Australian Open 2020

blackcat

28 Apr 2018
In the women's 2 semifinals we have 2 big favorites based on Barty's and Halep's odds.
Barty's 1.28 against Cain you mean it's not worth it. Barty may be at # 1 and playing in her home country, but Kenin isn't that bad. She has made headway at # 11 and will be at # 8 if she wins even over Osaka, Quitova. Most important, though, is that the points have not won their fireworks in big tournaments but with constant stability. I will loose a 3,55 double though I give Barty a win because the performance is excellent and certainly much better based on Kenyan's chances of winning.
In the other semifinal I won't bet anything. Halep's 1,57 is probably a fair performance as the Romanian has been the most consistent high-level player in the last 2-3 years. But Mugurutha has the experience and looks to get back to the high she was two years ago when she reached # 2. I haven't seen her play this year though so I have a clearer picture so I can trust her at 1. However if I found Halep 2.35+ I would have bet it well
Reactions: zorian

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island of the ocean, on a deserted peak
Right once again. Bart was probably missing the American option in this performance, which was the best move. The final couple of women lost. I'm waiting for the men now.
However the odds for the King are proving. Listen 7 for Federer. We said yes

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
I don't have the heart to beat Noelle and hope for a Swiss victory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Very good women's final, especially the 3rd set was eye-popping, until her Spanish poppies started with double mistakes.
So Sofia Kenin, the genius of the photo uploaded by grace
So their audience is now conquering AO and not just a finalist.

If you just look at the statistics, Sofia will see 5/6 bps and just 2/13 Mogurtuta will conclude that Spain was a bit unlucky. The truth is that although Spain was superior in the 1st set (2/9 bps versus 1/1 of the US), from the 2nd set onwards Kenin was superior and Mugurtha only managed to create a breakthrough opportunity in one game (in 0-40 of the 5th game in the 3rd) and that was because Kenin had lost a shot at us. However, and though her reactions throughout the match "brought" her close to that photo post, at this point she played terribly with the next 5 points and the next 5 games overall to finish the Final. Mugurutha out of the 5 breaks she received, 3 were from DF's own - as Mr Zorian said.

Predictions

• 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Kiello - Arminia Bielefeld
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Nuremberg - Bochum
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Karlsruhe - San Pauli
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Schalke - Werder Bremen
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Wolfsburg - Eintracht Frankfurt
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hertha Berlin - Augsburg
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Mainz - Hoffenheim
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bayern Munich - Fortuna Dσελsseldorf
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: One of them ate him ... I think that very few, not to mention no one, do not agree with the decisions and ...