30 stake -30

Malaga - Betis
Malaga (0) @1.57
70 stake -70

Espanyol - Atletico
Get a Card
Hermoso @3.50
2/10 -2

The only ones left open in the special track, as good as the first six months were, the worse the second was. Somewhere between 1.700 and 2.200 I will come back in 2018 but if it comes it will not satisfy me because it has stuck to my head, I will never surpass Salah's 14.5 overtime goal @ 5.00 and Dimitrov's top8 @ 6.00 chase. thinking about the past year and I say it's approaching but ... somewhere I dug. When you give a player 40.000 and put 15 pieces in the Italian championship with any Roma, you can't rely on the English in this Liverpool production model, even if the neck was right it wouldn't be right. 5.00 but somewhere around 2.00 so the dilemma of the press is no. He put them in before New Year's and thinking is just scary! Because you haven't played them, says a good friend, and I continue to explain the ego, which is always an old example and has to do with capiros in mototjip. when he won in japan he had a 50.00 return and a few months before i heard some wild stories then in the neighborhood of the press kapirosi would hit the box with the trophy they had been given, he would try and prove something, his own case This year's petroleum chasing a factory position and the motive factor is important because in life the motive is the No1 as in many others. We come to Japanese moteji and it all seemed like it wouldn't be a race that Kapirossi could win and start and very much we were in a case on Saturday night when I owed him 1.000 euros and I was classic. about 20 yards just before closing the door and I was in a lantern. I tell myself why you are not playing this 20 year old for thinking so long as it is not lost? to get out of debt and his debt goes down! Until the green came out the answer was classic, if the caper is to win this race and I only want 1.000. Why did we have to risk then 200kg in 3pcs of 1.20-1.30 or 500kg in 2pcs of 1.40-1.50 or 1.000kg in only 1.40 and 1.50? if with a fact that I thought could fall into one of the 1-4 that I stayed in, I would praise the athlete if it were no better; surely it would be but from scratch you would 200k in thought until it sat down? then surely not! Before the story even began the three-day process, I had asked a 180-euro stickman who had gone out in a 100-euro parade to blindly play the caper before he could see the three-day stint that he would not be able to win, the 1.000 euros he owed. the previous day and after the fifth time the prophet started hunting me because he had to pay them in the bank. Here under pressure I would praise the 180 blinds because I had to fix them but nowadays it says I'm not going to buy second-hand shirts with the ones I won. how the caprice won then I believe he is a pope, but it does not matter in all that he won, the race did not even see him in his time, I woke up the computer and watched the front page with the mug in his hands and he was from the rare times I cried! a year later I got up and left my job and my home because this 1.000-story story was tired. from 2008 to 2018 coming up I started from scratch with a 10pc in my pocket and in order to get out of my town and start a new start in an unknown place I wanted about 2.000 and again it doesn't matter how a 10pc became 2.000 within a 6 month period because i decided to do it and june. it matters how gradually with special bets I arrived where I arrived and with the specials I erased all the bankruptcies all year long. i will get tired until the redhead starts even if it is not for me personally but i have chosen to be myself this day and i have no problem! go to another case of the cue that in the 1st title had 81.00 with a mahjong 6 euro, i didn't want the money yet and to win i wouldn't be satisfied, my nerves would surely boast all in one match of 1.20 up to become the amount I would ever be satisfied with. go in the case of the timekeeper when he got the titles serie had all the double digits and there i would be pleased to say though i got in a short time there were gaps in 2-3 cellars i lost in previous years when we saw the timeline in the series and say what to do etc, in the beginning and Djokovic's headlines and the double digits had but only when you're a step ahead because the bread is over. if i say now this year i've been forced to play all tennis weeks in a double digit so to complete the account i would say damn but the winning double in all weeks is also double for the first time since 2002 if i put it down with how much i praised it because it was what you say pilot simulation etc. the yeld that everyone reports comes out with a double digit in tennis week and has 1 errors in the mean ie 2-7 odds have been double digit though let's say i caught 8 cases. now that I get tickets and make no sense because I can play all the doubles and show them afterwards, it only has one approach available so you can bet there and the approach I can do in all tournaments and one. tennis can simply verify that this approach can be based on elements. it will not become neither this nor the other because the pocket in spite of the scary yell has not come out what it wanted and for the next 10-15 years it will not come out again this year and in 10-15 years I do not know if I will live whenever it makes no sense to start this cycle. the only thing we can present is what the young generation has to give and to present it we have to play it right because if we play it wrong again it doesn't matter. I'm going to do a mathematical separation like I made up my mind this year and try it out in 2018, I don't want anyone to bet anything if he does it the way he starts it so he'll do it all the time and he'll need it all capital to be real, but there is also a piece in what is called no limit and you are playing nonstop and i can say that in this piece i will come out with great damage whenever the upside is played.

