ACTION AGAINST ABUSE BETTING REGULATION

filonos48

30 Dec 2022
Good day and happy birthday
I made this post to investigate if we can somehow organize ourselves, to choose a serious office by sharing the financial cost of those who want to participate as well as ways and organization of communication for this project. At some point we have to wake up, it is not possible to be a the lives of the victims in every gang that makes a betting shop. So I am waiting for your suggestions on how this whole venture could be organized. the questions are the following 1) a way of communication and information between us 2) a way of dividing and paying the costs of the lawsuit 3) proposal of a law firm

Obviously, I don't see any mood for such a movement, so we will continue to be grabbed in the ass and we will say here, each one of us his pain.

Obviously, I don't see any mood for such a movement, so we will continue to be grabbed in the ass and we will say here, each one of us his pain.
You obviously jumped to conclusions about whether there would be interest in such a move....regardless of whether it's feasible or not.....let a few days pass....we're about to change the time

Happy birthday guys and happy new year. I write on the subject of poker for this company. bwin. I have never been asked for so many documents for identification before. Only urine culture I did not send them. They insisted on the settlement statement. It's my fault for sending them. And when I understood what it was about and wanted to leave running, they refused to answer me because they were asking for so many documents and why they insisted on the settlement statement. The Eeep has also been informed about the matter. Load complaints without mercy and put the European Commission in the game. I wonder how this company made such a name.

Happy birthday guys and happy new year. I write on the subject of poker for this company. bwin. I have never been asked for so many documents for identification before. Only urine culture I did not send them. They insisted on the settlement statement. It's my fault for sending them. And when I understood what it was about and wanted to leave running, they refused to answer me because they were asking for so many documents and why they insisted on the settlement statement. The Eeep has also been informed about the matter. Load complaints without mercy and put the European Commission in the game. I wonder how this company made such a name.
my friend, you are off topic, the post is not a complaints office, I have made a specific suggestion and I am waiting for reactions and suggestions

my friend, you are off topic, the post is not a complaints office, I have made a specific suggestion and I am waiting for reactions and suggestions
That's why everyone will write you in their a@@ because you're stupid. 'IT IS NOT A COMPLAINTS OFFICE' haha ​​stupid stupid

In order to file a lawsuit against a bookmaker (good time, as a group of people did in Spain at 365) there must be a specific reason....In other words, our bookmaker did this
You generally write about lawsuits like that... How will that user know if it's about him?
Explain exactly the subject and those concerned will logically give their opinion

a year ago a user from here tried to gather people to file a lawsuit against Novibet...someone had gathered but did not proceed even though he had clearly written the object

In order to file a lawsuit against a bookmaker (good time, as a group of people did in Spain at 365) there must be a specific reason....In other words, our bookmaker did this
You generally write about lawsuits like that... How will that user know if it's about him?
Explain exactly the subject and those concerned will logically give their opinion

a year ago a user from here tried to gather people to file a lawsuit against Novibet...someone had gathered but did not proceed even though he had clearly written the object
I didn't talk about prosecution against betting, the goal is clear and it is the betting regulation and the abusive terms that the companies have imposed through the EEEP. If you read the terms of participation, which of the things we have to accept with our registration, some of them are extremely abusive !! Especially NOVIBET has bitten 100s of people and misused thousands of euros by clicking on them, and not only her!!!. I am not here to report to you one by one, read them and you will understand,,,,GOAL SO IT IS NOT THE COMPANIES BUT THE REGULATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THEM. I am waiting for anyone who has serious suggestions on the 3 questions I raised

Last edited:
I didn't talk about prosecution against betting, the goal is clear and it is the betting regulation and the abusive terms that the companies have imposed through the EEEP. If you read the terms of participation, which of the things we have to accept with our registration, some of them are extremely abusive !! Especially NOVIBET has bitten 100s of people and misused thousands of euros by clicking on them, and not only her!!!. I am not here to report to you one by one, read them and you will understand,,,,GOAL SO IT IS NOT THE COMPANIES BUT THE REGULATION OF PARTICIPATION IN THEM. I am waiting for anyone who has serious suggestions on the 3 questions I raised
Now that I read it, my opinion is that they let this company advertise in the same space with 3 people who advise each other with a mobile phone and a tablet and when you make a withdrawal they tell you that you were playing from the same ip or you had the same style of play and let the eeep thrash around....no evidence no nothing just assumptions and clues.

Interesting, I hope there is a response and something is done.

