Bet the plaque

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
Answer: Bet the Plaque

Good luck lord lord:D ! for "plate" bets you didn't move badly. : twis: But you play a lot and old man, how can I watch you?:?:
I played and I didn't get lost yesterday and that is a relative success for me thinking that I was lucky enough to visit your cave. Thank you though the games are not many, 2 was Croatian for a week and a week ago Believe me you don't want to see too many games and I don't even want to miss this moment so I don't get lost : twis:
Reactions: GIANNAROS

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

I'll tell you a story about Copenhagen's fast-paced game today. The 1.5 Overall story started several years ago at the time of gamebookers praising an 20 every Saturday / Sunday with 10 euros coming out of 100. As with the dry spots that went elsewhere, every week gush, every month at -500 with 1 / X2 or the upside. The truth is that the 20 games never won a single race and came around 15-XNX- 16 and a few times I arrived at 17 / 18 and stay here to report the lost game Then the only game was Copenhagen - Aarhus that expired 19-20 from the beginning of the 20 half and Xenum was very big since X was X. later the 1ada was cut and the games were reduced to 0-1 which again lost 17 or 18 until I got to 20-15 with 16 performance and started to pay where and until I ended up X. I mentioned this because my memory suddenly came up last night after Kopp's appearance. Haggard - Aarhus I wanted to play with Sundsvall as I mentioned last night. I decided to cut Copenhagen's 1 overboard but not that I don't see / believe it but for a mere refusal to see any sudden 2-XNUM for 10-XNUM since this effect only came one time in the last 13 between them. I'll take a look to see if he can marry any other game in his measures otherwise I will play the Sunswal only with (-10) after yesterday's break and Today's 4 game acquires extra odds.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

I trust Twente's memoir, I hope she plays well and seizes her opportunities.

Twente - Utrecht Over 1.5 (Twente) @1.50

Sundsvall - Warburgs Over 1.5 (Sundsvall) @1.40

2 @ xNUMX 2.10 / 2

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Lazio - Juventus

Referre: Gianluca Rocchi

Their games are easily avoided and these knockouts are the ones with referee mentality!

In the same context with yesterday's Over 5.5 @1.66 and Asian Over 6 @1.95 and last time I will decide as the day progresses whether the first choice will play with 3 / 10 or 2 / 10 second.

Italian strong and good card games are a unit more than Spanish. English is 2-3 units please with 4.5 and 3.5 and German and French still lower on 2.5

I just mention my thought because at the moment I don't know if I'll have time for expression / exposure.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Dventia halfway through 2 goals from Kastanios, I'll make them Follow today!

Nuremberg Goal with Alessandro Del Piero signed!

Beautiful things today!

I hope Sunswal justifies us closing 2ada and the stupid thing to make psychology just before the Italian Super Cup!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Hajduk - Belupo FI1

Over 1.5 (Hajduk) @1.50 4 / 10 -4

Twente - Utrecht Over 1.5 (Twente) @1.50 FI6

Sundsvall - Warburgs Over 1.5 (Sundsvall) @1.40
FI4

2 @ xNUMX 2.10 / 2 + 10

Original Fund: 100 stake

Current Fund: 56.65 stakes

Lazio - Juventus

Overver Asian Card Set 6 @1.950 2 / 10

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Lazio - Juventus 3

Overver Asian Card Set 6 @1.950 2 / 10 -2

Current Fund: 54.65 stakes

Last week's Croatians were spoiled last Sunday, but 2ada again had a good time with the Copenhagen maneuver because it would be a bigger chasm.

For the Italian I have to emphasize the only factor that comes out of the card game. When the game breaks out before the 60 score automatically loses the cards, it is legal. In the event of a tonight's clash.

1 yellow card in Seville - Atletico in 48 second : Lol:

I love this Championship 1

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

I'm going to play 0.5 over at @1.20 with 10 / 10 going into the corner and I'm going to play Seville @1.80 scoring : twis:

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

the only one I could play without passing it was here

1Seville - Over 1.5Sevilla v Atletico Madrid
(Home Team Goals)
19/08/2013None5.00Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Sevilli - Atletico FI1

Seville to win @2.75 2 / 10 -2

Current Fund: 52.65 stakes

Atletico did not deserve anything above the 1 rank. Else it should have preceded the 1 part and elsewhere, the 2 part again had the opportunity to do it first, and the other put it back in the first place. Seville to score when it was left behind to score. Wrong moves not to play the 2 carbine Spanish derby independent referee whistled and played Italian paparazzi. Next Saturday / Sunday I wait with wild moods. : twis:

Good evening!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Sunday 25 Aug 2013

Augsburg - Stuttgart X2 @1.61

Levante - Seville X2 @1.40

2 @ xNUMX 2.25 / 4

Because I will forget them as I forgot 3ada Wolfsburg / Lockeren / Krasnodar, I get them from today, I see them and I know quite a lot of points. it fits better outside of the box and will look for points in this match, Lampadia will hit it smart, he is a stupid coach but easy for a big cat and the game for me in Augsburg is easy and deserves to play in the triple.

The same goes for Seville as in the counterattacks the team will be on fire this year, the guitar and marines are great players and they have worked well with Emery, Bacca and Gamirio are area players, whoever starts will do the damage, for anytime and 2 are great choices along with Rakitic as always to surprise the undercover hunter. A big note at @ 2.00 + I am not playing of course but the 1.5 team will play somewhat like a bet that will be equivalent to @ XNUMNX.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Except for breakfast, lunch we have to see Vallecano - Elche at night because he is the opponent of Atletico in the next match and we need to have a clear picture of whether we can From the next game of the 2 race. The easy goal will not be atletico this year and Diego Costa is not going to beat you at every race; pr teams on the counter with 2-3 Dangerous players will give us the dish ready as long as we are ready at the right time. I do not say but for this match I prepare lenses in Madrid for frost : eye:

The midfielder and Bazooka know what he is going to do in this match, see the fake 1-3 inside Seville and dive into @ 1.30 / @ 1.40 but will have to go through the waves to get it out (if ), without any sound we will wait on the couch with t-shirts, paprika chips for the bam which Atletico will be reduced to, then let's say we wish we would have started already : beers1:

Good night again!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Good evening!

For 30 minutes yesterday I was worried at Vallecano - Elche and I didn't believe what I was seeing, I was ready to close the game until the 1 machine came out, it finally came out third and the game rolled out, followed by a second 2-3 minute and I'm not here anymore, In the third unfolding of the ball from the right side, the ball reached the heart of the area and in the first run the score was written 1-0 and the feast started. Elche froze, where he was checking the game big phase to open sk lost the ball in a good 10 min that Vayegano found footwork and movement. Throughout Elche's frostbite and with good psychology for Vayegano, Perea found space freely, saw focal lengths, calculated Elche's second by writing the 2-0 board. The second half was a typical process for Vallecano warming up and testing the 2-3 counter-attacking players that I needed to work with. and Bueno gave Perea a good time to execute and said "go try my leg with Elche we play" wrote 3-0 and left the cake on the cake for the next week in Marditi.30 minutes disappointed, it was reasonable for the premiere and 60 was liked by me and many others who believe in this team. For Elche I have nothing to say at all, an 11 team without a beginning is the only thing that comes to me for now I know the neo-enlightened ones. In the game with Sociedad, though track with Lyon today, I can only manage to hold on to zero, I don't know what he can do in the offseason, I don't know if they will have any excitement and what they will achieve, I just keep getting goals from Sociedad and along with the other 2 games played on double chances, namely Elche scoring a goal from Sociedad, Levante scoring a goal from Seville and Augsburg scoring a goal from Stuttgart. played for next week.

1Augsburg - No. Augsburg v Stuttgart
(Don't Goal)
25/08/2013None1.30Open
2Elche - No. Elche v Real Sociedad
(Don't Goal)
24/08/2013None1.25Open
3Levante - No. Levante v Sevilla
(Don't Goal)
25/08/2013None1.25Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

