EVALUATION

leo

8 Sep 2003
To Moderators:

How about we make a topic, in which we would evaluate the different predictions? A list, where next to it we will put a grade and maybe a remark.

It seems to me a good idea. Sit down first to see who we know. Probably I will write who I read and from there and beyond who wants to answer from below.

Wolf 9/10
Teacher 9/10
mobby 7/10
fmask 7/10
Macgyver (deals with basketball, I have not played yet but he is doing well) 8/10
Tokoglyphos 9/10
Spy 7/10
Sweden 8/10
Chris 7/10
Brazilian 7/10
Estrangeiro 9/10
Betant 6/10

I do not think I have forgotten anyone who wants to complete

Yannisss said:
It seems to me a good idea. Sit down first to see who we know. Probably I will write who I read and from there and beyond who wants to answer from below.

Wolf 9/10
Teacher 9/10
mobby 7/10
fmask 7/10
Macgyver (deals with basketball, I have not played yet but he is doing well) 8/10
Tokoglyphos 9/10
Spy 7/10
Sweden 8/10
Chris 7/10
Brazilian 7/10
Estrangeiro 9/10
Betant 6/10

I do not think I have forgotten anyone who wants to complete

I watch them as follows
Estrangeiro 9/10
Betant 9/10
Teacher 9/10
roho 9/10

10/10 for me means a correct prediction of 70%

Of course, the scores I give them have to do not only with the correct prediction, but also with how they evaluate the games. : eye:

MANY OF HERE DO NOT KNOW WHERE ALL OF THEM WRITE, MAYBE IT WOULD BE WISER TO SAY THE SITES IN WHICH THEY WRITE ??

BC MOBBY - BETAHOLICS
TOKOGLYFOS - BET 1 KLP

In order not to sit down with a cart of names, I will mention the ones I recruited to make D-BET (a closed group at YAHOO): : Cool:

Stricker: Globetting
Kojic2003: Punters Lounge
But: Betting Advice
DJ Sosna: Bet1X2
Prague: Betting Advice
Karakan: Globetting
Center: FC Bet
joecambo: Betting Advice
Hannu Hakkonen: Sport-Finland
Rumlesen: Punters Lounge

But there are many more that I read. I just keep in touch with them almost every day.

I almost never make predictions from anyone else ....
but I would be interested in writing some sites that offer you
valid and fresh news ... and I know many sites and
many who give predictions ... but for me it counts
to read the news I want and the evaluation to do it
on my own ... after all, it was more interesting if I ate chewed
food ... it needs a lot of analysis, so I leave it and I will just say
how anyone has a site with valid news and updated
when it should, I would like it to write ... me that news and information
I pass, so far I trust BETONET (subscription) which
I find it valid and it almost always has what I ask for ...
I also agree with GEO's Portuguese which is good
work....

but let me also say my opinion about some predictions ..
I think that's doing a very good job Michalis Brazilianos.... I have a personal opinion ...
I hear very good words about them BETAHOLICS...
the Portuguese on the site that GEO says is good ...... (although I think he is Greek if I remember correctly : alcohol: ) ......
nothing else special ...
however, I have to say that the world is full of predictions : surprise:
only the limping Maria it has not been made yet, but it is being baked :)

ETSI KAI ALLIOS TA EPISKEPTOMAI

Daglashen said:
Stricker: Globetting
http://www.globetting.com/

Kojic2003: Punters Lounge http://pub112.ezboard.com/bpunterslounge

But: Betting Advice
http://www.bettingadvice.com/forum/index.php
http://www.bettingadvice.com/
DJ Sosna: Bet1X2
http://www.bet1x2.net (subscriber)

Prague: Betting Advice

Karakan: Globetting

Center: FC Bet
http://www.fcbet.com/
joecambo: Betting Advice

Hannu Hakkonen: Sport-Finland
http://sportfinland.cjb.net/
Rumlesen: Punters Lounge

But there are many more that I read. I just keep in touch with them almost every day.

good search

[/ Url]

Another site for .....

prognostic is also the www.xrimaboom.enosi.org but it has a big minus the lack of point selection reasons. But I also like aesthetically that they are performance hunters! Rarely will anyone see odds of 1,1 or 1,2 there!

sak_bour

:hammer:
I KNOW THE BEST ...

NECTAR - INFOVETO
MISSION- INFOBETO
MOUTAFIS - INFOVETO
ALEK INFOVETO
THANASIS-INFOVETO. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AT THE OPPORTUNITY
NBA
AND THE CHILDREN WHO GIVE FOOTBALL INFOVETO

WHY LOOK AT OTHERS ?????
ARE THEY BETTER ???: eye:

I will agree with sak_bour for his tipsters Infobeto : eye:

From now on...

Very good is:

Daskalos (Betaholics), because he remains reliable for the third year, although lately we are upset because he does not analyze our games. : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

Billaras (Metrosport), because he reads games correctly, and often downloads threes : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

Frank Anton (Betmaniacs), because it must have the highest yield on the Greek Internet. : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

Good is:

Papias (Bet1) : Up:
Daglashen (from here and from there!: twis: ) : Up: : Up:
Prague (for what he writes in his forum Bettingadvice) : Up:

Let me, however, write two or three comments for some who need a little more caw : sad:

Cobra (Easybetnet), because he started with 500, plays 10 and 20 arias and managed to be at -1200 (total -1700). He is the classic type of propotzidiko who thinks that he knows everything and has an opinion on everything. Always wrong ....: down:: down:: down:: down:: down:

Book-Nomikarios (Bet-with-me) because it started well, made a name for itself, became very commercial and now plays us 1,10 and 1,20. The big ones he catches, are ALWAYS in Concrete (so that we do not forget our roots, e Nomikarie?): down:: down:: down:

Betant (Betstatistics) because while he has a very good point of view and a correct approach to games, he 'cock' every day to a tragic degree. Stop finding and doing other things. And tell us, finally who is this invisible Betant (the fake) to know ....: down:

These, for those who are interested in my humble opinion ...: sign:

with the only children I'm attending and watching are BETSHOOT, some of the kids see me in their points, and above all my criticism .....

