Everton (which was in complete disarray at the time). Stoke doesn't have that bad stuff, but in recent games there has been a lack of appetite. The team is now in the relegation zone, needs immediate wins and needs to take advantage of its seat (where it made 4 from its 5 wins). In its last 4 home games it has achieved 2 wins (2-1 and 3-1 on West Brom) and saw 2 defeats without even scoring (0-3 from West Ham, 0-1 from Newcastle). On Monday she lost to 3-0 from United at Old Trafford with a service coach on her bench. Classically bad defenses, but they were good creative specials for the opponent's data and could have scored some goals. It is however an opportunity today to make a fresh start as it faces a downhill Huddersfield, has lost the energy it had at the start of the season and lost its last 2 games with its hands down (3-0 from Leicester out, 1-4 from Huddersfield within the previous race). If the quality of Shakiri and Chupo Moting for Stoke are relaunched, then even against United it has created opportunities. I expect climate change with the arrival of the new coach on the home side and Huddersfield are currently looking like an ideal opponent. Of course, I do not think that the team's poor defensive performance (worse in the passive category with 50 goals in 23 matches) can be greatly improved in a few days and if it wins it is difficult to do so without a goal. A risky combination of ace and goal-goal.

Pick: 1 & goal-goal @4.80 Betshop
Stake: 1 / 10
Expected profit: + 3,8

Checkout
Username: steven4
Match No: 11
Previous cellar: 52,5
Current wine cellar: 51,5
Monthly earnings: + 15,76

Predictions

• 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Shakhtar Donetsk - Wolfsburg
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Copenhagen - Basaksehir
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester United - Leinster
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Inter - Getafe
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 03:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • Philadelphia - Portland
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Oklahoma City Thunder - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 20:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Formula E, Berlin
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Φανουριος Forum Bot: Fanourios started a new topic called "ONE and burn ..." in Betting ...