30 stake -30

Malaga - Betis
Malaga (0) @ 1.57
70 stake -70

Espanyol - Atletico
Getting a Card
Hermoso @ 3.50
2/10 -2

Only the open ones remain in the special part, the better the first 6 months went, the worse the second developed. Somewhere between 1.700 and 2.200 will come back in 2018 but whatever comes will not satisfy me because my head got stuck, I will never surpass Salah's 14.5 goals with odds of @ 5.00 and Dimitrov's top8 @ 6.00 that I chased in my mind in recent years and I say it is approaching but ... I climbed somewhere. When you give a player 40.000 and he has given you 15 pieces in the Italian league with any Roma, you can not put the same thing in English in this production model called Liverpool, even if the line was correct it should not have 5.00 but somewhere at 2.00 so that it is a dilemma of the type will put or not. He put them on before the new year and the thought alone is scary! Why did not you play them, says a good friend and I keep explaining that it is always an old example and has to do with the kapirosi on the motorcycle. when he won in japan he had a 50.00 odds and a few months ago I was telling some stories about savages then in the neighborhood of the guy kapirosi will hit victory with the dukati after the way they have been treated, he will try and want to prove something, a special case with him This year, Petrutsi is chasing a factory position and the motivation factor is important because in life the motivation is No. 1 as in many others. We get to the moteji of Japan and everything showed that it would not be a race that Kapirosi could win and it started from far behind so we were in a case then Saturday night that I owed to the toddler 1.000+ euros and then I was a classic and then I was again a 20-year surplus just before the prop closed and I was at a traffic light. I say to myself, why do not you play this 20-year-old, even for the thought that it is not wasted for so long? to pay off the debt of the protopzis if it settles! until the green light came on the answer was the classic, if it is to win this race kapirosi and I get only 1.000 I do not want them. Why did we then have to risk 200s in 3s of 1.20-1.30 or 500s in 2s of 1.40-1.50 or 1.000s in singles of 1.40 and 1.50? if with an event that I thought could sit in 1 of the 4-5 remaining, I would take the same risk too much was not better; for sure it would be but from scratch you would play 200 arias in thought until it sits; then definitely not! For the story, before the three-day process even started, I had asked for a sticky 180 euros that he had taken out in a pile with 100 euros to play the kapirosi blindly before it appears in the course of the three days that he can not win, I owed the 1.000 euros from previous s / k and after five the propotzis started chasing me because he had to pay them to the bank. Here, under pressure, I would play the 180 blinds because I had to play but stuck now he says I do not give them to you to buy t-shirts on Monday with the ones he won. how kapirosi won then from so far behind is an alluring pope but it does not matter in all this how he won, I did not even see him in the race, I woke up then I open the computer and I see him on the front page with the cup in his hands and it was from the rare times I cried! A year later I got up and left my job and my home because this story with the 1.000 arika was tired. from 2008 to 2018 that is coming I started from scratch with a 10th in my pocket and to be able to leave my city and make a new start in an unknown place I wanted about 2.000 and again it does not matter how a 10th It became 2.000 within 6 months because I decided in January and I left in June. It matters how gradually with special bets I reached where I have reached and how with the special I have erased all the bankrupt cellars all the years. I will be tiring until Kokkinakis starts, at least for a day irrelevant to me personally but I chose to be irrelevant this day and I have no problem! Let's go to another case of the Cuban who in his 1st title had 81.00 with Mach Bet 6 euros, I did not want the money yet and if he won I would not be satisfied, from my nerves I would definitely play the whole amount in a match of 1.20 until to become this amount that I would never be satisfied with. let's go to the case of the price when he got the series titles he had in almost all digits and there I would be satisfied I would say although what I got in a short period of time was losses in 2-3 cellars that I lost in previous years when we saw the team in the series and said what games will be made etc, in the beginning the titles of Djokovic and the black man had double digits but they only have them when you are one step ahead because after the bread ends. if I say now that this year I played by force in all the tennis weeks a double digit so to complete the accounting you will call me an idiot but the winning digit in all the weeks is also a double digit for the first time since 2002 and here we laughed because if I put down how much I played because it was what you call pilot simulation etc. the yeld that everyone mentions comes out automatically with 1 digit in the tennis week and has 2 errors in it, ie the odds of 7-8 came out in double digits, nevertheless, let's say that I caught 10 cases. now that it doesn't matter what cards I take out because I can play all the digits and display them later, it only matters the approach was there to get you there to bet and the approach I can do in all tournaments and a relative of tennis can simply verify that it is possible to base this approach on evidence. neither this nor the other will happen because the pocket despite the scary yeld did not get what it wanted and for the next 10-15 years what came out this year will not come out again and in 10-15 years I do not know if I will live so it makes no sense to start this cycle. the only thing we can get is what the new generation gives and in order to get it we have to play it right because if we play it wrong again it does not matter.

