Bane's live info & picks

With a very strong lineup, Dortmund entered strongly in the second half and reduced Holland. Knock out the match

Juventus also strong lineup, Sampdoria I see changes in a bad moon 1-0 with absolute dominance of the big lady so far

Juve find no resistance today and need an emphatic victory. St Pauli is dangerous on the counter, Dortmund will have to open it as time goes by

Reactions: Vkritso
1-1 final, Brighton easily kept in the end, Chelsea seemed exhausted. I'm very sad to see Werner play like that. I think the environment must change because with Tuchel I do not see it resurrected

They broke a favorite today. In the Africa Cup of Nations, Senegal stayed in x, Ghana lost and stayed out, maybe something went wrong there. Gela Chelsea, who was not expected at Stamford Bridge, had not beaten Brighton either. Dortmund out in the German cup Lazio cleaned in overtime with Immobile goal, see it!

A few words about tomorrow's program without having seen particular decisions and new teams.
Egypt, after beating Guinea with a thousand efforts, will be cleared by Sudan and will logically cover the -1 handicap. On the other hand, Guinea only wants a victory against Nigeria, we do not see any 2.5 there.
In the Italian Cup, Sassuolo will give everything to qualify for the first time in its history at 8. There is no reason to rotate. Cagliari is in the relegation zone but reports say that old Matsari will hit it. Anyway, I see an open match there, it is logical that Cagliari will find a goal very open, Sassuolo's style of play.
Inter-Empoli probably and this open match will be anyway, in both I will wait for eleven.
I believe that Panathinaikos will easily clear Karditsa against such long-range opponents, this year it has the offensive quality to find phases and the cup is a very important goal.
Goodnight to everyone

Reactions: betover and Vkritso
Nothing special this tipsport league, which takes place at such a time, these matches rarely come 0-0, between them there is no 0-0, since it is the last for the step, the teams were the first in these groups. I do not have an image but there are reasons for a small bet

As for the latest news about the Sassuolo Cagliari, it seems that the guests are finally going to fly with the player Zoao Pedro out of the mission and some young people in the eleven. The ace in combination with the over 1.5 at 1.90 acquires value as Sassuolo goes to the starting eleven maybe the chessboard remains a bench according to the latest reports

Reactions: giokal
As for the other match Inter - Empoli, Insagi will leave many on the bench and Brozovic out of action. Lute according to Italian sites starts in front. Empoli will make 2-3 changes, it has no reason to go to an extended rotation, it is comfortable.

As for the Africa Cup of Nations and having watched all the matches of this group, I think that Egypt will clear Sudan rather easily. The pharaohs were disappointing with Nigeria and came in with a lot of anxiety against Guinea. But they were superior and after the 1-0 they had a goal and they could make it 2-0 while the inconceivable goal of Guinea was a clear foul, we do not discuss it. Sudan has to win and that also suits the Egyptians. I believe the Egyptians will score at least 2 times but also the Egyptian o1.5 and the ace and o1.5 are offered below 1.70. Handicap -1 is also played.
In the other match, Guinea only wants a victory and Nigeria, which is definitely first, will make changes according to the coach. But again the match depends on the Nigerians. Guinea is not defending well and the goal is constipation. We definitely need an image there to get safe overhauls

In the meantime, Korea got tattoos "for free" thinking it was free. And we bet our money on them ...
47cc22b225.jpg

The game is not offered to all companies. Cup the first match 3-4 in favor of Onisilos. Karmiotissa wants 2 goals, I expect a goal, it is not played straight.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...