Bet the plaque

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
Good evening!

I'm going from another thread together with almost half my board! The bets will be mostly for my plak and they have to do with 1.5 goals either total or group, ie the dry point double or double play 1.5 team because the good ones the half-zero seasons are out of date for any reason, I'm counting on the fact that a dry spot victory is more likely to break into 2-2 with half-zero (1-0 or 0-1). I hope to verify this again with 1-0 the signing will pass, but it will be lost but 2-2 will lose the forecast, but it will win the bet. This time I think to watch if (-1.5) is more interesting, because below the games played in this game are 1.40-1.50 games 2.00 / 2.20 and the potential of the points is closed at 2-0 without excluding 3-1 in case a team accepts a goal.

We also have a premiere in the Spanish Championship where I watch a special card wager based mainly on refereeing statistics that verify the use of several cards to some teams. I calculate the average of the referee's cards with the average of cards per team for the pair whistle and of course what the team can do with the dirty stuff and how they play. I do not have much time for more specific things, but the game will understand my game. For the start I would rather not follow oios Stakes seriously para only in chavale of fun bet as you launch on my part!

Original Fund: 100 stake

Current Fund: 57.95 stakes

Open bets

1Yes Dinamo Zagreb v NK Lokomotiva Zagreb
(To Scratch Both Teams)
16/08/2013None2.00Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

1Rijeka Over 1.5Rijeka v RNK Split
(Total Team Goals)
17/08/2013None1.80Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

1Hideaway Over 1.5Hajduk Split in Slavin Beloopo
(Total Team Goals)
17/08/2013None1.50Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

the above betting is a game that I expect from the previous Saturday and I'll go through all the games I have in my mind at a moment and at least one hour before the game I will decide whether to play and how much I will play. the reason I'm going through everything I think is because I want to have them packed so I can read them easily so I will not forget them because it's going to work a little longer in my legs.

Good afternoon!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
Answer: Bet the Plaque

It's easy tomorrow to stay and what to leave. I play in Arsenal, Liverpool on the weekend and the game of Zenith that is reasonable to reach a score of victory with the time she has and the problems of her adversary, but his mentality of the championship is probable in 1-0 with a bad game of Assy and a moderate of Zenit. I am playing 1 playing Gandis playing with Lirs and I believe that there is a dynamic in the home because it is within a good team of mediums and such games when you have a goal the 6 you have to win them because, except for the momentum, somewhere in the game, it's going to be the basis of my skeptics for the teams I'm going to play.

The 2 game in this team mind of 1.5 is Jabloniec in Czechia who will also face a lower team where he has to score points because the theoretical material and chemistry available to the team is entitled to hope for something good is the 3 position. There is a lot of competition, of course, and tomorrow I will support it in a game that should and can be won, as long as it is in a good place.

I do not want to play them with a single stake or I am interested in it and I will pass them to a 2addle relaxed. If there was a 3 game with such good dynamics I would get the chance to play 3 only if I missed one to get back. 2 will support another classic 4 doubling game that I will play with 1.5 in total at @1.20 around average. I have separated 4-5 games and I have to cut one of them. I would like to emphasize that these 1.5 totals had another treatment over the last few years, that is to say, the 1 fourth in the loop since I had a picture and I saw that it is likely that the 1 goal will come in half in a game, of course, which I thought would hardly stick to this 1 goal when one of the 2 teams opened. good 2.5 games that I believe will break if they break into the 2 goals so I can distinguish them from the others with a high degree of risk, that is, what you say is 2 goals are kicked out will come in and these games on the substance do not it's good over 2.5 but you go into a al the logic of 2 being without a chance to figure out whether it will have a quick opening of the score and banging with yours to spoil the others. This is the bad logic that spoils 4s when I have to play often in the week without the variety of games and there is not a variety of championships at the moment. I will be playing 2 4 1, XNUMX every day to find a way to improve them to get rid of the logic of the monk in the saddle because for now because of the job I can run and I'm gonna go to cover games will arising from a group that will hold in favor and will be playing with these that I have to per.

2 Tomorrow Gamblers and Gadget play XMUMX, but without playing them I will just watch them. I also believe that 1.5 games even accept a terminal is not far from the 2-3 that is needed.

For cards in the premiere I'm waiting for the diets to whistle 3 games loudly at 1 to play to see if I play 3

Valencia - Malaga

Sevilli - Atletico

Throw - Espanol

The bet will be all in 365 as things have been done, but it covers me all I want to do this season.

Jambolov - Znimo OVER 1.5 (Jablonec) @1.50

Gandis - Liers Over 1.5 (Gand) @1.50

2 @ xNUMX 2.25 / 2

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

I love your way of playing !!!: agr:
Good luck !!!!: sign:
Thank you very much Giannare! He also likes me very much, I am very nervous about staying in the back of my team so I avoid the phrase "we did not eat it from the lads if it is possible" and "well it is possible to lose the game with 2-0 in front?"

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Basically good spirits, I long awoke to wake up because I included diets until dawn and diets did not tell!

Soon I will go to 3 from the 5 that I had in my mind because I cut the 2 (Gandis because it is in the other and I do not want to throw me out to 2 with premiere of 1-0 and Swedish Norsepping). 3 tiles of pure triple that anyone can open the score at any time and hardly the match will end with this opening whatever it is.

Wolvesburg - Salke Over 1.5 @1.16

Stuttgart - Leverkusen Over 1.5 @1.18

Lokeren - Genk Over 1.5 @1.18

3 @ xNUMX 1.62 / 4

And 3 is a very good 2.5 theorist and I think it's going to be hard to break into 1 goals, there must be points and monsters. I keep the 2 goals and 3 to clear as fast as possible.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Difficult to not pay this trinity kiss !!!!: goood:
So it seems, but if it does not get into the job, it does not work : eye:

I do not know what is going on in the lances but there is a serious problem so far, in 1 fourth we had 2 carefully tight teams, they found pace soon and 2 where in 5 minute they made 3 classic opportunities with one of these sham sham a good diagonal position, but it soon took the coach from the coaches to tighten up old. We have 0-0 half-time and we see, as long as the same thing and the other have a lot of difficulties. we will sweat for them too!
Reactions: SERRES

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

The problem was solved in the Mercenaries with a sudden self-squad but it was longer than it had been told by the Wolves. It will need a little bit of play in the 2 game with a relatively fast opening of the score to leave at least a XNUM minute clean for the cleanup of the spot.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

The chance also helped 2 score exits. To see if 2 is properly closed.

Goalkeeper Goalkeeper I wrote : bravo:

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Wolvesburg - Salke Over 1.5 @1.16 FI4

Stuttgart - Leverkusen Over 1.5 @1.18 FI0

Lokeren - Genk Over 1.5 @1.18

3 @1.62 4 / 10 -4

Original Fund: 100 stake

Current Fund: 53.95 stakes

It is the 6 continuation that is lost and has been a general concern for me and I was cursed by someone last year. Finally I am not standing in the game, very nervous, it did not play clean, without 15 minute with rhythm, minimum opportunity for goals, 2-3 only classics, otherwise I was expecting the game with the leverkusen many better setbacks from last year and Stuttgart much worse than last year's.

At least the Czech was closed by the half-time 2-1 at 34o fine. I hope Gandhi will not spoil it for the night because I will go back even further. 2 Croatian today. Let's see if it will lay!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

5 is in 10 minutes with 2 yellow cards, we were in the middle! I was ready for 10 / 10 to be yellow to 34o fine but I want to keep up the level and character else I see fleeing and out of the house : twis:

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has started a new theme called "Arrest for illegal betting with ...