I put a scale from 1 to 10 to make it understandable. it is not 1/10 4/10 or 6/10 etc and if it is called that it will be a password to know where we are.

1-2-3 is an X chapter
4-5-6 is a ψ chapter
7-8-9 is an oh chapter
10 a chapter alone.

1-2-3 let's say that it is 10-20-30 that is low-medium-high and we play what you move in whatever odds go down in our head in whatever is a league and in whatever is a kind of betting. God is a no limit chapter to put his hand given the zeroing of capital sooner or later. here the ceiling for me is the absolute zero, that is, I am not going to make something for the better or to zero in for the worse unless I improve the bets that can be made.

4-5-6 is not 40-50-60 but 50-100-150 and here we are at 5 times the middle in the previous chapter and there is the low and the high. here there is a limit to the defeats, that is, as soon as you complete the number of losers at 50 for the whole year, you have no right to re-bet this amount and go to the couch. The guy got stuck and before using it this level will sit down to think, to search, to calculate, to see what he did in this type of betting and which he can reach based on the calculation of the defeats that he may find sooner or later within the year; the asses tightened and here the same applies to 100 and 150 that the number is the same here in this chapter. as long as you win you continue you mean here it is very important how you start and where you play low and high, he wants knowledge for sure , good approach and not at all lucky, in this chapter there is no luck because you determine it yourself, you will decide on a kind of betting luck can play its role, whatever window you leave it will find a way to enter and play the its role because luck = hell, you decide and choose after you think about everything and you have calculated everything.

7-8-9 and it is not 70-80-90 but 5 times the previous one in the middle, ie 250-500-750 and here you are too small to play unless you are very hard, you have a strong stomach, you have excellent knowledge in what The margins here are much narrower in the restrictions all year round. You just do not have to lose in the high all year round, you only have one dice as well as chapter 10 which is only one category, you should not lose at all.

So far I have only calculated the limitations, that is to say an example that I believe can fit the -1 Asian in some hot bags that I am looking for some 10 aries per year with 1 to 2 losses and from there on that I win. or where I will put the double opportunities based on what is asked and based on the defeats that I can do all year. or where I will put the cards in the finals of the finals etc. or where I will put the +1.5 set in tennis or something like that of Anderson who had to get into the wrong plan. I have a week to fix all this or at least 2 weeks at worst.

in 1-2-3 there is no logic, there is not a single word to write or it is not worth writing anything, you just have to play it to learn and to learn you have to lose so I suggest that no one play or if it does let look that I have made a mistake and let it play upside down. I can say with confidence that if he plays everything upside down artistically he will come out and win, I can improve from other years but again it will hurt. at 4-5-6 there will be a hard reasoning and conclusion why it will enter the 4th because it can not enter the 6th or the 5th depending on how you have started and where you will be. I do the same to the opponent, whether he is a team or a tennis player or a referee. only a dice at 7 and 8 but there is no money for here becauseare locked.

I want to close with a piece that I do not know if I can share it because they will call me a thief. that I do not see everything, I have understood their reasoning, they put in the eye games mainly with huge favorites type 2-1.20 and factor No. 1.30 to win the team easily and factor No. 1 the referee not to come out easily not standard man but soft in refined matches like Dean at Chelsea-Stoke and a man like him at the bar in Sydney in a match where you have a team that flies with a bomb, with Mizerjewski being called the jackal for the performance he gives to score has not stopped to play games like Tottenham-Southampton in general, but in games that the team did not win like today, Manchester did not win with difficulty and marginally, like Liverpool, no cards came out on the cards. cases such as in the atalanta that did not win the atalanta came out 2-0, ie 5 margins that if we had an ace it would be easy to come out and vice versa, generally whoever watches the cards goes depending on the evolution of the score as well as the corners in a way. one's matches with the one who takes them out change the lines because he has a 5% yen in some 20 aces games and a nice profit and I see a tendency for many to follow him in abundance, otherwise this change does not make sense in 200 minutes. kleftokota does not matter but the matches I will take them out here and I will put the approach of the press and whoever sees bag follows, whoever does not see will probably be marginal whenever folding. I have been dealing with cards for a long time, I can say that the man has bread in England, Germany, Italy, Holland and Spain only in the camphor in the men. always.for 5 my goal is only to improve the approach and to be able to formulate it so that we can see it all together in one year but not half the work because half of us are always unfair.if the end does not come of the world next year hahaha in 100 will give me work results of 8. here the whole phase will stop and the continuation a little in the grocery store and a little in tennis half the work will go ahead. maybe I will open a new one exclusively for 2018-2019- 2018 and 1-2-3 because in the grocery store you will not get an edge: Lol:

Answer: Bet the plaque

I will start here tonight with Levante - Espanyol whistled by Jesus Gil and for a replay in this phase that I believe will not escape the score and spoil the good period 60-90, is a good case referee. Whistle for the first time Seville - Betis a few days ago and we are talking about 1 year opportunities not for the 10 and 7 pregame but for the 7.5 that reached the live at about 5.5 with 60 yellow cards in the 2st half, ie 1 cards for cash in 4 minutes that all showed that Sevilla would hardly clear the match with 30 goals difference so the score could not negatively affect the game. It turned out that there are people who have never seen Sevilla - Betis and certainly would not know what race is Gil so they rushed to say that the game was lost and it was not going to come out 2 except with some red and the basis was that up to that point Gil did not give anything easily and gave several yellow cards up to that point. he says if I start giving cards everything from the halftime or from the start of the 5.5nd 2-45 then based on what happens every year in the period 60-60 then we will go to 90-14 yellows as he has come out the referee in the past in some games. I think there are clear instructions not to get things there and in the extreme games not to leave everything early so that we stop at 15-8 cards. 9 people that I watch on the cards, now I do not catch up and in general I could not write anything for Sat / Sun because they made some 2-bit games and both together and they did exceptionally well and the 15 that continue this year with very good numbers but it matters a lot to be played within 2 minutes from the moment they take them out because the opportunity is lost because as I will write tonight it will be seen what is the difference between the Asian 2 man and the 5 man who falls after about 5 minutes when the matches come out.

Levante - Espanyol
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.80
2.5/10

pregame placement and I will go as I do in the live in 5-10 minutes and then depending on the development maybe I will deal with the 4.5 more seriously and the plan has clearly to do with the alternative interwetten and championsbet that the live is almost the same on the cards.

Levante - Espanyol
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.80
2.5/10 -2.5

The definition of the bucket was the game even though we entered the last game 60-90 with 3 cards and if Gil did not have the tendency to throw the game we would have 4-5 until 60 but from there and beyond not a single card came out and this is because a series of mistakes have been made that started from Levante and managed to be blocked with an off game at the point where we expected it to react. For half an hour it looked like a team in 3 pieces, all players one click slower on the ball, no they could change 2-3 correct and fast passes with something weird as if they lost 2-0 to Barcelona and all this nonsense came back with Barcelona running up and down in a finished game that was 2-0 and from there it started The 1st mistake. The 2nd mistake was to go up so high from the start of the game today in a match that had a very significant lead and they were behind the score from a counterattack so that they could eat one more piece and then they could not take.We leave them and go to see for the time being 8 games theoretically without having played anything yet and tomorrow will follow some 10 aces for sure and by Saturday they can reach 30 but many of them will be common to 2 so they will logically stop somewhere at 15-20.

Game No1 for Sat / Sun Newcastle - Swansea with referee him Graham Scott and has 11/12 Under 3.5 which is the choice of Giorikas and in all probability will be the choice of Kostikas on Saturday because he is waiting for the lines of Pinacle that open on the same day of the match. and me in the separation. Let's say that I am completely irrelevant from the league and I go and watch the games between them with 2/1 Over 5 same pair in the same seat so I automatically agree with Giorikas and I play!

Game No2 it's the Bournemouth - Arsenal with referee him Kevin Friend which has 9/11 Under 3.5 and it is the second choice of Giorikas from England. I do not completely agree with this game but I am ok because of the referee because as a game last year we had 6 yellow and 1 red with the 2 teams burning for different reasons.