I apply a scale from 1 to 10 to make it understandable. it is not 1/10 4/10 or 6/10 etc and if so it will be a password to know who we are.

1-2-3 is an X chapter
4-5-6 is a head
7-8-9 is an oh head
10 a chapter alone.

1-2-3 let's say it is 10-20-30 that is low-medium-high and we play that you move our performance down to the head of what is a championship and what is a type of betting. to put his hand on the zero return of the capital slowly or quickly. here the ceiling for me is the absolute zero which means I am not going to put something in the best or to zero in the worst unless I can improve my bet as much as possible.

4-5-6 is not 40-50-60 but 50-100-150 and here we are at 5 times the median in the previous chapter and there is the low and the high. here there is a limit to the losers, that is to say, the number of losers in the top 50 for the whole year, you have no right to put that amount back on the couch. As the press has realized, before he uses this level he will think, search, calculate, see what he has done in this kind of betting and which can reach the calculation of the defeats that he may find late. within the year; the asses tighten and here the same applies to both 100 and 150 where the number is the same here in that capital. As long as you keep going you mean and here it is important that you start it and that you will go low and high, you will definitely know , good approach and no luck, in this chapter there is no luck because you determine it yourself, you will decide on the kind of betting that luck can play its role, that this window lets you find and play it. its role because luck = hell, you decide and you choose after thinking about everything and calculating everything.

7-8-9 and it's not 70-80-90 but 5 times the previous one in the middle ie 250-500-750 and here you are too young to study unless you are very tough, you have a strong stomach, you have excellent knowledge of what Here, the margins are much narrower than the year-round restrictions. You just don't have to lose high all year, you only have one roll, like Chapter 10, which is a category itself, you don't have to lose it at all.

so far I have only calculated the limitations, that is to say an example that I believe can fit the -1 Asian in hot hot bags that I look for every 10 hrs a year with 1 to 2 losers and from there I win. i will put double chances based on what I want and based on the losers i can do all year long. i will put the cards in the finals of the finals etc. i will put +1.5 sets in tennis or something like this guy who had to get on the wrong side of it. all I have is a week to make at least 2 weeks at worst.

in 1-2-3 there is no logic, there is no word to write or it is not worth writing anything, you just have to learn it to learn and to learn you have to lose whenever i suggest that no one should play or play I can say with certainty that if he plays them all upside down he will come out and be a winner, although I can improve from other years but he will still get lost. 4-5-6 there will be hard reasoning finding out why it will enter at 4 th because it cannot enter at 6 or 5 accordingly how to get started and where you are. the one I bet here I put him in the eye and watch him, before I read him and do it myself and the opponent, whether it is a team or a tennis player or a referee. -7-8 and 9 we will not play until the offseason if there are shocking opportunities, I have 10 dice at 3 and 7 dice at 2 and only one dice at 8 and 9 but there is no money for me because they are locked.

i want to close with a piece i dont know if i can share it because they will call me a thief. i paid a subscription to 2 gamers playing card games and making money, they have awesome card rates only but they are all men. i do not follow at all because that I don't see them all, their reasoning I understand, they are basically eye games with huge 1.20-1.30 type favorites and producing the No 1 team to win easily and producing the No 2 referee not to easily turn a non-standard player in the cleaned matches as it was Dean in Chelsea-Stokes and Anderacia, like the bartender in Sidney, in a match you have with a bobbo flying team, with Mizgryevsky being called the jackal for the performance he gives to scoring has not stopped going past games like tottenham-southampton but in games where the team did not win like today's Manchester won hard and marginally like Liverpool did not come out on the cards. Cases like the atalas that didn't win the atalas came out 0-5 which means 5 thresholds that if we had a bunch of easy it would come down to the logic, who generally watched the cards go according to the evolution of the score as well as the corners somehow. the matches of the one that comes out are changing the line because he has a 20% yardage on any 200kg games and a nice profit and I see a tendency to follow him quite a bit, otherwise it doesn't make sense to change within 5 minutes. thugs don't mind but I will take the matches here and take the type approach and whoever sees what follows, who doesn't see will probably become marginal any time. bet is a standalone cookbook for strangers sleeping a bit. After a long time of dealing with cards I can say that the guy has bread in English, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish only on the kaffers on the anteracides.I just release 100% an 8 hour timeframe so that I can deal with everything. for 2018 my goal is just to improve on the approach and be able to formulate it so we can see it all together in one year but not half the job because half of us are unjust. if not the end of the world t next year hahaha 2019 will give me the results of 2018. here the whole thing will stop and then a little bit in the grocery store and a little bit in tennis half the work will go on. maybe i'm opening a new one just for 1-2-3 and 4-5-6 because in the grocery store you will not get a tip: Lol:

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
Answer: Bet the plaque

I'll start here tonight with the Levante - Espanyol whistle by Jesus Gil and for a repeat in that line that I believe will not escape the scoring and spoil the good 60-90, is a good referee. Whistle first Seville - Betis a few days ago and we were talking about 1 year opportunities not for the 10 and 7 pregame but for the 7.5 that reached the lap of around 5.5 with 60 yellows in the 2st half ie 1 cashback cards in 4 minutes which all showed Sevilla would hardly clear the match with 30 goals so scoring would not have a negative impact on the game. the game was lost and it wasn't going to come out at 2. 5.5 just with some red and the base was that up to that point Gil didn't give anything easy and gave a lot of yellows up to that point. We have his rational cards back in these matches that says if I start to go cards any halftime or from the start of the 2nd 45-60 then based on what they do every year in the 60-90 interval then we will go to 14-15 yellows like this referee has in the past in some games. i think there are clear commands not to get there and in extreme play not to go out early so let's stop at 8-9 cards.This for Gil's previous and later I will write what I do exactly to the 2 people I watch the cards with, now I can't catch up and generally I couldn't write anything for Sat / Sun though they released some 15 games and both went great and both went great this year with very good numbers but it has a great deal to play within 2 minutes once they get out because the chances are gone because as I write it tonight it will tell what difference a has terminal five Asians with Anders dropped 2 After about 5 minute when you leave the game.

Levante - Espanyol
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.80
2.5/10

pregame placement and i'm going to do it in laev in 5-10 minutes and then depending on the development maybe i will deal with 4.5 more seriously and the plan has to do with the alternatives clearly interwetten and championsbet that the lew is almost on the cards.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Levante - Espanyol
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.80
2.5/10 -2.5

The bucket was the game though we went into the final 60-90 with 3 cards and if Gil didn't have the tendency to overplay the game Gil would have been 4-5 to 60 but never came out with a single card and this is because they have made a series of mistakes started by Levante and managed to block it with a clear play on the point we were expecting it to react to. For half an hour it seemed like a team of 3 pieces, all the players were slower on the ball, not they could change 2-3 correct and fast passages with something curious as if they lost 2-0 from the bar and boomerang turned all this fun with the bar running down the finish in a 2-0 finish and from there started the 1st error. The 2nd error was to go so high the start of the game today in a match that had a very significant lead and stayed behind in the counterattack with the result that it would still be a piece and then not be able to get their feet in. We leave them and we go to look at 8 games. theoretically without having played anything That still and tomorrow will follow no more than ten thousand times and by the time they get to Saturday, all but 10 of them will be 30 in common, and they'll probably stop somewhere between 2-15.

Game No1 for Sat / Sun Newcastle - Swansea with referee him Graham Scott and has 11/12 Under 3.5 which is Giorka's choice and probably Costa Rica's choice this Saturday because he is waiting for the Pinaklis flames that open on his own day of race. And I stay in the division. Let's say I'm completely unrelated to the championship and go and see their games with 2/1 Over 5 own couple in the same seat whenever I automatically agree with Giorika and play!

Game No2 it's the Bournemouth - Arsenal with referee him Kevin Friend which has 9/11 Under 3.5 And I am totally in agreement with this game, but I am a total referee because as a game last year we had 6 yellows and 1 red with 2 teams playing for different reasons.

Game No3 They are La Coruna - Valencia by refereeing the armchair and totally unrelated Alberola Rojas with 3/9 Over 4.5 being Giorka's choice and here we are having an issue with the referee who did not score over 4.5 Malaga - Betis in the final of the game that puzzled us and comes to my mind the non-carded phases and challenges Nervousness. As a game we have match fires that burn for effect and we have the last 14 years 10/13 Over 4.5 and if we put this in the scales we can say that he can play this neck even with that stupid whistle.

