ATP Bastad / Umag / Newport

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017
Soon I will find a topic on the topic, so I will not open a new topic ... this phase does not mean I do not understand ... have made a mistake reasonably;

Attachments

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
6-0, 6-7

It was saved at least by the initial selection of the + 1.5 + @ 2.00 + set

Neither 50-50 did not turn the 2 set! In his best balloon 50-50 and we had 5ary, 4ary and 3ary at the end as the TB approached!

RF THE KING

26 and 2013
This Johnson is an incredible trumpet or incredibly set. In so many 250 tournaments that have the prospect of going away, they go and give prizes to something non-existent.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
Balaz reminiscent of National League (2004), so far unimaginable everything he did and has managed in both matches! I missed the count at yesterday's penalty kicks and how many balls I saved! He literally did not break the steel today or when the Serb served for the match! It will be very interesting next time with Bonnie (if passed) who does not play his racing performance to surpass 50%! I anticipate that he will find his own trouble too!

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Balaz reminiscent of National League (2004), so far unimaginable everything he did and has managed in both matches! I missed the count at yesterday's penalty kicks and how many balls I saved! He literally did not break the steel today or when the Serb served for the match! It will be very interesting next time with Bonnie (if passed) who does not play his racing performance to surpass 50%! I anticipate that he will find his own trouble too!

It did not happen at that point to "break", because very simply this struggle - and without going into more detail - was set.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
You failed completely in the foreclosure forecast, but you were greatly confirmed at the real price you should have.
He could not reach the 100 No 70 in favor of the No 200 top this year! No 100 could be a marginal favorite against No XNUMX!

Makari played every day this No 100 and stayed every day with sets. Like No 200 to stay behind with a set and a biker, midnight afternoon afternoon and of course avoid everyday mistakes of Shooes, although the mistake was more to the unreadable opponent! The best are yet to come...

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA:
    #Infobeto said:
    What are we playing today?
    And from Germany Dortmund Over 3,5 / Werder and Herta Over 2,5
  • #Infobeto:
    Nice, Liverpool already 0-1.
  • #Infobeto:
    Liverpool half way back half time ...
  • game:
    DNðïëôïí DNB
  • game:
    jogo said:
    DNðïëôïí DNB
  • game:
  • game:
    jogo said:
    uh ... should have value on @9.00
  • game:
    jogo said:
    uh ... it should have value on @9.00
    good shit .. ((DNB @9.00 is)) so good
  • PANATHA:
    I played it and got into the first half until I scored for Dortmund ...
  • game:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ?? : Rolleyes:
  • PANATHA:
    jogo said:
    Does this 4,33 of the past just look great to me ??
    Huge and well worth the risk .... but with the soul betting on this mess ???
  • Balaton:
    Is Boos on the court?
  • Balaton:
    Sorry now this team is capable of getting at least X from Tottenham to play next week? 0-3 from the 1 half time will be
  • PANATHA:
    Good morning!!
  • #Infobeto:
    Good morning
  • PANATHA:
    What are we doing?
  • #Infobeto:
    Here in the race. To see if anything comes alive today.
  • #Infobeto:
    We also have three open bets by Lord Eliakis. To see how the day goes.
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Have a nice Sunday everyone.
    +1
  • Balaton:
    My dad's playing style over the last 2 years. 8 pack with three standards and 5 to have 2 rolls in and request 6 packs. He just got overthrown by Zwolle, but as we all know, he is a jerk because he will not pass the bulletin. If you can change his mind now ... he will never change his mind
    +1
  • PANATHA:
    In Denmark at 29΄ Hobro - Copenhagen 2-1 ... at 2.70 Copenhagen wins ....
  • #Infobeto:
    It is a pity such thoughts not to pay them ...
  • BetLaden:
    "Dianomes15" won the SuperLeague 3 competition. His gift has already been sent ... : beers1:
    +1
  • BetLaden:
    Today begins the IFC Forum ... as well as tomorrow the competition for the Champions League and the day after tomorrow for the Europa League. Let's go : cool !:
    +1
  • #Infobeto:
    Good evening and good week. European week, we will be bedding and breaking records in infobeto competitions :))))
    #Infobeto: Good evening and good week. European week, we will swing a sheet and break the ...