Προλαβα να δω και ενα ημιχρονο απο τη νεα Θελτα του Λουις Ενρικε,αυτοι δεν χρειαστηκαν να υποφερουν 30 λεπτα,μπηκαν ζεστοι και ετοιμοι για την γρηγορη εξασφαλιση της παραμονης,μου αρεσε αρκετα,καλη προσθηκη του Nolito που θα βοηθησει,ο Τσαρλς εδειξε οτι μπορει να αντικαταστησει τον Ασπας,η χημεια υπαρχει.Μια καλη βασικη 11αδα υπαρχει για να δωσει αυτο που χρειαζεται για βαθμους σε βαθος χρονου.Στο δευτερο δεν ξερω τι εγινε και χαθηκε αυτο το τριποντο αλλα καπως ετσι εξελιχθηκε η περιπετεια παραπονης περυσι.Πανε για σφαγη μεσα στη Μπετις την επομενη αγωνιστικη σε ενα παιχνιδι που περιμενουμε ενα καρτακια να μας βγαλει τις καρτες γιατι το δυνατο παιχνιδι ειναι δεδομενο μεταξυ τους.Μιας και αναφεραμε τις καρτες να πω οτι το λαιν δεν βγηκε στο 3ο ματς που κρατησα(στα 2 προηγουμενα βαλενθια και σεβιλη περασαν οι καρτες) γιατι ηταν αρκετα ψηλο(7.5) και εμεινε στις 7 παρα το μπερδεμα που εφαγα και νομιζω οτι σφυριζε ο αλλος Texeira γιατι ειναι 2 Texeira,ενας φονιας που δινει καρτες ευκολα και ενας που δινει δυσκολα.Τα μεγαλα line δεν τα κραταω και πολυ εκτος αν ειναι καποιο εξαιρετικα δυνατο παιχνιδι που παιζει αρκετα η κοκκινη κι ετσι υπο προυποθεσεις παιζεται.Χτες ειχε και ενα 2ο αγγλικο παιχνιδι καρτων που απ οτι ειδα εγινε σφαγη,Μαντσεστερ σιτι με Νιουκαστλ και Μαρινερ διαιτητης που στο κοτετσι πρεπει να προλαβα το ζευγαρι μαρινερ-νιουκαστλ που πληρωνει στις καρτες(πρεπει να εβγαλε περυσι στο λιβερπουλ-νιουκαστλ το οβερ απο ημιχρονο παλι).Δεν το επαιξα γιατι δεν εδωσα βαση στοιχηματικη χτες διοτι ετρεχα στο συνεργειο για το αυτοκινητο και δεν ειχα τον χρονο που ηθελα,οπως δεν επαιξα και το πλαισιο του διπλασιασμου με τα οβερ 1.5 συνολικα που πληρωσαν βεβαια τωρα που δεν τα επαιξα μετα απο 6 κουβαδες.ειχα 5 παιχνιδια και επρεπε να κοψω ενα απο αυτα(τα 2 σουηδικα,γαλατα,σιτι και το νορβηγικο που βγηκε στο 90 και εια μια περιεργη αισθηση για αυτο το ματς οτι θα χαθει αν και νορβηγιες τις εχω κοψει στα 1.5) οτι και να επαιζα λοιπον χτες θα εβγαινε σε οβερ 1.5 οπως επισης θα περνουσε και το αλλο πλαισιο του διπλασιασμου με τα οβερ 1.5 ομαδικα στο πολυ καλο της γαλατασαραι @1.40 και της Αικ που ειναι στο παιχνιδι μου παντα εντος εδρας στο @1.50(καλη 2αδουλα κι αυτη).ενα καλο 3/3 θα ειχε προκυψει χτες και ειχα σκοπο να ξεκινησω απο χθες με 4/10 αφου ακολουθει καλη αγωνιστικη το επομενο σαβ/κυρ.Τελοςπαντων για να μην κουρασω αλλο κλεινω με το παιχιδι Ατλετικο - Βαγιεκανο που ειναι στο προγραμμα μου και αυτο την επομενη για να δω αν θα ξεκινησει ο καστιγιο που ειναι κατι που δεν θελω αυτη τη στιγμη και ελπιζω να το καταλαβει και ο προπονητης του οτι δεν πρεπει να ξεκινησει ο καστιγιο της επομενη.Ας τον βαλει μετα αναλογα με την εξελιξη του παιχνιδιου.Η φυγη του πιτι δεν θα λειψει νομιζω σε κανεναν αλλα ο καστιγιο δεν ξερω κατα ποσο μπορει να ειναι θετικος σε αυτη την βαγιεκανο.θα δειξει στη πορεια,ειναι πολυ νωρις για κριτικη.Μεχρι 2/10 θα παιχτει το να σκοραρει 1η η Βαγιεκανο που δινει @4.00+ και θα κρατησω και το γκολ/γκολ με ενα ακομα 2/10 στο @2.00 αφου δω την 11αδα που θα ξεκινησει.στην αναμονη αυτα τα bet και τα λεω τωρα γιατι εκεινη την στιγμη δεν θα προλαβω να τα πω και απλα θα περασω το πονταρισμα οταν παιχτει ελαχιστα λεπτα πριν ξεκινησει το ματς.Ελπιζω να μην ξεχασα να γραψω κατι απο ολα αυτα που ειχα κρατημενα στο μυαλο μου.για οτιδηποτε νεοτερο καπου εδω γυρω θα ειμαι : twis:

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

For tonight's games I'm not a fan of European tournaments and treat them to a fun bet for fun. I keep the 3 games the goal / goal and marry them to an 3 team with 1 / 10 and even then.

