Barcelona's corner

A: Guardiola: "Images speak for themselves"!

Pep Guardiola appeared particularly worried about the situation of Lionel Messi, speaking at the press conference after the 2-1 victory of Barcelona at the headquarters of Atletico Madrid.

«The images speak for themselves, but we all have a responsibility to our colleague and everyone decides at will", The 39-year-old coach initially stated.

Asked if players like the Argentine and Cristiano Ronaldo should be more protected by the referees, he replied: "Leo (Messi) is very honest. Not only does he score, but he helps all his teammates. The referees should not only protect Cristiano or Messi, but all the players».

Guardiola then stressed: "If you play well, then you have a good chance of winning the title. If they play well, they can even win in Madrid. I am not saying that the Atletico players played violently, because it is a bad example. It was scandalous the way we played against a team that won the European Super Cup. "I am very proud of my team."
: sign:

Reactions: barcelonistas
In the "soft" Uifalusi

Tomas Uifalusi was punished with a two-match ban for hitting Lionel Messi. The Spanish federation seems to have been quite lenient with the Atletico back, since the reports spoke of the risk of being punished for even twelve games!

The committee of the Spanish federation, however, does not seem to have seen any intention in hitting Uifalusi on the Argentine star and did not consider his blow so violent. The Czech's punishment was decided on the basis of Article 115 of the Penal Code of the Spanish Football Federation, which refers to "a dangerous game with which it causes damage and undermines the capabilities of the opponent". This article provides for a penalty of one to three matches for the offender.

Certainly, however, with the fear that took place around the energy of the Atletico defender, the specific penalty can be considered a "caress". The Czech back will be absent from his team's games against Valencia on Wednesday and Zaragoza on Sunday. : Cool:: Cool:: Cool:

"Barça" humiliated Real

A terrible and terrible Barcelona humiliated Real Madrid with 89-55 and qualified for the final of the Spanish Super Cup held at the "Fernando Buesa Arena". There he will face Valencia on Saturday after the surprise victory he scored with 67-66 on the hostess Caja Laboral.

The European champions of Xavi Pascual, who were found to be ahead even with 40 points (74-34) were led by Terence Morris and Ricky Rubio with 16 and 13 points respectively, while only Clay Tucker with 15 was saved by the team of Ettore Messina .

Ten minutes: 26-15, 45-29, 76-37, 89-55

Barcelona: Sada 7, Rubio 13, Lakovic 8, Navarro 6, Perovic 2, Basquet 9, Edong 1, Morris 16, Lorbeck 7, Michael 13, Grimau 6, Basile 1.

Real Madrid: Tomic 4, Suarez 3, Reggae 6, Rodriguez 6, Velickovic 4, Garbahosa 1, Fischer 10, Vidal 2, Yul 4, Tucker 15, Prigioni, Mirotic.

Guardiola: "There are no excuses"

Pep Guardiola appeared annoyed by the second "twist" of Barcelona at the Camp Nou, after the draw (1-1) of the "blaugrana" with Mallorca. The 39-year-old coach stressed that his players should be more effective in the opportunities presented to them.

«This game can not be compared to that against Hercules. There is no excuse. It was a good game, but the goal is part of the sport. We lost two points because we did not have the opportunity to clear the match. Today we should have won. We created many opportunities, but we did not manage to score", Stressed the coach of the Catalan team:

«The championship is difficult and the teams come here and make our lives difficult, but another day we would have had a comfortable victory. I do not think that the consecutive games we have played in recent weeks are a problem».

Re: Barcelona's corner

Let me also say my opinion about the game. The team played very well despite the draw, came in and made opportunities from the first to the last minute. The fact that he did not score 2-3 goals before 1-1 was purely a matter of misfortune. He ate a goal from the Achilles heel of the team which is the corners. When you have only the Pique jumping player and a small one, it is a bit difficult to repel all the opponent's defenders, the leader is tall but does not have the jump with anything, he is a heavy defender. Finally in my opinion the team lost 2 points but gained something very important. Another star, Nolito, the boy came in within 15 minutes and gave great freshness to the team, opened dances with the side races, played the new dances nicely where the team's game is based and I believe that he has a long future ahead of him. : sign:

Amazing article. Especially the excerpt below explains a lot why being Barcelona is different from any other team on the planet

Sport24.gr: Barcelona is "more than just a club". What makes it so special?

