1.90 / 1 stake / -1
2.10 / 1 stake / +1.1
2.80 / 1 stake / -1
5.10 / 1 stake / +4.1
1.80 / 5 stake / +4
2.77 / 3 stake /
1.90 / 1 stake / +0.9
1.78 / 2 stake / +1.5

Torregrossa (2.80) was from the next room, he didn't manage to score but his team scored 3 times with goals in 2 halves (with a bit of luck) as did Oriol Riera (2.25) didn't manage to score in the morning but his team scored twice with goals in both halves (with a bit of luck).

Marcelino's dead team, which for some is not dead yet, ate a 2nd win from Abelardo with the same score (2-1). The excuse in general is that the team works, plays but for some reason does not score and has somehow not received what it deserved in several games. So far so good! The problem is finally presented in the psychological part and there it seems that the Valencia team is losing the "game" and it is only a matter of time before the coach pays for it. The team didn't react well as soon as it fell behind in the score, the lead couldn't be kept any longer (rewards/gains), in the 20th minute Huesca started to grumble and luckily he got the phase with the supply and opened the score, the team threw away after that but He didn't score the 2nd goal and in an unfortunate phase the equalizer came again, the redemption came at the end just like with the black in Entos against Sevilla but he could have lost the match a little earlier (Huesca's crossbar). We went to the next one (Valladolid) and here we don't have a team like (Vallecano-Huesca) but a well-established team that knows how to defend and is comfortable with this style in away games. On the positive side, Valladolid has a way of delaying the goal and the Valencia crowd will outwork them as long as they are defensive, I think they will start cheering the team from the 15th minute unless they score the first goal opportunity, which is unlikely. very possible with the guinea that the team carried. The match has a lot of positives to the right and a lot of negatives to the left, under normal conditions the match is very 0-0 in the middle and if it ends up 0-1 at some point the fairy tale of the dead team ends and from what I read it will probably be resolved as well cooperation with the coach. In the bottom of the hypothesis before the game between them, the H2H Alaves - Valencia for the most will finish higher, had 1.20 (Valetia) and Alaves (4.00) with the odds to be 1.60 (Valentia) and Alaves (2.25) mmm and here it looks like extremely unlikely to resurrect the team with all that has happened so far! I will try to explain how we achieved the 2 miracles in Stoke-Valencia this summer!

Answer: Bet the plaque

Cadiz - Granada
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.85
2 stake

Fortunately, I don't know anything about the category or the referee. he plays at the market 1.45 and in the bet he gives me something above so that I can play red-black with whatever is left and whatever he wants let him come.

Cellar: 2000
Available:

2.77 / 3 stake / +5.3
2.00 / 1 stake / -1
5.40 / 1 stake / -1
1.60 / 4 stake / -4
1.85 / 2 stake / -2

Valladolid - Getafe
Anter 2.5 (goal) @ 1.53

Valencia - Gijon
OVER 1.5 (Valencia) @1.44

2 @2.20

1 stake

In our game red @3.20 is not good and in the same company over 7.5 @2.10 is wrong. In the rest he plays 7.5 @4.00 so we have 4.00 with 1.70 in error and I typically keep 7.5 in the others with 1 stake / 4.00

Sthmn the mistake and the others are btsp intrvtn and tsbnsbt.

There have been riots in the 1st half with things you usually see in local leagues!

Reactions: ALEX

Available:

3.45 / 2 stake / +4.9
4.30 / 1 stake / -1
2.20 / 1 stake / +1.2
4.00 / 1 stake / -1

nothing great from what we expected in the 2nd half of the 1st game, only the interest of the over 5.5 @1.50+ came out but we asked on top of that the red i.e. 5.5 + 2 = 7.5 which gave 4.00 instead of the low 3.20 but it also came out for a technician/master a small sure bet with the wrong line 7.5 / 2.10-1.70 and the risk in some way could be a donation, here if it didn't work I would charge it as a unit but if it did I would like the profit to pass so I can open a little my game after all. anyway, I didn't want this +1 the way it turned out, although the "logic" of the over in the match was for 4 penalties to be whistled and 3 of them to be on target, despite all this, the 2nd could have been on target as well penalty because it was 0-1 after half time and there was enough time for a goal after the penalties. in valentia the lame ones were also paid the ace+2.5 in a half time ie with the only player in the middle who is fighting with this year's demons of the team. a little resignation was given to the coach because in the last phase Valencia-Valladolid the other one raised the flag (which was not) in a counterattack that would have written 1-2 and I don't know if they would talk these days about whether he will leave or not. Valencia-Villarreal is of interest at -1 @2.84 and it will probably be played from tomorrow. thelta-valentia is confusing although I believe it will not lose! X to double with a goal, what are we going to play there for fun!

Seville - Bilbao

Bilbao red @7.50
1 stake

Card Handicaps
Bilbao(-0.5) @1.75
2 stake

I avoid all overs in general in the game that do not have a good basis, the referee is also strange. A stupid statistic I'm chasing in red and for support the handicap to be able to win either 1-2 or 0-2

Reactions: knack

Available:

7.50 / 1 stake / -1
1.75 / 2 stake / -2

With the immunity of San Jose and with the unique stupidity of Seville for a card, this handicap was lost. There was also a very strange phase at the beginning of the game like that of Duarte who we had played red, like that of Banega who we had red before and generally we come to the conclusion that even if you have seen or read some things correctly, it does not mean that you will win ! And there was also the previous one when I was involved in Sunday's Bilbao - Seville but I didn't spend it here, with the difference that var was used for inigo's red, but not a single leaf moved there either. let's go to the next ones that look "missing" in the alternative and here I will go through the typical placement of the main line.

Del#2.png

3 stake

------------

Del#3.png

2 stake

Real - Sevilla
Over 4.5 (Yellow) @1.35

Villarreal - Bilbao
Over 4.5 (Yellow) @1.41

Levante - Valladolid
Over 4.5 (Yellow) @1.57

3 @3.00

1 stake

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...