Game No3 They are La Coruna - Valencia with referee panivlakas and completely irrelevant Alberola Rojas with 3/9 Over 4.5 which is the choice of Giorikas and here we have an issue with the referee who did not take out Over 4.5 marginally Malaga - Betis in the last game that took us and the phases that did not take out a card come to my mind and cause me nervousness. As a game we have fire matches that burn for result and we have the last 14 years 10/13 Over 4.5 and if we put this on the scales we can say that this line can be played even with this idiot who whistles.

Game No4 it's the Getafe - Malaga with referee him Martinez Munuera and here I can not follow the choice of Under 6.5 with 14 red cards in 24 games between them inside-out. Here the tipster has made a mistake and when a tipster makes a mistake he pays for it and I will play the Over option which has been lowered to 5.5

These 2 Spanish are earlier than the ones I have in my mind for Sunday as far as my own game is concerned and because the low dropped to 5.5, I will put it 2 points with the other Spanish Over who also just lowered as a performance and has only gone up the Asian at 5 so we have 2 options of 1.65 and it enters from today 2a.The remaining 4 are German that do not change lanes easily and I will look at them tomorrow with whatever else extra emerges.

Getafe - Malaga Over 5.5 (card) @ 1.66
La Coruna - Valencia Over 4.5 (card) @ 1.66
2 @2.75 2/10

* the English have lowered from 1.90 of 365 to 1.72 and the 2 while in the betting remain @ 1.87 and will fall tomorrow.

Giorikas and Kostikas in the previous match had 3 common men in Italy, early on Giorikas after having studied the match waited for the opening and knew in advance that if he sees what he wants he weighs and plays in the wing 5 Asian and his 3 matches of Milan and Roma. In 5 minutes the Asian 5 disappeared and if you do not have your mobile phone open with a notification in the email that it sends you directly what it sent, you do not catch them with anything. Everything became 4.5 and as soon as the day comes, Kostikas weighs in the scoreboard and the 3 light and lower odds, that is, half and lower and lower odds, and in the Roma match, 4 Asian men (mercy) played. marginally on the 2 cards with 4 yellow cards 4 and 1 yellow cards with red the other, that is, of Milan and Sampdoria. Another issue is that after the first 2 men finish the 5rd played in the afternoon and somewhere you say 4.5/2 is not easy. He wants a little cunning in these cases and a little statistic that Roma - Atalanta was a bit of a man for a lot with gunpowder games and this year Atalanta would be difficult to put so very likely even with male referees to have a marginal over 4.5 4.5 is not anything great. Kostikas with man 4 had already gone to the bucket with 2 yellow and 1 red and we reach the end of the last phase without a card in the second and the 5th in the fascia pops in a phase that was not even caught by the camera. Void here, Giorikas because he had 5 and almost made the big surprise. and I think that even 4 can clash with the Stieler referee. the other 3.5 are indifferent to me and I think the man in Leipzig - Schalke who could be a professional is also a mistake. a tipter to avoid it when mistakes almost always pay for them and I will think of putting a counter there as well as today with Getafe. moment that I dedicate time I demand and to be justified otherwise I leave it and I blindly weigh that they play and that it's lucky. / 3.5 they freeze a large part of your capital and you can not deal with many other things at the same time.

Kostikas.jpg

from what I see above I say to wait to see what mistake he will make rather than to follow because 71% can not go further and it is certain that somehow this or next week will come down. I will be waiting for anything to come out tomorrow and I do not like it but I definitely want to catch tonight at Getafe - Malaga. If I do not catch this thing that almost everything inside Getafe is over 5.5 then I do not know psychologically I will be affected and I will go 100% to the Australian. elastic in the last matches but his nerves will break early and this year he has shown that he has changed character from previous years and when he breaks he gives everything and gives nothing, so I wait for the match and generally gives the first early this year too if it doesn't go 2-0 early and Malaga abandons them mentally, I don't see it losing 5.5 and we already have 3 games between them without a red card :?

#.jpg

Attachments

• getafemalaga.jpg
    getafemalaga.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views : 151

Leverkusen - Bayern Over 3.5 @1.95
Getafe - Malaga Over 6 @1.95

Chelsea - Leicester Andrew 3.5 @1.675
Watford - Southampton Over 3.5 @1.95
Huddersfield - West Ham Over 4 @1.75
Tottenham - Everton Over 3.5 @1.75
Augsburg - Hamburg Over 3.5 @1.77
Cologne - Gladbach Andrew 4 @1.65 <- Γ.
Dortmund - Wolfsburg Andrew 3.5 @1.95 <- Γ.
Girona - Las Palmas Over 6 @1.72
Eibar - Atletico Over 4.5 @1.70
La Coruιαa - Valencia Over 5 @2.04 <- Γ.