Albert Benaiges: FC Barcelona represents the entity of the country. We are Catalans, we are Catalonia, we are in another country which is Spain. We would rather not be with them, but we are… Let me give you something as an example in what I am telling you. When dictator Franco invaded Catalonia, he executed the president and vice-president of Barcelona in the detachment (referring to the president of Barcelona, ​​Josep Sunyol i Garriga, who was executed on August 6, 1936). This in itself says a lot about Barcelona's relationship with the Catalans and Catalonia. That's why it's "mes que un club", it's an emotion. As Fabio Capello used to say, "Barcelona is unparalleled, because it is the feeling of a people".

"Barça" humiliated the Lakers

It could be an Intercontinental Cup final! Barcelona can boast that they defeated the NBA champions, as the European champions defeated the Lakers 92-88 in a friendly match that took place in Barcelona as part of the NBA Europe Live.

Pete Michael and Juan Carlos Navarro with 26 and 25 points respectively were the big protagonists of the Catalans, while Pau Gasol stood out from the "lakmen", as he had 25 points against the team that promoted him.

Coby Bryant remained at 15 points with 2/9 two points and 0/6 three points, while the entire Lakers team had 0/14 three points.

The match in "Palau St. Jordi" was watched by 16.200 spectators.

Twelve minutes: 21-24, 45-44, 68-70, 92-88

Barcelona: Michael 26 (13 rebounds, 7 assists), Morris 12 (7 rebounds), Basquet 10 (7 rebounds), Navarro 25 (6 assists), Lakovic 5, Perovic 4, Lorbeck 3, Sada 3, Edong 2, Grimau 2, Rubio.

Lakers: Artest 10 (4 steals), Odom 12 (18 rebounds), Gasol 25 (10 rebounds), Bryant 15, Fisher 12, Blake 6, Ibanks 4, Brown 2, Vujacic 2, Ratliff, Barnes, Character

lalakesl.jpg

well to feel that I dared to counter an emotion. the profits of the week go and we go again from the beginning : emb:

A: "Barça" humiliated the Lakers

lalakesl.jpg

well to feel that I dared to counter an emotion. the profits of the week go and we go again from the beginning : emb:

do not forget gambling and the feeling is something different and do not forget the profit would be satisfactory the fact that the Lakers players see the games as chore it's another thing anyway not to say bad play

Reactions: 100

do not forget gambling and the feeling is something different and do not forget the profit would be satisfactory the fact that the Lakers players see the games as chore it's another thing anyway not to say bad play
it is not wrong playing but unnecessary playing. was based on the fact that at the time of the bet the Americans were 6 points ahead and Rubio, the main organizer of my team, seemed to lose because he had his nerves with the refereeing and received a technical penalty (original: twis: ) in general the whole concept was within the measure of the Lakers longer lines on the field 12 minutes otherwise the foul and I say it will be difficult to lose and so it happened

Last edited:

Incredible video with the change of turf that took place at the team's stadium. here in Greece all summer we wanted to change him to OAKA and again he has holes

I hope Kostis to play the Queen's double at Camp Nou against the emotion .... : twis:

if I could remember the last time you beat me equal for the time being better to throw them in the trash

if I could remember the last time you beat me equal for the time being better to throw them in the trash

I'm teasing you, Kostis ... Anyway, it would be interesting to see the bunch together ... : beers1:

Messi is writing history

Rivaldo in the first place of Barcelona scorers in international competitions was caught by Lionel Messi with the two goals he scored in the victory over Copenhagen for the Champions League (2-0). The Argentine superstar reached 31 goals, 29 of which he has scored in the Champions League and two in the Club World Cup.

At the same time, "Leo" is 23 years old in the fifth place of all time scorers in Barcelona, with 137 goals. Above Messi are Cesar (235), Koumbala (194), Samitier (178) and Escola (164)

: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:

In the end, the developments are running much faster than expected and yesterday's SPORT post is confirmed today by another of it. Sports world which goes into much more detail. The reason of course for the legendary agreement of FC Barcelona with a sponsor in order to commercially exploit the jersey of the first football team. As everything shows, this sponsor will be the Qatar Foundation an organization that promotes education, research and development mainly in disadvantaged countries. This ... charitable organization offers neither more nor less 30 million euros a year for 6 years, ie 180 million euros until the end of the agreement! The club does not seem to think much about it and consider it a huge opportunity, since the profile of the organization is in line with the ideals of Barça. At the same time, not only will the Unicef ​​logo not be removed from the jersey, but the international organization will receive around 2 million euros a year under its agreement with FC Barcelona.
According to Mundo Deportivo, the announcement of the agreement with the Qatar Foundation is a matter of hours!

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: