Referee

qazdas

14 Aug 2018
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask who knows and maybe deals with arbitrage betting if he considers 2018 in Greece to be feasible?

I would also like to ask if someone from here has ever had a subscription to a site like rebelbetting or betburger etc because I would be interested in seeing how much they deserve their money?

Thank you in advance!

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Answer: Arbitrage

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask who knows and maybe deals with arbitrage betting if he considers 2018 in Greece to be feasible?

I would also like to ask if someone from here has ever had a subscription to a site like rebelbetting or betburger etc because I would be interested in seeing how much they deserve their money?

Thank you in advance!
I can not believe it personally
Reactions: eferatapsaria

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Hello everyone!

Thank you in advance!
Here we can not play the obvious and you tell us about arbitrage; As you are gone for an outside let's say England. For arbing what we can say is Hatzigiannis' song "Only in dreams can I stand you" this

qazdas

14 Aug 2018

Haha ok I understood. Do you believe that there is no way or no legal way?
I mean vpn and e-wallet to register at a exchange;
In addition, it has been found to find arbs between stxman and 365 from 1% to very recent 5%. I'm not saying that this is commonplace and I have been a subject of surebet search companies and if they deserve their money.
I know that the specific, ie all licensed companies are not arbfriendly but if you could write, for example, Betfair, do you think it is worth or is in danger of finding your own trouble?
I know these are issues that have been touched for years but I have recently discovered this betting area and am willing to look for it as much as I can.
Thank you very much for the answers and I look forward to the next ones with anxiety, with new dedications : beers1:: bravo:

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017

In addition, it has been found to find arbs between stxman and 365 from 1% to very recent 5%. I'm not saying that this is commonplace and I have been a subject of surebet search companies and if they deserve their money.
I know that the specific, ie all licensed companies are not arbfriendly but if you could write, for example, Betfair, do you think it is worth or is in danger of finding your own trouble?
I know these are issues that have been touched for years but I have recently discovered this betting area and am willing to look for it as much as I can.
Thank you, however, for the answers and I am waiting for the next ones with anxiety, with new dedications : beers1:: bravo:
Kiss that you do, you can not do arbing, the feast is over

SmartMathApps

18 Sep 2018

However, years ago (not much) the rebelBetting deserved his money.

You were fast on arbs, very rarely you did not prevent it.

Problems known ... soft books limit you sooner or later, because their mistakes know ...
So even out and play legally this way, I do not know how much it is sustainable anymore.

I guess now they'll get you even faster, so the limit will come even earlier ...

Bypassing the fact that you are not allowed to play betfair and pinnacle somehow (eg vpn) I have not done it, but I would expect that it is not something that is done without any risk.

I recently read something strange about Pinnacle in terms of player payments (I do not have it available to put it here), which (if true) is the last coin in the coffin, because Pinnacle was the only stable in all this (together with Betfair, sMarkets and other extensions).

Summarizing,
(1) There may be a way to get here, but not without any risk.
(2) Probably if you are in another country (eg England), it is debatable whether you can do it for a long time.
(3) If you decide to do this, you surely want an alert service and the RebelBetting is good enough (I have not tried any more to say).

Balaton

1 Nov 2008

It's pious. For example, in Germany you have anmeldung that you are standing and opening your account. He goes to someone to give him a paper that he rents a room at the laundry room and stays there and after he completes a few months he can make a bill to the bank. Or after England, Chatelou joins the whole world, he heads to either Malta or Gibraltar and makes an account without even being identified in some banks.

Of course, simple companies will close it in 5-10 bets and then have to identify /scroll etc every 2 days to have a play. In the end he will end up paying maintenance fees on junk bills.

For all the things there was a golden age that passed, especially the bet is in the past. To make five francs is Samurai discipline and to be 20 hours over the hammer to play 3 bets all day and not 40 that we used to play old and made a 6 bit in 1 day to take 2-3000 into the shittom.
I asked for England and you tell me about Germany. Kiss because I have stayed 10 years England not doing what you say today!

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006

I asked for England and you tell me about Germany. Kiss because I have stayed 10 years England not doing what you say today!
What is not happening? You are renting at the house of some English menus for 6 months, giving 50 pounds a month. You also get a bill in your name and a virtual job in a donor, ready and ready. In 6 months you have paper for bank account. Unless you are a freak, find a student who has a right to stay at the restaurant to open an account immediately. If they can not be done. In this world everything is happening, the only ones that are not done are to stop the wars, the hunger and the false politicians.

