Australian Open 2020

PETSIOS

11 and 2016
Stan - Zverev 1 @ 2.20 2/10
I think the experience will count.
Zvebre has shown that in a slam it is difficult to do the above step. Stan has a psychology so it's worth a bit more.
Reactions: grace_kelly

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
For today's quarterfinals I will go very loose on 2 risk bets.
One go go and 2 games in 3 sets. Neither Barty nor Kenin who are the favorites (bets) easily win the matches but Quitova and Jabber are both 2,25x2,37 = 5,33 overall.
The second is Jabber's win at 2,75. As I said in the previous round, Tunisia is on its moons and that seems to be good and Kenin is not showing me such a strong favorite (should have won easier on Zhang and Goff)
For tomorrow I'm not betting on Halep, which is definitely not worth that 1,40, and against her makes sense as Kontavit is capable of winning. But I'm not going to get the 2,92 but the 10 that gives Conwayvit a finalist. The logic is that if he defeats Halep in the semifinals he will definitely have a much lower return of 2,92 as Halep is the big favorite to go up from this quarter so betting 10 and defeating Kontavit in the semifinals will get much better. yield from 2,92.
I also deal with Muguruza. The truth is, before the tournament started I looked at the 50 they had to win as it showed signs of recovery in the first 2020 matches. But it wasn't as bad as it turned out. But despite its recovery it is not that big of a favorite and the Russian 2,45 is very good. After all, the Russian is in her second consecutive year in a quarterfinal in Australia showing she is fit for the tournament.
Reactions: zorian

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Terrific missed opportunities from Canada for a break in the 3rd and after not getting those easy points - I say no to two - I don't see us well

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island of the ocean, on a deserted peak
Because I have been looking for it a lot with the umpires, there are few who play referees in men's games. It is ours Asderaki, Engzell, Chinese Zhang, let alone Alves and Serbs we are discussing now. So I found it weird to be apart of them and play such a great men's game. But it looks like none other than the Veljovic I knew

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island of the ocean, on a deserted peak
Matsara the Nadal - Thiem. The Austrian is now a very top player. Fortunately, because if all the old ones, Federer, Djokovic, Nadal were going through then it would be obvious that something bad is happening to the young. At least now it's in the semis of half.
Thiem vs Zverev
Djokovic vs Federer
These are the two men's semifinals and I want Zverev and Djokovic's wins to pay off on the 15th

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Other times at Nadal's 1.40 I would loosely play a cover song. Today I haven't touched anything, years go by unfortunately

Predictions

• 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Stuttgart - Hamburg
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports has launched a new topic called "Why we lose in football ...