Bet the plaque

Answer: Bet the plaque

Levante - Thelta
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.75
4/10

+3

6 yellow cards in the last quarter of the race! K. played it under 5.5 and it was a mistake, it was paid because on a day when he will probably catch the 2 common German unders with G. and because he will probably also catch the other Spanish underr of Espanyol with Bilbao and because he can also catch the Yellow Super Handicap of Manchester City, would not make up for the mistake in a S/K that with simple mathematics would have fallen.

G. did well yesterday with 4/4 Ander of Newcastle with Scott, the 2 that God slept to catch Getafe - Malaga and Leipzig - Schalke and Stuttgart with Hertha. He only lost the joint abomination in the over of Valencia with La Coruña. Today he has the 2 joint Pontiacs in Germany which if we think a little about what needs to be done in Germany to get 4 cards based on yesterday, then the 2 today will be difficult to overcome the 2-3 yellows and G. plays them and under 4 in their opening and here the 4 with 3.5 is hugely important because for this one card above you are hoping to catch it in the over so anyone can imagine what advantage it gives I leave this half when the odds open. It also has Bournemouth - Arsenal which looks more like a mistake, here I think it will lose because I think that the 7/7 underdog in the S/K is extremely unlikely although it has taken a series of 11/11 when it started !

Berdych - De Minar
Berdych(-3.5) @1.70
5/10

Villarreal - Levante
Villarreal(-1) @1.58
5/10

Berdych-De Minaur 1 @1.40
Villarreal-Levante 1 @1.33
2 @1.86
3/10

Leipzig - Schalke
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.94
La Coruιαa - Valencia
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.65
2a
@3.20 2.5/10 -2.5

Levante - Thelta
X2 @1.40
Espanyol - Bilbao
1X @1.44
2a
@2.016
4/10 +4

Watford - Southampton

asian handicap (cards)
Watford (+0) @ 1.85
Chelsea - Leicester
Asian handicap (goal)
Leicester (+2) @ 1.625
2 @3.00 1/10 -1

Augsburg - Hamburg (live)
Over 2.5 (cards) @1.60
2/10 -2

Augsburg - Hamburg (live)
Over 2.5 (cards) @1.80
1/10 -1

Leipzig - Schalke (live)
Over 3.5 (cards) @2.00
3/10 +3

La Coruna - Valencia
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.80
2.5/10 -2.5

Berdych - De Minar

Berdych(-3.5) @1.70
5/10 +3.5

Betis - Leganes
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.90
3/10 -3

Chapter A.
From 1 / 10 to 3 / 10

@3.00 with 1 / 10 -1
@2.75 with 2 / 10 -2
@3.20 with 2.5 / 10 -2.5
@1.80 with 2.5 / 10 -2.5
@1.80 with 2.5 / 10 -2.5
@1.66 with 3 / 10 +2
@1.66 with 3 / 10 -3*
@1.90 with 3 / 10 -3
@2.00 with 3 / 10 +3

*1.60(2/10) + 1.80(1/10) = 1.66(3/10)

---------------------------------

Chapter B.
4/10 - 5/10 - 6/10

@1.75 with 4 / 10 +3
@1.75 with 4 / 10 +3
@2.00 with 4 / 10 +4
@1.70 with 5 / 10 +3.5

+13.5

C.

Newcastle - Swansea Andrew 3.5 @1.90
Getafe - Malaga Andrew 6.5 @1.85
Stuttgart - Herta Andrew 4.5 @1.80
Leipzig - Schalke Andrew 4.5 @1.80
La Coruιαa - Valencia Over 4.5 @2.00
Bournemouth - Arsenal Andrew 3.5 @1.90
Cologne - Gladbach Andrew 4 @1.85
Dortmund - Wolfsburg Andrew 4 @1.8

K.