K. / They are all cards and I have not played any of them you mean.

Common Pontian games / points are Cologne-Gladbach, Dortmund-Wolfsburg, La Coru .a-Valencia.

Yesterday his luck burned the Getafe that we also lost, with the Pontians being upside down in it. The good thing about men is that you can win even a lost game because yesterday as a game it was for 8 yellows comfortable with a normal referee and while he started it well with 2 yellow cards early for 1 full hour of play he stopped giving and took out all his complexes especially in the phase with Itura I was playing him and individual cards I think you reach the limits of disgust, if it was not even 1-0 at Finally, we would not even have these 2 in the last 10 minutes.

Reactions: steven4

Getafe - Malaga Over 5.5 (card) @ 1.66
La Coruna - Valencia Over 4.5 (card) @ 1.66
2 @2.75 2/10 -2

Melbourne B - Perth Glory
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.66
3/10 +2

while initially the ticket was paid after he took out 5 yellow 365s and you unibet, then they took the francs back for 1 card that probably did not come out.

Leipzig - Schalke
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.94

La Coruιαa - Valencia
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.65

2 @3.20 2.5/10

Last edited:

In Watford - Southampton, however, I do not know about the team, but I think it is played either the over (1.5) Watford cards or the Asian handicap of Watford cards.

Reactions: coria

In Watford - Southampton, however, I do not know about the team, but I think it is played either the over (1.5) Watford cards or the Asian handicap of Watford cards.

The observation is correct, due to the referee there was no case for me to deal with the 3.5 total and almost all the matches inside have 2 or more for Watford. The Asian +0 is probably the nicest option that the 365 has and it pays a little better than the over 1.5 and in live you can see it even better since the price goes up and you have a clear picture of the bet.Pregame I think I will start with the Asian.

Reactions: steven4

Girona - Las Palmas (live)
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.75
4/10

+3

6 yellows in 5 minutes! The same referee did something similar at the end of the game Barcelona - Thelta with 7 yellow cards from 80 onwards! Luckily together with the previous Australian and above when we said that only Ander has his luck, we had 2 lucky wins in the over!

In German, where G. started shortly, he plays man 4.5 in Stuttgart - hertha and you mean that referee Brych I do not play man, I have not gone crazy yet! K. is playing over Augsburg - Hamburg with Grafe whistling last year when he made it over with 5 yellow cards. they played this but because I have 3.5 series I will leave it lucky. These are also these crazy numbers of K. but in Germany he has the most wins with +2 points in about 80 stake games always at 250-2 / 3. I leave it to his fate after I left the 10 yesterday in the other German I can not play this now!

+3

6 yellows in 5 minutes! The same referee did something similar at the end of the game Barcelona - Thelta with 7 yellow cards from 80 onwards! Luckily together with the previous Australian and above when we said that only Ander has his luck, we had 2 lucky wins in the over!

I saw it too and I was ready to bet on the dismissal but it went 2-0 and I did not throw anything after fortunately

Watford - Southampton
asian handicap (cards)
Watford (+0) @ 1.85

Chelsea - Leicester
Asian handicap (goal)
Leicester (+2) @ 1.625

2 @3.00 1/10

with 2 and something is the stake in the pocket but because I have +1 and something from the individual Spanish card, I put what I need based on the cash register here. I want to limit virtual losses / gains.

I saw it too and I was ready to bet on the dismissal but it went 2-0 and I did not throw anything after fortunately

Unfortunately, in this style of play it is based on the evolution of the score as in the corners. had become 2-0 it would have been very likely either a dismissal or a double digit number of cards!

Augsburg - Hamburg (live)
Over 2.5 (cards) @1.80
1/10

Extra 1 point because I believe in the 2nd half 3 cards will be issued marginally but I will risk it!

Predictions

• 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lazio - Juventus
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Leicester - Southampton
    Novasports Premier League
    • Arsenal - Chelsea
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estudiantes - Gremio
  • 20:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 5HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 24-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Indiana Pacers
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    PANATHA PANATHA: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...