300killer cannon;

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
Unbelievable dialogues that provoke a huge sense revealed the TV "Trial in SKAI", where the managing director of Olympiakos FC is the protagonist and they are related to Kostas Manola's transliteration of "red-white".

In particular, as shown by the conversation he saw in the spotlight, Mr Brentzos appears to discuss with his uncle Piraeus defector Stelios Manola the payment of 300.000 euros as a transfer bonus to the player via Luxembourg or Ukraine.

Read the dialogs:
LEGAL ECONOMIC RECEIPT 6 / 6 / 2012
CONCERT GIANNI BRENTZOU, Managing Director of Olympiakos FC, with STELIO MANOLA, divorce Kostas Manola

- STELIOS MANOLAS: Yes.
- BRENTZOS: Good morning, Giannis Vrentzos ...
- THE;…
- Giannis Vrentzos from Olympiakos ...
- Oh ... hello ...
- Whats up;
- Good…
- Because I'm running with those of the coach ... do it tomorrow the appointment that time suits you?
- I'm leaving tomorrow ... I'll let you know ... but who will come now ...
- What time do you leave tomorrow?
- I'm leaving tomorrow ... 2 the time I fly ... I go to Rhodes for (incomprehensible) ...
- To tell you tomorrow morning?
- Tomorrow morning ... when will I get ready ...
- We can not say it by phone ... what is it ... if it is?
- Let's just say ... let me tell you something ... to drink a coffee tomorrow at the airport ... that says the word ... there in Sofitel ...
- I ...
- We'll talk about it ... we do not want more than half an hour ... I'm not even ready yet, but we did not get this thing ... we have not found this compass yet ... the shops ... they say ... but it was not that ... the subject is to find half a hour ... I do not want more ... where it is to go to 1 airport ... to say 12.30 know ya ... 12 ... Do you see your schedule and take me a great deal?
- Wait ... wait for me to see what time I'm flying ... waiting ... to see it again and tell you now ... Have we booked the coach?
- We have something ... This is the basic one, I just do not know ... can she expect something from Porto ... I'm not sure ... something ...
- ... two and ten ... let's say at Sofitel ... what time?
- 12; In Sofitel?
- Yes ... 12 Time to be in Sofitel ...
- This is my cell phone ... so if you need something you get me ...
- Okay ... Let me tell you ... We'll talk ... and then what happens ... the process?
- We'll put on a plain paper ... just what you said with the president ... remind me of me too ...
- Yes Yes…
- I make my contracts ... in one day with 2 / 7 ... and we sign ... So?
- Yes ...
- You will stay there 10day ... how much is it?
- I will stay ... there will be the lawyer, whose husband is a member there in the group ... he is known ... is Eurobank's No3 ... this is our well-known ... is there no problem in it?
- OK ... OK ... for the typical yes ... We will give an appointment in the week and these ... The only ... more I want to discuss you know this ... the bonus ...
- This (unintelligible) I take Patrik Komninos, but you can get Theodoros Theodoridis I think ... to ask there ...
- Okay ... we'll find these ... no problem ... I'm just saying ... The only thing we have to discuss tomorrow ... is this signature prize ... how can we say ... everything else is neat ...
- What to talk about ... What?
- You told me that you agreed to an amount ...
- Yes ... 300 ... yes ... (lowers the voice)
- Yeah ... so ... this is that if we give it normal ... to the player ... to you ... to who he is ... he is ...
- The player ... the player ...
- It's another 300 tax office ... That's what we need to think a little tomorrow ... how to do it ...
- How to give it without looking?
- Yeah ... Let's not say everything from the phone ... that's what I want to think a little ...
- Okay…
- Do I understand that the little one has no company ... nothing like that ... has not made anything in his life yet?
- No ... but I will open an account at ... (very much in this whisper)
- Okay ... okay ... Ok ....
- We'll say tomorrow ... we'll say tomorrow ...
- Okay ... We'll talk about it ... Thank you ... Hello ...
Watch the video of the show:

LEGAL ECONOMIC RECEIPT 7 / 6 / 2012
CONCERT Giannis VRENTZOS, CEO of Olympic Games, with LAWYER