If I have a coffee shop in Niagara Falls and I demand that you pay 5 euros entrance, you either drink coffee or leave immediately because there is no empty table, is it considered an abusive term?
What exactly do you mean by "abusive term"?

If you don't explain what the abusive terms are that you want to change, don't expect to gather people. If people were interested they would have gathered already. Open our eyes, you are on a forum for discussion. Let me read the terms, so I can understand who is troubling you. I will understand one thing, the other 15 who will read it will understand another.

If I have a coffee shop in Niagara Falls and I demand that you pay 5 euros entrance, you either drink coffee or leave immediately because there is no empty table, is it considered an abusive term?
What exactly do you mean by "abusive term"?
Everyone
Look, I'm not a lawyer, a lawyer could analyze them for us better. However, what I know is that when there is a contract between 2 parties, there is good faith from both parties. Here we rely on the abusive terms I mentioned. you play you lose you play again you lose no one bothers you when you lose, and as soon as you start winning as if by magic the problems start (low bet, send cards, send selfies, etc.). they are sending you a joke. This is certainly not good faith on the part of the companies, which of course do not do it on their own, they take advantage of the existing regulation of the EEEP. This regulation has been cut and written in their measures and their interests. But here we have a a contract which we accept willingly or not with "paranoid" terms. Example: you forbid playing from the same ip.!!! And if, my friend, I play from the cafe, a friendly house I've found, a public network, you find a connection and not Are you paying me? Is this a good idea? After all, because I am on vacation, I will come back to the topic from September. they have the right to shut you down because they like it, they have the right to restrict you because you are winning!!, they call you on the phone and start the investigation as if we are nothing but terrorists, the EEEP has a long delay in issuing complaints and at best when it makes a decision it tells you that said the company, These and many more which we will examine in more detail from September.

Good evening my friend, because I see what you are referring to regarding the same Ip. It happened to me as well, for which I have made another thread on the forum. My friend joined to play from his account from my own device, from which I played with mine my account at the betting company. Well, after a few hours both of our accounts were locked and it seemed strange to me. After all, after they asked us separately by phone, all the information about our accounts and the papers we sent are still temporarily disabled and they are currently being examined from their competent department. After this happened, I chatted and asked if there was an issue with a friend playing from his own account, always from a device that I use with my own account, and they told me that no, there is no issue. So I conclude that there is not same ip issue? Why were we locked then? We didn't play any strange bets or anything terrible.. Full commercial football and basketball matches...

If you don't explain what the abusive terms are that you want to change, don't expect to gather people. If people were interested they would have gathered already. Open our eyes, you are on a forum for discussion. Let me read the terms, so I can understand who is troubling you. I will understand one thing and the other 15 who will d

Good evening my friend, because I see what you are referring to regarding the same Ip. It happened to me as well, for which I have made another thread on the forum. My friend joined to play from his account from my own device, from which I played with mine my account at the betting company. Well, after a few hours both of our accounts were locked and it seemed strange to me. After all, after they asked us separately by phone, all the information about our accounts and the papers we sent are still temporarily disabled and they are currently being examined from their competent department. After this happened, I chatted and asked if there was an issue with a friend playing from his own account, always from a device that I use with my own account, and they told me that no, there is no issue. So I conclude that there is not same ip issue? Why were we locked then? We didn't play any strange bets or anything terrible.. Full commercial football and basketball matches...
It is very strange what you mention for the only reason that we bet it is not usual for such tactics!!! in any case even if the service tells you it is bullshit, if you read the terms it clearly states it!!!! Anyway, what you mention is very strange and especially with the pame bet, I've never heard of it before

And I didn't expect to be treated like this by the specific company, but unfortunately it happened.. What does it say? Because I read and re-read but I didn't find anywhere that it says in the terms about the ip..

If you don't explain what the abusive terms are that you want to change, don't expect to gather people. If people were interested they would have gathered already. Open our eyes, you are on a forum for discussion. Let me read the terms, so I can understand who is troubling you. I will understand one thing, the other 15 who will read it will understand another.
If you only have lost betting accounts and no company deals with you, it is your problem. If you had an account with + for a long time, you would consistently see that they close your account because they tell you that it was connected to the same ip as another account. In the meantime, the ips have to do with the wifi, if you enter the betting shop from the wifi of a coffee shop that has also entered the same one, then your account is closed whenever they want due to the ip based on their terms with the tolerance of the EEP.

This was just one example of the many things they can do under abusive terms.

Reactions: betover

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...