Leverkusen - Bayern Over 3.5 @1.95
Getafe - Malaga Over 6 @1.95
Girona - Las Palmas Over 6 @1.71
Augsburg - Hamburg Over 3.5 @1.77
Huddersfield - West Ham Over 4 @1.75
Warford - Southampton Over 3.5 @1.95
Chelsea - Leicester Andrew 3.5 @1.67
Tottenham - Everton Over 3.5 @1.74
Eibar - Atletico Over 4.5 @1.70
La Coruιαa - Valencia Over 5 @2.04
Levante - Thelta Andrew 5.5 @2.05
Cologne - Gladbach Andrew 4 @1.65
Liverpool - Manchester City (+0)Away @1.80
Dortmund - Wolfsburg Andrew 3.5 @1.92
Espanol - Bilbao Andrew 5 @1.77
Betis - Leganes Over 5.5 @1.79
Manchester C - Stoke (+0.5)Home @1.97

71% --> 53%

In one Sat/Sun, he lost all the profit of the month that he had since the 1st Sat/Sun of the month. If you know how to bet, you have kept his profit. I tried to get something out of his damage, but I didn't succeed. A micro + from G. lost to a micro - from K. as far as what I did with their games. I'm anxiously waiting for next Sat/Sun and I expect an increase from K. because 53% is now a micro for his data !

A card in 30 full minutes in Augsburg - Hamburg and a card in yesterday of the two that happened in the last minute of stoppages with the initial phase of Guardado and then the last phase of the game with Amrabad, determined the loss in Chapter A. Acoma I can't digest how he didn't get a yellow card in a game that had a lot of comments on his marks, it's the 4th or 5th game that Villanueva burns over for 1 card at the end. You mean that in order for me to want 1 card, things and monsters had to happen, but after the match got there, take the card out! The TV was saved because I had 4.5 and 2.5 along with the statistical delays of Eraso, Durmisi and Garcia who didn't come out but had a manura early in the game, hard to get it there and the guy who did the potato in the 1st goal he was the 4th player of the statistical delay and if he cut his head a little bit to pull him to save the goal at the cost of a yellow card we would make 3/4 at odds of 3.75, 4.00, 4.00, 4.00 and he was also the only player that existed in menu.

I had said that from 4/10 onwards I would make justifications, but I decided to put a category on 4/10 with more flexible restrictions and leave it at that, because as I played in the previous 5 minutes or 5 minutes, others will follow whenever I will continue to make placements from very early on, they are now candidates for 4/10 and they will enter the moment either shortly before it starts or within 10 minutes. I owed Berdych's game a justification because we went up to 5/10 but what can I say when I am against the whole planet that was beating De Minar. I would speak very badly if I started writing when I left it, without being a tennis player and completely unrelated to the sport, if you started studying the game on the first day of your life, you would see a Top player who has been eliminated only once in his 1st round Australian Open some 10 years ago by Guillermo Coria and against him was a great local talent but he was a kid with zero experience and he had 2 weeks in a row where he went to the finals, anyone understands how difficult it was to get past 3 winning sets , the young man's ceiling was the 1st set or the 1st or the 2nd, that's why I entered the logic of the reversal. Now, should I say anything about Villarreal? Whatever I say is literally a waste of time, not even a sentence is worth writing about this game! It is lucky that such games are lost in the past, but what matters is how they are lost! Without anxiety I am in this match after 4/4 and I am anxiously waiting to see how it can be lost!

Leicester - Watford
Anter 3.5 (cards) @ ​​1.85

Stoke - Huddersfield
Anter 4 (cards) @ ​​1.80

Sorry, I can't find from my mobile how to add/edit and whenever I've tried, I've deleted the memo.

Eibar - Malaga
Anter 5 (cards) @ ​​1.80

Villarreal - Levante
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.75

Gladbach - Augsburg
Anter 3.5 (cards) @ ​​1.90

Schalke - Hannover
Over 3.5 (cards) @1.88

Eibar - Malaga is typical, which is the last on Monday, the 5 changed to seconds and became 4.5, which will remain there until Monday, but it is played there too.

In German, almost everything is over 3.5 traditionally, but the bet is because the bitch who doesn't come out with anything is whistling, it has to fall enough to see 4 cards from her!

The English and the 3 are great, I won't play the 2 under here and I will put Villarreal on live as soon as it goes 2.00 as a cover more in case they don't win with a 2 goal difference, let's at least get through this. Neither does the German I will play over.

In my own candidate game for 3/10 tomorrow in Getafe - Bilbao and for 4/10 on Saturday in Las Palmas - Valencia. Another thought these 2 together in 2 trebles with 2.5/10

Getafe - Bilbao
Over 6.5 (cards) @1.80

Las Palmas - Valencia
Over 5.5 (cards) @1.72

2 @3.10

2/10

K.