Game No4 it's the Getafe - Malaga with referee him Martinez Munuera and here I can with no choice follow Under 6.5 with 14 red cards in 24 games between them. Here the climber is wrong and when a climber is wrong he pays for it and I will play the Over download option which is down to 5.5

The 2 Spanish ones are earlier than I have in mind for my Sunday game and, as low as 5.5, I will put it in 2x with the other Spanish Over who has simply lowered his performance and only climbed. the Asian at 5 whenever we have 2 options of 1.65 and goes from today to 2 years. The remaining 4 are German who do not easily change their linen and I will look at them tomorrow with another extra.

Getafe - Malaga Over 5.5 (cards) @1.66
La Coruna - Valencia Over 4.5 (cards) @1.66
2 @2.75 2/10

* English has dropped from 1.90 to 365 to 1.72 and 2 down bet remain @ 1.87 and will fall tomorrow.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Giorikas and Kostikas in the previous race had 3 common men in Italy, so soon after Giorikas had studied the race he was waiting for the opening and knew beforehand that if he saw them wanting to play and play in the wing of the 5 Asian men and 3 of Milan and Roma. In 5 minutes the Asian 5 is gone and if you don't have the cellphone open with an email alerting you that it has been sent, you won't catch anything. Everything was 4.5 and the day comes and Kostikas is on the scoreboard and the 3 lightest and lowest performances ie half and lower and lower performance and in the match Roma played 4 Asian men (ale). margin on 2 cards with 4 yellows in 4 and 1 yellows in red meaning Milan and Sampdoria respectively. His meaning of 2 with 5 in the forward is exactly what one would have void and the other bucket with one turn. the other thing is that after the first 4.5 men finish, the 2rd begs in the afternoon and somewhere s the 3/3 is not easy. He wants a little bit of cunning in those cases and a little bit of a statistic that Roma - Atalanta were a bit of a goaltender with plenty of gunpowder and this year Atalanta would have a hard time putting together a very good chance to have a goalie of 4.5. 4.5 is not a big deal. Kostik with the male 4 had already played with 2 yellow and 1 red buckets and we reach the final phase with no card in the second and the 5th in the fascios pops in a phase that was never caught by the camera. Void here Yiorkas had 5 and over Same thing and the game of Sunday Dortmund - Wolfsburg that Yiorkas pinched a crazy man 4 in the opening that has disappeared and this match last year 3.5 and no offspring 3.5 the rest of my 3 is indifferent and I think it is a mistake and the Leipzig-Schalke man who could be a professional climber could avoid it whenever mistakes pay off almost anyway and think and put a bit there note She eats enough time with Getafe. Even if I don't go to the finals, it doesn't make sense for me to work since I spend time demanding and justify otherwise and leave it blind and burdened by what they are doing and by chance. it is good that both of them still manage to do so, but when they get together some 2 games, and 15/2 - 10/3, they commit quite a bit of your capital and you can't deal with many other things at the same time. Kostikas starts today's struggles with Leverkusen - Bayern and referee Siebert I have in the positives and has whistled last year with 2 yellows and 1 red equal to 3.5 overs which is @ today's 3.5 again. and up to 1.95/2 is played but I'm pretty much stuck with the month's performance so far it's too high and I find it impossible to keep going still and stay steady, as we'll see Costa is crazy for the first half a year with the best performances since 10 that is running and I believe you are somewhere that will turn the backs either in this month either to the next.

Kostikas.jpg

what i see above i can say wait for what i'm going to do but follow because 71% can't go over and i'm sure this one will come down this week or next week. i'll be waiting for anything tomorrow and i don't like it but i definitely want to catch tonight at Getafe - Malaga.If I don't catch this thing that almost everything in Getafe is over 5.5 then I don't know I will be psychologically affected and will go 100% to Australian Boon. tire in recent matches but they will be broken off His nerves and this year have shown that he has changed character from previous years and breaks everything and gives nothing, so I expect the match and generally blows early this year and if not 2-0 early. and Malaga mentally observes it, I don't see it spoiling 5.5 and we already have 3 games between them red :?

# .jpg

Attachments

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Leverkusen - Bayern Over 3.5 @1.95
Getafe - Malaga Over 6 @1.95

Chelsea - Lester Andrew 3.5 @1.675
Watford - Southampton Over 3.5 @1.95
Houghton - West Ham United Over 4 @1.75
Tottenham - Everton Over 3.5 @1.75
Augsburg - Amvourgos Over 3.5 @1.77
Cologne - Gladbach Andrew 4 @1.65 <- C.
Dortmund - Wolfsburg Andrew 3.5 @1.95 <- C.
Hirona - Las Palmas Over 6 @1.72
Eibar - Atletico Over 4.5 @1.70
La Coruna - Valencia Over 5 @2.04 <- C.