- BRENTZOS: Good evening, Giannis Vrentzos, what are you doing?
- Hello Yannis, well I'm fine ... tell me ...
- Oh ... I got to tell you that I'll get you Monday morning ... I still look at this issue for extras, give an appointment Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning to have a first discussion to briefly describe the structure ...
- Nice ...
- ... and I will make the deal easy, the main Greek to take a look ... and I will explain to you how I think about the other to tell me your own opinion ...
- Nice ... John, why is there another contract?
- There's a three hundred ...
- One…;
- A shawl with a signature bonus ...
- Yes Yes Yes…
- ... that if the Greek contract comes in ... it will ...
- Yes ... it will not be ... yes ...
- This is not to be given in a way ...
- Well done…
- Oh ... This has one ... there will be a ... possibly a Kosta contract with an immigration racing company ... in Ireland ... in Switzerland ... somewhere ... so the bank can accept that amount. Otherwise he will not enjoy it ... from an account irrelevant to that point ...
- There is a contract so ... yes ...
- Just Kostas there ... the only problem he will have is that he has to confuse them with some other money he will have to bring them slowly ... although I do not think he will take that money very soon ... but anyway ...
- Nice ... nice ... so right now we're going to cover an informal spot you went for any bank that would take the money ... right?
- Well ... Yeah ... And we need to cover that we'll send them over there ... these ... to get to Kostas.
- Get to Kostas, to a foreign account that we have not come to if you are in Luxembourg or Ukraine ...
- Yes ...
- This money Yanni to ensure their deposition until signing, what can be done?
- We can make a deal between Kostas and Olympiakos ...
- Yes ...
- So ... we will say so close ... that we think Kostas will tear him when he sees the money in his account.
- I am my child ... do not care ... I keep it ...
- You keep it ... we do not have such problems, but in order ...
- Have you been following the issue with AEK?
- I understand…
- No ... I was then guaranteed to Dimitrelo that he would not ... etc. and we said as we said. I mean ... obviously the kid ... but you do not care if we were behind us ... no ... this is not the case ...
- Okay ... okay ... let me come and tear it or tell you something? ... get your Kostas signatures ... because he's a little crazy and Kostas ... and Stelios is not ... I know you have a family relationship but Stelios went today and made a statement ... I want to get him a phone of course ... that we prefer to go abroad. Come on, because you're here to say ...
- Did Kostas do this or Stelios?
- Stelios.
- It would have made her mad or (unintelligible) ...
- I do not think ... to see it obviously (incomprehensible) by AEK wants to show it you know I did not have another solution or I did not have something and I tried it elsewhere, but what do I say I might say about a solution for not having such papers that create tax risks ...
- Yes my child ... yes ... no ... no ... that's not what you want ...
- I can tell you ... get your signatures in Kostas' contract the normal ...
- Yeah ... you got it ... yes ...
- ... and until you see that money ... give it to me ...
- All right ... okay, Giannis.
- Okay;
- No, no one wants to create themes to the other and to himself ... so we do not discuss them is a common goal ...
- From now on, I think that Kostas will consult you in the future that he will manage these shit ... that he does not suddenly take them in ...
- Not my child ... she is careful and he's already taking me phones and breaking my phones ... What am I going to do about it ...
- Talk to Kostas and Stelios that we talked and Monday or Tuesday we'll meet ...
- Nice ... very nice ...
- ... And I'll get ready and talk ... okay?

LEGAL ECONOMIC RECEIPT 11 / 6 / 2012
CONCERT Giannis VRENTZOS, CEO of Olympiakos FC, with OLYMPIAC WORKFORCE

- BRENTZOS: Yes.
- EMPLOYER: Good morning.
- Prepared a super liga contract ...
- Yes ...
- ... for Manola ... tell us what you do not have ... what you can not find ... logically the passport number ... I know ya .. let's say ...
- Yeah ... I'll check it out what this is ...
- Half a minute to tell you the details ... It's 4 years, 200 thousands of euros a year the contract ...
- Yes ...
- ... the 4 favors known ... at 25 participations in official matches over 20 minutes, 25 thousands ...
- Yes ...
- This ... and make another paper that it will have 20% of (incomprehensible) during this contract write ...
- Yes ...
- ... And make another paper, separate saying that with the reconciliation of the contract ... I know why ... in the super liga these ... will get (incomprehensible) 300 thousands of euros.
- Nice ... It will have nothing (unintelligibly much) ...
- (unintelligible) ... everything else ... home 12 thousands of euros ... this ... and car ...
- Nice ... okay ...

sdna

Predictions

• 15:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • Levadeiakos - Panachaic GE
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • OFI - Atromitos
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Bochum - Stuttgart