Basket tips and picks by Bakounin

Bakounin

8 Sep 2003
Good year I wish the best to all Infobeto friends.

(I had a long time to enter the forum and accidentally erased the first message : twis: )

I summarize the picks

De Colo Over 19pts

Maccabi TA - Red Star ---> Iverson Over 8,5pts @ 1,80, 2/10
Knock out the Zirbees. It will take more time and upgraded role.

Last edited:
Answer: Basket tips and picks by Bakounin

good choices ... the under 12.5 of Melie what do you say? I'm going to put 3 these 3

good choices ... the under 12.5 of Melie what do you say? I'm going to put 3 these 3

I have no opinion about Honey. Logically he will get quite a shot from the periphery, but he will be well with his matchups (mainly Voroncevic will chase him out) by CSKA.

Easily De Colo, from the 3 period
CSKA M. - Brose ---> De Colo Over 19pts @ 1,87, 2/10

1-0-0

Units Staked: 2
Units Returned: 3,74
Profit / Loss: +1,74
Yield: + 87 %

Reactions: giannisss796

Barca - Efes ---> Over 153,5 @ 1,88, 1/10

With back to the wall, Barca (and also Barzakakas) has no room for losses, as 8a will start to move dangerously, for 4a I do not discuss it. Huge injury problems. Clown Dorsey was kicked out and his only absence would be to the Catalans. Fagerani is ready to play and he is normally eligible to participate. Its use depends on Barzoka. Many bad choices and repeated criminal mistakes in coaching by the Greek technician have led Barca into this difficult situation.
Efes is in good shape and only an easy opponent will not be for Barca. He sent tour operator Omitt to Malaga and took Alex Kirk's post. Good quilt, ready to be used. But I fear that it takes time to adapt.
I think it will be a two-handed match, with Efes being close or overtaking. Barca will be based on the regional shootout that if it is appropriate the score will open. Efata has the transference appeal and will run when given opportunities. I was waiting for the line at 151,5 and so I choose a very low bet.

1-0-0

Units Staked: 2
Units Returned: 3,74
Profit / Loss: +1,74
Yield: + 87 %

Phoenix @ Cleveland ---> Bledsoe Over 21pts @ 1,87, 5/10
Doubtless Brandon Knight for tonight, will hardly play, with the rumors of his exchange flare up. Opportunity for Bledz to show off his rich aggressive talent. I think he will open the score very quickly, in a fast tempo the match, and I bet on the Blends, selfishness and ability of Bledso.

Denver @ San Antonio ---> Denver Over 103,5 @ 1,90, 4/10
Denver is on a good moon. He plays beautiful basketball and aggressively crashes. Galinari finds himself and Denver will fight hard for a place in 8ad (8 with 17-23) and I personally think he will take it. 109,7 π μ.ο. puts Denver, with the number being 118,4 (!!) in January. Nurkic and Jokic are looking for fire! Excellent both, they have difficulty with the hard teams, so is Spurs. Mushroom Foam! Serious, mature, he is strong and completely justifies Naghès for their last choice in the twilight. I think he can hit the match and stay close to the score. 111-107 Score.

2-0-0

Units Staked: 4
Units Returned: 7,34
Profit / Loss: +3,34
Yield: + 83,5 %

Reactions: giannisss796

Barca - Efes ---> Over 153,5 @ 1,88, 1/10

Irrespective of the result, I do not know who will be, as the team was considered early, another team is Barca with Fabrerani in the place of clown Dorsey (I want to see who an idiot will go to take him to his team). He must already have over Brazilian 20 points.

3-0-0

Units Staked: 5
Units Returned: 9,22
Profit / Loss: +4,22
Yield: + 84,4 %

Chandler & Harris out. Of course for the over it is positive that Harris does not play. But Chandler gives a big boost to the attack. Gallinari doubtful with ankle problem.

For Barca, it would be good to drive away Tomic. The man does not jump a newspaper either. In its place you will have to carry a sports pedtan for special missions. In fact, Fowler should replace Tomic, but such a time like that. He has a heavy contract.

Good Luck.

Reactions: Bakounin

Chandler & Harris out. Of course for the over it is positive that Harris does not play. But Chandler gives a big boost to the attack. Gallinari doubtful with ankle problem.

