30 / 1 / 2018 Huddersfield-Liverpool *

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006
gg & over2.5 (2.38)stoiximan 4/10
1-3 at any time (5.00)stoiximan 1/10

25 is the match for 22 in the English league at 00: XNUMX.
Huddersfield lost away from Stoke off the field with 2-0 in its last game and completed 6 with no win and 3 defeated in the league. A few weeks later, the 1-1 Cup against Birmingham came in. The constant bad results they have dropped it to score so that it is just 2 points above the dangerous zone and so it must change face, but difficult after Liverpool is away from home against United. if 4N-4-4 to 11-16 goal scoring in 9 from 12 home games.
Liverpool remains the team that wins the big and bounced with mikrous.Kerdise league with the City 4-3 and then lost 1-0 away from Souonsi.Gia cup respectively won the hated Everton with 2-1 control home in the next phase with 3-2 from West Brom.Parola these remains in 4 position balanced with Tottenham being back with 2 degrees difference and Chelsea above with 3 degrees diafora.Ektos seat has 6N -3I-3I with 29-22 and has scored and has received 10 goals from these games.
The Huddersfield should get points from here because danger and against Liverpool has no reason not to dare once and generally score at home but also because Liverpool do often rebound with SMEs omades.I Liverpool are very fast aggressive if find venues kills with Salah, Firminio and Mane.Perimeno a possible game stages since both would descend to win with Liverpool favorites agona.Tha bet on amfiskoro while noting at least 3 goal and p if a fun bet on the 1-3 score at any time of the match.
Reactions: giannisthegreek

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hannover - Dinamo Dresden
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Werder Bremen - Eintracht Frankfurt
  • 23:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Famalio - Porto
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P Forum Bot: Phila76 has launched a new theme called "COMPANIES AND BONES" at Betting ...