I watch watching BETANALYSIS because of its very good stats ....

Betting Sites

I think that the Teacher (BETAHOLICS) is the best. Not only as a predictor, but I believe that he is one of the few who knows betting theories.

THEO-007 said:
with the only children I'm attending and watching are BETSHOOT, some of the kids see me in their points, and above all my criticism .....

I watch watching BETANALYSIS because of its very good stats ....
These are the reasons why I have a lot of myths about my ailments that my epilogues are,

Skotwnomai mexri na grapsw tis aitiologiseis gia kathe match use the dialects and the poll at the same time as a topic, which is a meta ante geia sas ...: sign:

Oute on the ekferoun apopsi (aitiologimeni), oute tipota! Kai antitheti gnwmi naxoun einai kalodexoumeni!

Those grafw diladi den katalava ...:hammer:

Kai gia to Foroum twn Ippodromiwn exw on pw ... Ti egine diladi? Mono man *** on Foven psaxnei oli mera na dina prognwstika? Oi loipoi ti eginan, do we mono kai den exoume glwssa? : mado:

Kai autos a cosmicline your egg? This is the day that I think it is for you ??? : surprise:

Ektos kai an den sas endiaferoun ta Ippodromia opote monos mou grafw, monos mou ta diazw ..

Cars ..

FILIC FOVEN

These are the reasons why I have a lot of myths about my ailments that my epilogues are,

Skotwnomai mexri na grapsw tis aitiologiseis gia kathe match use the dialects and the poll at the same time as a topic, which is a meta ante geia sas ...: sign:

Oute on the ekferoun apopsi (aitiologimeni), oute tipota! Kai antitheti gnwmi naxoun einai kalodexoumeni!
I will say one thing ....

In order to write a justification one must want to write. To feel it ...

The rest read and if they want they answer if they do not want they do not answer ....

What you say that because they do not answer I do not write again is completely inappropriate ....

Of course there are people who can play from such tickets. Of course this is their right .......

I will tell you something dude FOVEN .........

You could write one or two explanations for matches in the MATS OF THE DAY to help some other children who are interested in the explanations and who I inform you that read only from there. But you have not done that so far. Be sure that your effort will not be wasted if you do it .........

I hope this answer does not disturb the reasoning of this topic ......

Let's continue your answers normally ....

checkadoros said:
I will agree with sak_bour for his tipsters Infobeto : eye:

From now on...

Very good is:

Daskalos (Betaholics), why remains reliable for the third year, although lately it bothers us because it does not analyze our games. : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

Billaras (Metrosport), because he reads games correctly, and often downloads threes : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

Frank Anton (Betmaniacs), because it must have the highest yield on the Greek Internet. : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

Good is:

Papias (Bet1) : Up:
Daglashen (from here and from there!: twis: ) : Up: : Up:
Prague (for what he writes in his forum Bettingadvice) : Up:

Let me, however, write two or three comments for some who need a little more caw : sad:

Cobra (Easybetnet), because he started with 500, plays 10 and 20 arias and managed to be at -1200 (total -1700). He is the classic type of propotzidiko who thinks that he knows everything and has an opinion on everything. Always wrong ....: down:: down:: down:: down:: down:

Book-Nomikarios (Bet-with-me) because it started well, made a name for itself, became very commercial and now plays us 1,10 and 1,20. The big ones he catches, are ALWAYS in Concrete (so that we do not forget our roots, e Nomikarie?): down:: down:: down:

Betant (Betstatistics) because while he has a very good point of view and a correct approach to games, he 'cock' every day to a tragic degree. Stop finding and doing other things. And tell us, at last, who this invisible Betant (the fake) is to know....: down:

oh oh .... because I've been on the net for an hour and I'm looking ,,,,,
This is how I have become a bet-net mole ...

trading wok basically ... and no player ....

first of all so that there is no misunderstanding ,,,,,
I write with good mood and humor ....:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :) :)

======
in the first place
betad has made many reports of what he is and where he writes from and when he was in the nightmare ... (no need to mention)
but ... he's limping somewhere ..... mmmmm

villas lawyers and the like ... is not worth talking about .... (for mi)
not that I look at them anymore

for a teacher ..this is enough http://checkadoros.netfirms.com/ : beers1: : beers1:
http://www.infobeto.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8656

================

the batmans are good but .... unfortunately they came out
the Poisson distribution in the computers

well the dug is : twis:

the German oo gerd for me, however, 5 years now, stable, always positive
and with very good + units

==

maybe I will return to the post ..
I'm going to sell the African not to become a pope :) :hammer:

Last edited:
checkadoros said:
Very good is:

Daskalos (Betaholics), because he remains reliable for the third year, although lately we are upset because he does not analyze our games. : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up: : Up:

now i saw that too: surprise:

Of course, I do not know if he is the one who left the topic and decorated it properly

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...