20 / 9 / 2018 Genk-Malme

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018
20 September 2018, Thursday, and 19: 55

Genk-Malme

1 is the 9 Group of the Europa League

Sensational group before the break Genk.Tren and sovereign, in an explosive state.Univance and frightening.It is not its grading harvest that testifies them.It is her racing image.Antificial in every fight, she did not abandon her doctrine for balls in rival nets. On the other hand, Malmö is in a constant sleepyness, chekou couch and helps Panagia. It is good to say that she also encountered 4 in the last games of Alshenskan and laughed a little in front of her. It is not her grading harvest testifies j afta.Einai racing image that made you think that this group is not Genk Level Group.

Permanent Championship of the Europa League, Genk, with an impressive presence at home. The Champions League tournament in Malmö is finally relegated to the Europa League after 5 years. With that and with it, bet365 comes out and sets you up with 1.40-4.20-7.50 So what can you give to a guy like that? Genk embraces and plays at home with a team in recession.

The main question here is whether they will continue to apply after the break. Genk is given that he will take a ball to play, and if he does not get it, Malme will leave her (for that and that). An individual seat can not do the coach is Genk. Malmö has a new coach here and 3 months in Relsler. He is a tight coach, albeit Germanos. He is stinging for theft in such a match. Lister Davele does not say it but that will be his attitude and I think it's the only way to tackle a group effectively a quality Gkenk.To he will come I do not know, but this way is surely unique.

Uefa Club ranking 57 or Genk. 107 or Malmö.Logic if we think about each other in recent years.Genck has players with points of reference and the best ones are Malinovski and Samata. And Malmere has quality and experience with the first and best Ricks and Rosenberg. If you put below the rosters will find that Malmie has a much more squatted roster than that of Genk.

Their main difference and the one that has created the huge opening in the odds is the very big handicap between them before the break. I have the belief that if there was no such explosive difference the racing set would be much more balanced and I do not exclude to see Malmö in smaller odds and 4.50 and I refer to the dry double. The double DNB is now at 5.00 and comes into play early on with one unit and watching and doing from now on because I have no idea of ​​absences / injuries ous.Me such ludicrous ignorance you can not put more than 1 unit so early.

If there was no difference in the racing approach (aggressive-tight mindset), there was no point in dealing with this game even though the double DNB was in 6.00 performance.

Proposal: Malmö DNB @ 5.00

Units: 1 / 10
Reactions: Eric Castel

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018
Answer: 20 / 9 / 2018 Genk-Malme

For anyone interested in the corresponding Asian 0.0 is in 5.25. I did not honor it. I noticed later. The cube has already fallen. In 5 for DNB the proposal so.

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

Good friend, the FTL contest is no longer valid, it has been replaced by the tipsters challenge you find it on the main page. You can also write there, read the terms of the contest and if you want to start
Reactions: tsikakos

tsikakos

29 Aug 2018

Sorry, I did not get it. You can erase it for archiving purposes, I have no problem. This one with the central does not move me, thank you, but I will take my throat too much for you to read the prognosis that will be erased . Good afternoon mister.

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

There is no need to erase, analysis you made. Whether or not a contest is welcome
Reactions: tsikakos

Predictions

• 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Derby Rhythm 2019-20
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Dortmund - Bayern Munich
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Regensburg - Nuremberg
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Wow - Darmstadt
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Derby Rhythm 2019-20
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leverkusen - Wolfsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Gladbach
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...