7 / 1 / 2018 Shrewsbury - West Ham *

steven4

3 Aug 2014
England - Fa Cup
Match Date and Time: 7 / 1 / 2018 16: 00

West Ham continues with optimism and a good climate now as it is +2 away from the relegation zone in the Premier League. It's not that there is complacency, but the Moyes team has taken a breather and come from 3 consecutive undefeated games. Indeed, on Thursday, he took a 1-1 draw at Tottenham Hotspur, of course with all of his players behind the ball in a completely passive role. to line up an indifferent full of small eleven. Her opponent is in good shape, claiming a promotion to the Championship and the match will be televised, which will further motivate all the lower division teams. Most of the time in the respective games the value is in the outsider, but here the outsider has been heavily betting and his performance has fallen to levels that are not justified for me. Because I don't expect the Mogues to be indifferent, I find the 2.20 West Ham double to be great as they play against a League One team. Of course I don't have much confidence in West Ham, I don't like playing in the English Cup and it won't be my double choice. I would rather bet 2 anytime scorers, Tsitsarito and Ayew. Expected to fight today, the first at the top and the second at the right end, have not won the Mogues' confidence and have enough to prove. The quality of both is a given and if they are appetizing they can obviously create a lot of problems in a League One defense.

Pick: Hernandez anytime scorer @ 3.10 Betshop
Stake: 1 / 10
Expected profit: + 2,1

Pick: Ayew anytime scorer @ 4.10 Betshop
Stake: 1 / 10
Expected profit: + 3,1

Checkout
Username: steven4
Match No: 2
Previous cellar: 68,5
Current wine cellar: 66,5
Monthly earnings: -1,5

Predictions

• 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Shakhtar Donetsk - Wolfsburg
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Copenhagen - Basaksehir
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester United - Leinster
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Inter - Getafe
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 03:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • Philadelphia - Portland
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Oklahoma City Thunder - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 20:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Formula E, Berlin
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Φανουριος Forum Bot: Fanourios started a new topic called "ONE and burn ..." in Betting ...