Herta - Dortmund Andrew 4 @1.75
Gladbach - Augsburg Andrew 3.5 @1.92
Hamburg - Cologne Over 4 @1.78
Hoffenheim - Leverkusen Over 4 @1.87
Bayern - Werder Andrew 3.5 @1.87
Salke - Hannover Over 3.5 @1.87
Brighton - Chelsea Andrew 3.5 @1.82
Everton - West Brom Over 3.5 @1.87
Stoke - Huddersfield Andrew 4 @1.61
Leicester - Watford Andrew 3.5 @1.71
Manchester United - Newcastle Andrew 3.5 @1.75

All cards, all pinnacle.

Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
Card before 31: 00 @1.83

Hamburg - Cologne
Over 4 (cards) @1.825

2a @3.34

3/10

Utrecht - AZ
Over 0.5 (half time) @ 1.28

Porto - Tondela
Over 0.5 (half time) @ 1.20

2a @1.54

2/10

Herta - Dortmund
Anter 4.5 (cards) @ ​​1.46

Gladbach - Augsburg
Anter 4.5 (cards) @ ​​1.30

2a @1.90

1/10

I'm moving it to par 1 with the lowest bet so it doesn't affect the coffers too much, I just want to see them experimentally and I don't want anyone to be charged for it!

getafe.jpg

Here I want to see in our game tonight, the team with the most yellows in the league with these players with referee Gil and a relatively long delay for Laporte's yellow card. I haven't played anything in the individual and nothing counts here. I just want to see to come to a conclusion!

We played a game at 6.5 and let's say that it was correct because if he gave the yellow card to laporte in the penalty phase we would have had 7 yellow cards exactly, Gil at this phase did not know who took the penalty i.e. Laporte or the goalkeeper, he went to the supervisor maybe he got an edge, but he probably couldn't understand which one of the 2 it was. Unfortunately, none of the 2 took it and at this stage I knew that for the 6.5 it could cost even if I spread 6 units to the above 6 with for Laporte I would have returned 6.60 and I would have paid the same amount from a fan bet, it would have been 6.5. The 5.5 here in this match was the value and it could be played at 4/10 especially with the weather the chapter B. With rough calculations we see that the 1-2 individual for Bilbao is the ceiling and among this 1-2 is Laporte who had enough matches to get a yellow card, so far everything is fine but to get the over 6.5 and 5.5 from behind had to be calculated Let's get Getafe 4-5 and we see above that it was possible with all these jackals who play there and have the team at the peak of yellow cards. 5-1 the final result with only 2/5 of the strong cards and a second misfortune was Suarez who left at half time and could have helped for the 6th yellow and here you wonder about Getafe's line at 3.5 with 2.00 performance that sticks. Here was the trick and the company helps you with the individual card to calculate things and situations, that is, in the next few days we will see different games with all 5.5 lines and what players have calculated for the individual card where the good ones will be distinguished from the bad ones. Below are half of Getafe's players and we have other possible good ones like Ndiaye and Bergara who were missing from the list and you can easily imagine how easy it was to get this 2.00 over 3.5 team. In the series, the stolen item goes to capital A and I can enter if it is stolen from me in A and given to me in B, it is good for me because the difference in my pocket is huge beyond me. Renewals will take place on the third day after the end of everything because incredible things are happening at the same time and I can't catch up!

Espanol - Seville
Over 4.5(cards) @1.43

Villarreal - Levante
Over 4.5(cards) @1.63

2 @2.50

1/10

2 games with problematic refs and I want to avoid even 2/10 of the second game. Games that can be lost at any time but the 4.5 is borderline within their limits because they have this thing like games. Since these 2 don't get out easily early, I might look for the expensive 4.5(2.20) or the cheap 3.5(1.60) live depending on the picture of the match. With extra 1/10 at 4.5 high or 2/10 at 3.5 low are the thoughts.

K.

Villarreal - Levante
Over 4.5 @1.65

Las Palmas - Valencia
Over 6 @2.08

*pinnacle cards

Hoffenheim - Leverkusen
Over 3.5(cards) @1.55

Hamburg - Cologne
Over 3.5(cards) @1.43

2 @2.20

1/10

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...