Of course, among the easiest things to do, all the banks were asking to open bills. You will pay for maintenance every month and 10 will be the month for the card and 25 will be the year. How will banks survive? Thieves will become?
Reactions: kriapa

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018

personally all of these sound very dangerous and expensive, including bank accounts etc abroad. I do not know if he deserves the coop.
Now, as far as Greek reality is concerned, there are few companies, and some of them are the photocopies of the other (with high yields), the great ganita, and the variations in yields per company very small.

it seems to me unlikely to find serious arbitrage in serious agendas. I do look at all the matches, all of a lot have similar odds over the under, at least in the familiar games.

if there is anything in the Tanzanian Championship (I do not attend such championships, so I do not know what's going on), she does not think she's worth the bets, because if the betting limits are too small, and even if you play max bet, strike immediately.

the betburger mentioned a little above, I gave him a look, but this has foreign companies at a rate of 95% that we can not play, so he has no meaning.

goal2

25 Apr 2016

If you want to forget about legitimacy. There is no clear legislation on what is legitimate and what is not generally about the bet.
How legitimate is the fact that EEPC gives licenses to some of Joinbet Mybet and Bwin charlatans and does not protect you when you are spending money, as long as it is legitimate for OPAP to be deprived (here is what you say. your patsabra) otherwise legitimate or unlawful is to make accounts at pinnacle and bureaus since you do not eat anytime and you do not eat or cents.
Whether it's legitimate for you to have your maxbet 1k or bet365, increase it to 2 if you lose a lot, and reduce it to 10 if you play "cool", otherwise it's legitimate to be arbing.

Go to England now, play from that arbs, for what? To play at Skybet Hill and Coral that do not accept you after leaving Greece? Let's say you're going to eat all or almost all. What would you do to go to England?
Whenever you stay in Greece and you play in Stoiximan and the rest of the Greeks. Of course this is the case, with the difference that you will have access to betfair normally, and here in other ways, plus that in England you will have some soft books above.
Pinnacle will not accept you from there. He has stopped accepting customers from the United Kingdom. And Arbing without Pinnacle forgot it, so I do not know if you will be "illegitimate" by playing in pinnacle in a "different way".
Yet you will also be in Lithuanian and Greek. It does not overcome any obstacle if you go there. And the main barrier to arbing is the lime you will eat, fast or not. Even if bet365 is supposedly not lying down, if you hit it hard on 5-6 arbs that will come out with Pinnacle, you have gone straight.
Whenever you need to have the opportunity to open other accounts with the same company and not to move to another country. This is the biggest obstacle to arbitrage. Do you have the opportunity to overcome it? Continue. Do not have the opportunity to open new accounts? What earnings did you receive by your name, and you need to stop shortly, whether you are a resident of England or Greece.
You can also play soft books that are not licensed to Greece, but accept residents of Greece.

Pinnacle and Betfair will definitely need to be covered.
Arbs Between 365 - elementaries forget it is very little, and only in very small tournaments.
Forget it and the arbs between Pinnacle or Asian and Betfair, some that believe it's possible to find (you can not find it, you get the bots they buy in seconds) Sometimes they come between Pinnacle vs 188bet-Singbet, but it's sure 188bet-Singbet will not accept it and if they accept it they will be canceled due to a performance error (usually after the match is over and if you win)
Sometimes Pinnacle also cancels. In some arbs that comes out 10% 20%. This is why it mistakenly renders a line error. But it is good that it cancels them immediately and notifies you immediately.

Those about arbing. But for me it is not worth doing. Not because you do not find arbs and arbing from Greece, it is a joy and a joy you find. It is not worthwhile to worry about because the profits you get will be very small. And only an arber, experienced and very fast with a huge kava, can make a profit that is worth the coop.
Better to deal with value betting. For me it is much higher than arbing and many levels more than a strategy.
If at arbing you earn a 3% win of each arb, in value betting if you play disciplined by playing only occasions, you have the ability to have over 10% profit (average) per game, or even more than 15% +.
If you are arbbing your account after a few tens of bets, in value betting you will stand for 100betting bets, and in some cases you will still be able to play in the same company with a 1000 + bet history.
And the most important. In arbing, you are staying in some way as a player, since you do not need to know anything about the teams that you are even betting on thousands of Euros over them.
Value betting is otherwise, you get a bigger risk, leaving your totally unfinished bet, which means you have to read the match you are playing. It is certain that through value betting you will be constantly improving as a player. your improvement is likely to reach a level where you stop dealing with soft books and play your bets only in an exchange.
Last edited:

Predictions

• 19:00
    Eurosport 1
    • SASAP Awards
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Armine Bielefeld - Bochum
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Aston Villa - Leicester
  • 21:55