K. / All are cards and I haven't played anything by all you mean.

Common Pontiac games / points are Cologne-Gladbach, Dortmund-Wolfsburg, La Coruna-Valencia.

Yesterday's luck knocked out Getafe, which we lost, with the mice being upside down. The good thing with the men is that you can still win a losing game because yesterday as a game it was for 8 yards with normal refereeing and started it well with 2 yellows early for 1 full game time it stopped going and all its complexes were specially fitted with Itura I praised him and card man I think you would reach the boundary of the idiot if it never happened we would never even have these 1 in the last 0 minutes.
Reactions: steven4

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Getafe - Malaga Over 5.5 (cards) @1.66
La Coruna - Valencia Over 4.5 (cards) @1.66
2 @2.75 2/10 -2

Melbourne B - Perth Glory
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.66
3/10 +2

while the card was initially paid after taking out 5 yellow 365s and yunibets, then they got the francs back for 1 card which probably didn't come out. i'm going to lose here and if something changes (i don't see it) i will make the change.

Leipzig - Salke
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.94

La Coruna - Valencia
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.65

2 @3.20 2.5/10
Last edited:

steven4

3 Aug 2014

At Watford - Southampton though I don't know about teamwork, but I think either Watford's over (1.5) cards or Watford's Asian handicap are played.
Reactions: coria

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

At Watford - Southampton though I don't know about teamwork, but I think either Watford's over (1.5) cards or Watford's Asian handicap are played.
Correct observation, as the referee didn't have to deal with 3.5 total and almost all games have 2 and above for Watford. Asian +0 is probably the nicest option 365 has and pays slightly better than Over 1.5 and on the lap you can see it better as the price goes up and you have a clear picture of the bat. Pregame I think I'll start with the Asian.
Reactions: steven4

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Girona - Las Palmas (LAV)
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.75
4/10
+3

6 yellows in 5 minutes! The same referee did something similar at the end of the game Barcelona - Zelta with 7 yellows from the 80's! Lucky for us with the previous Australian and as we said that only Ander has his lucky ones, we were lucky enough to have 2 lucky outs!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

In German that started a little G. plays a stuttering 4.5 5 - stupid and you mean a Brych referee I am not a sportsman, I was not crazy yet! K. is playing overseas Augsburg - Hamburg with Grafe whistling and last year who has been out over 3.5 yards. The last match between them is over and 2 you can say and chances are, the price has gone down a bit they played it but now i have 80 series lucky i'm going to leave it. These are crazy crazy numbers but in Germany it has the most gains with +250 points in 2 games around stake at 3-10 / 3.5. I leave it in his lap after I left it and XNUMX yrs in the other German I can't play right now!

animusbet

presenter
Staff member
10 Sep 2006

+3

6 yellows in 5 minutes! The same referee did something similar at the end of the game Barcelona - Zelta with 7 yellows from the 80's! Lucky for us with the previous Australian and as we said that only Ander has his lucky ones, we were lucky enough to have 2 lucky outs!
I was watching it and I was ready to bet on elimination but it went 2-0 and I didn't throw anything after luck

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Watford - Southampton
Asian Handicaps
Watford (+ 0) @1.85

Chelsea - Lester
Asian Handicap (Goals)
Lexus (+ 2) @1.625

2 @3.00 1/10

with 2 and something in the pocket in the pocket but now I have +1 and something from the Spanish card holder, based on what the cashier has to do here. I want to limit virtual losses / profits.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

I was watching it and I was ready to bet on elimination but it went 2-0 and I didn't throw anything after luck
Unfortunately in this style of play it is based on the evolution of the score as in the corners. After the 2-0 virtually ended the game, it didn't make any sense for Las Palmas to mark them and the 6 goals in succession. Had it been 2-0 it would have been very unlikely whether it was a double or a double digit card!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

Augsburg - Hamburg (lv)
Over 2.5 (cards) @1.80
1/10

Plus 1 point because I believe in the 2nd half 3 cards will come out marginally but I'll risk it!

Predictions

• 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Shakhtar Donetsk - Wolfsburg
  • 19:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Copenhagen - Basaksehir
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Manchester United - Leinster
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Inter - Getafe
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 03:05
    Novasports 1HD
    • Philadelphia - Portland
  • 21:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - Utah Jazz
  • Tomorrow 06-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Oklahoma City Thunder - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 20:00
    Eurosport 1
    • Formula E, Berlin
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    cosmicsports Forum Bot: Cosmicsports user started a new topic called "Aslanidiarikia igavisi by bet 365" ...