For Barca, it would be good to drive away Tomic. The man does not jump a newspaper either. In its place you will have to carry a sports pedtan for special missions. In fact, Fowler should replace Tomic, but such a time like that. He has a heavy contract.

Good Luck.

The Galinari continued doubt is given in the last few days and continues playing. With Chandler's absence, I think he will play normally.
Tomic is useful, especially in this Barca essential. It's hard to find his play in the poo with his back. It is clear that the man does not jump and he has become extremely skeptical now to remind Mavrokefalidi (I will be in prison in my mouth, who want to reload us at AEK to destroy the team)

Doubtless Brandon Knight for tonight, will hardly play, with the rumors of his exchange flare up. Opportunity for Bledz to show off his rich aggressive talent. I think he will open the score very quickly, in a fast tempo the match, and I bet on the Blends, selfishness and ability of Bledso.

Nate plays. Turlubui in general the match. It was loaded (thankfully for the beet) early with 2 fouls the Buckler.

Denver @ San Antonio ---> Denver Over 103,5 @ 1,90, 4/10

5-0-0

Units Staked: 14
Units Returned: 26,17
Profit / Loss: +12,17
Yield: + 86,9 %

Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Baskonia +6,5 @ 1,83, 6/10
Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Baskonia ML @ 3,45, 1/10
Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Hanga Over 9,5pts @ 1,87, 2/10

It is very important to add the amazing Argentine LaPervitola, in the place of Progzioni. The already brilliant and full NBAers of Baskonia is greatly enhanced. Lapaditola has European experience, he is eligible to participate tonight, but I do not know whether he will be used. Extreme talent is Baskonia against the terrible ties and the metal of Olympiakos, who simply does not lose, and almost always finds the way to win. Customer relationships in the SAF, with the Faliro's battering of the Basques losing, but as it is known, the traditions are to be broken. Anyone who gets the victory makes an important step for the quartet. I think the game will be judged on the details, with the Sasky Handicap and ML being super-worthy and worth betting.

Darussafaka - Unics ---> Wanamaker Over 13,5pts @ 1,80, 2/10

5-0-0

Reactions: Danny

Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Baskonia Over 74,5 @ 1,83, 4/10

5-0-0

Reactions: Danny

One of them I threw at Baskonia. I hope he will not spoil us.

Reactions: Bakounin

Chicago @ Atlanta ---> Atlanta / Atlanta HT / FT @ 1,88, 4/10

Portland @ Phila ---> Over 207,5 @ 1,90, 2/10

Milwaukee @ Orlando ---> Giannis Under 40Pts & Reb & As @ 1,87, 3/10

GS @ Houston ---> Houston +6,5 @ 1,80, 1/10

5-0-0

Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Baskonia +6,5 @ 1,83, 6/10
Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Baskonia ML @ 3,45, 1/10

Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Hanga Over 9,5pts @ 1,87, 2/10

Darussafaka - Unics ---> Wanamaker Over 13,5pts @ 1,80, 2/10

Olympiacos - Baskonia ---> Baskonia Over 74,5 @ 1,83, 4/10

7-3-0

Units Staked: 29
Units Returned: 33,51
Profit / Loss: +4,51
Yield: + 15,5 %

It helped eliminate Kumbo to pass the beetle, because without Monro on the parquet he was playing the 25 rebounds. They could have expelled him earlier. A lot of nerves in general over the last month (tell me, of course, when compared to Cuzins, Yanni seems to have taken xanax : twis: ). The second push on Bionbo over the leap was obscene and could have injured the child if he was to get him full.

Chicago @ Atlanta ---> Atlanta / Atlanta HT / FT @ 1,88, 4/10

Portland @ Phila ---> Over 207,5 @ 1,90, 2/10

Milwaukee @ Orlando ---> Giannis Under 40Pts & Reb & As @ 1,87, 3/10

GS @ Houston ---> Houston +6,5 @ 1,80, 1/10

9-5-0

Units Staked: 39
Units Returned: 46,64
Profit / Loss: +7,64
Yield: + 19,5 %

AEK - Apollon P .---> AEK -21,5 & Over 143,5 @ 3,76, 1/10

9-5-0

Units Staked: 39
Units Returned: 46,64
Profit / Loss: +7,64
Yield: + 19,5 %

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...