28 / 1 / 2018 Crotone - Cagliari *

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
Sport, Championship, Country: Soccer, Serie A, Italy
Match date and time: 28 / 1 / 2018 16: 00

One of the most important games in terms of the score of two gladiators is carried out in Crotone, Italy. The local team welcomes the islander Cagliari with the two teams occupying the 17 and 16 position respectively, the positions that are immediately above the relegation zone. Crotone from the beginning of the season has been around in the underground but with Walter Jingga on the bench he managed to win two victories in the difficult schedule he had in the last month after dealing with Lazio, Napoli and Milan from which he was defeated , but in the sixth Sunday of the previous Sunday he passed triumphantly from Verona with 0-3 taking a great break. And if Crotone had three consecutive very difficult games to say and Cagliari faced Roma, Fiorentina, Atalanta, Juventus and AC Milan and managed to get away with Bergamo. This very difficult program of course was to bring her fall to the score and to get to play in Crotone a game that could prove to be worthwhile along the way. In this game, however, 13 will not go from the 19 goal scored in the championship as Pagolesti, Joao Pedro and Barrela are punished and will not fight. The thing becomes even more difficult for Cagliari because it seems that Jingga has coached the defense of the home team who only scored two goals in their defeats from Napoli and Milan while keeping their home in Verona. It was from the games that I had scored for a draw from the beginning of the week, that the Spal that is below them with Inter is playing earlier and if I lose the tie it will be good enough but when I saw the absences of Cagliari I was back again. I think Crotone laughs at a goal at least to find it and will be able to keep her intact against the incomplete Cagliari which she has the chance to win over her, so I would prefer 1 dnb to her 1,70 betshop.

Pick: 1dnb @1,70 betshop
Stake: 6 / 10
Expected profit: 4,2

cashier
Username: Eric Castel
Match No: 13
Previous cellar: 22
Current wine cellar: 16
Reactions: giannisthegreek

Eric Castel

31 Oct 2011
Greece
Answer: 28 / 1 / 2018 Crotone - Cagliari

Well buddy what I was telling you yesterday ... better play what you think without studying.
You have the same chances. Since Monday it has stopped and it was the only X I saw for today.
Last night I started writing the analysis for a tie, going in and seeing absences etc problematic.
I saved it, closed it and changed it to 1dnb this morning. I did well on the basis of the reportage
but finally what the eye saw from the beginning prevailed once more.

giannisthegreek

17 Nov 2012
Piraeus
Answer: 28 / 1 / 2018 Crotone - Cagliari

Well buddy what I was telling you yesterday ... better play what you think without studying.
You have the same chances. Since Monday it has stopped and it was the only X I saw for today.
Last night I started writing the analysis for a tie, going in and seeing absences etc problematic.
I saved it, closed it and changed it to 1dnb this morning. I did well on the basis of the reportage
but finally what the eye saw from the beginning prevailed once more.
Write an analysis that suits you. For absences etc make the wrong eyes as I do! : Lol:

Predictions

• 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Derby Rhythm 2019-20
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Dortmund - Bayern Munich
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Regensburg - Nuremberg
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Wow - Darmstadt
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Derby Rhythm 2019-20
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leverkusen - Wolfsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Freiburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Gladbach
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...