1Yes Victoria Plzen v Maribor
(To Scratch Both Teams)
20/08/2013None1.83Open
2Yes Lyon v Real Sociedad
(To Scratch Both Teams)
20/08/2013None1.80Open
3Yes Eindhoven v Milan
(To Scratch Both Teams)
20/08/2013None1.61Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

European game cards are an element I play before I even start these English and Spanish games and the truth is that you can't put them in a database because we talked about too many arbitrations that come across different games. a lot of different teams and so just keep some intuitions on their side and what kind of game they will need to deal with. in my game and it has paid me a lot of time, i will honor it today for many different reasons such as intuition, good performance on the standard european line of 4.5 @2.10 and so will whistle the game that I will be watching tonight She will have the game regular, goals will be there, the goal Sociedad with her trio will look for, her game is a dangerous midfielder and she will not hesitate to play a Lyon player to cut any dangerous offensive tackle. but I don't think they will be as I expected and too much foul but the game and the 2 teams so as I expect it, the foul will be just as pressing at times as it will be intense and there is a wrong step in breathing the card. I have many reasons to support my choice and risk betting 4 / 10 since 3 will also be there if the cards are lost. If there is no other idea / idea I will these 2 bets for tonight until I wrote @2.10 it became @1.83 and so I downgraded it to 3 / 10

1Over 4.5Lyon v Real Sociedad
(Number of cards in the match)
20/08/2013None1.83Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Lyon - Sociedad FI0

6: yellow:

1: red1:

Over 4.5 @1.83 3 / 10 + 2.5

3 goal / goal -1

Current Fund: 54.15 stakes

I'm not saying 3ada didn't score the goals, but this is not a team unfortunately, it is a circus that looks like it is winning in France (just football level), wish I had known what Lyon was doing and seriously this game along with the rest I saw today.For Sociedad I have nothing to add to what I say from last year, although it is a wiser time.I was sure to open @2.00 on Assassin's Creed and X 10 Over 10 is the least I can score pro Based on what I have in my mind and Sociedad knows playing for 1.5 at home, it does not have that mentality, not even he will be something passed such a field of the world, is proud team and will conclude with triumph!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Premier League

Chelsea - Aston Villa

Referee: Kevin Friend

This particular 63 referee has an average of 3.65 yellow cards which is the highest in the class at the moment and whispers the team that has the highest average in 8 games against 2.63 in Aston Villa whenever we talk about a pretty feasible 1.80-5 or 1-3 that is needed for the 2 overhang that is usually the league's line and the one that we've been running around all year long, we avoid the big 2 in their first-round derby. 3.5 game that has a good sample of cards after those of Manchester United and City with Newcastle United. So far the samples in Spain and England are 4.5% inside if excluding Celta-Espanyol which had a stitched line (3) and X It's a case of irrelevance and has nothing to do with a sample of my own in some Italian derbies when it comes out. I don't know if 100 / 7.5 will be made in England but the average sample is serious enough and reliable. even plays with an 7 / 3 since the day for me is poor in choices.I will finally decide for a gamble cleverly to play Chelsea's Over 3 on yellow cards @2 with 10 / 0.5 after spending almost every one of those days, do not accept any card from a team like Chelsea with a referee having the highest card condition in general. Do not go for a card in Chelsea I cannot imagine the odds in a tough game today. low stakes and k PLAY the gambler decides just before the start.

Chelsea - Aston Villa

Asian set of cards

Over 3.5 @2.00 2 / 10

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

I threw a small dice in 2 doubles with 2 / 10, got Chelsea's 1 card and got a goal in the half time Al Ahli-Seoul.

1Over 0.5Al Ahly Jeddah v Seoul
(1 half-goals total)
21/08/2013None1.44Open
2Chelsea - Over 0.5Chelsea v Aston Villa
(Team Cards)
21/08/2013None1.44Open

<tbody>
</ Tbody>

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has started a new theme called "Arrest for illegal betting with ...