27 / 1 / 2018 Metz-Niss *

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
over2.5 (2.05)stoiximan 3/10

Match 23 for the French Championship at 21: 00.
Mets defeated 3-1 away from Monaco and stayed at the bottom of the scoring, its appearance was good enough after staying out of 50 with a lesser player but managed to reduce and re-enter the game. It can be 7 points below the dangerous zone but its latest games are very encouraging since it has made 3 victories in its latest 5 games. Midweek has qualified with many changes to the next round of the Cup by blocking the penalty in the Tournament. Inside has 2N-1I-8 with 10-21 2 goal with only the victories is the 2 last home games.
Niss won St. Etienne with 1-0 at home and continued her winning streak to finish the top five, now she put Nand in 5 position and continues. She steadily stays in the last 8 championship matches and has her aggressive line very good situation as he showed in the away 2-2 against Monaco, where he lost many other opportunities to accept the equalization in the final phase of the match. 3N-3I-4I has 9-15I with XNUMX-XNUMX goal.
Both teams want the victory for different reasons, Mets shows very good details in the last games, makes a great effort by throwing two equal trisaries in St Etienne and Strasbourg in the last two innings. Nis scores steadily and so I expect a game with phases goals betting on over2.5.

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hannover - Dinamo Dresden
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Famalio - Porto
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P Forum Bot: Phila76 has launched a new theme called "COMPANIES AND BONES" at Betting ...