Larisa City
Answer: Bet the plaque

Valladolid - Villarreal
Over 4.5 (Yellow) @1.33

Athletic - Real
Over 5.5 (Yellow) @1.38

2a @1.84

17 stake

After the huge missed opportunity of the Ontonowan Facchas with the fallen end, the Sparrow Sparrow, and the wicked Priestess's crown, nothing else can be played except for the planned game of cards for the savage who were out of the second the diets! any other play will blush, even 1.01's performance to play will be lost. The dilemma of whether to play the Nuccas in the same 0.5 1.5 half-time or home 4.5 half-finals and the Gullian Dice to score in exactly the same performance was the result of yesterday's bar with the real that has closed 1's early cards with the game is stacked at 1-1 and from that point onwards and then around the pullovers with the manolus in the middle! the stake is not very important if it was low because the issue is how much it can affect you a loss you have an advantage and you can save the risk by seeing it is going to get lost. no hole socks will ever be able to get a goal after 1-XNUMX despite all these meanings for the price of weapons!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

games / options: 167
escaped / played: 842
arrived / returned: 1075
profit: +233

Blocked stakes: 163

---------------------------------

Barca - Real
Over 2.5 (goals) & Over 4.5 (Yellow) @2.50
2 stake -2

Barca - Real
Direct red @10.00
2 stake -2

Valladolid - Villarreal
Over 5.5 (Yellow) @2.06
Athletic - Real
Over 6.5 (Yellow) @1.85
2a 3.80
4 stake -4

Newcastle United - Wellington
OVER 1.5 (Newcastle) @1.72
4 stake -4
Oddovavan @2.05
3 stake -3
Krishna @3.25
2 stake -2

Valladolid - Villarreal
Over 4.5 (Yellow) @1.33
Athletic - Real
Over 5.5 (Yellow) @1.38
2a @1.84
17 stake +14.2

For a card we did not have returns from 2 3.80 with the huge value. with the 2.00 2 performance coming out of 2 when the average was opened to all companies. 1.14 with the alternatives came about 1.18 and 14 where we were supreme. Today is the #1.57 Slow - Levante with @4.5 on 5.5 only in yellow, at 1.50 with 3.5 is now the market ever since we have been special! I did not pass it here, but I say it is in the sample with this performance, shadow the man yu - parry and lasity - sevilli in 1 alternative, 2o came out half-time and 3 with 60 at 4o went to the 5 and 4.5 card that is, the basic ones have passed. They were knocked for Kyriaki by the valencia - espanoi and vicarial - sevili for arbitrators, although 2 in the last will be played at the bottom when the performance as the main day with a standard day bet. maybe the other at the go is something else but there is a thought to play 3.5 with XNUMX

syllektikos

11 Oct 2009

And yet a friend, in a match played by home team 4 and in one of the most passionate seats in Spain, the players of the game received 2 cards !!! 2 !!! Talking is incredible ... Let's get the heck out of the way ...

aaaaaaaaaa.jpg

syllektikos

11 Oct 2009

we will be crazy with the cards these days ... Repeat at Bernabeu and they did not get a card all over the 1 half ... It's a good time to have.

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

games / options: 170
escaped / played: 859
arrived / returned: 1075
profit: +216

Blocked stakes: 193

Lewande (herb)
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.75
4 stake -4

Real - Gerona
1 half-time cards
Over 1.5 @2.20
9 stake -9

Liverpool - Bayern
Arnold (card) @3.25
4 stake -4

Open (last year)

Valencia (top 4) @3.50
70 stake

Sevilla (Top 4) @3.75
64 stake

Winner of Euroleague
Seville @15.00 14 stake
Valencia @21.00 10 stake
Shakhtar @41.00 5 stake

MotoGP 2019 Championship
Victory Doi @6.50
30 stake

At some point I will continue with + 23 with 2 good start-up choices placed a lot earlier and steadier performances that may even be higher than the positions as they did in the previous one that stung a little above originally! leave it with cards for personal reasons! I have more winnings at this time in a Tennist piece and I will try to make good management for the critical 3 months of the year, if I do (very) very much then I will continue here! Mao will have cleared the landscape everywhere and we will know exactly what direction we will present for 2019-2020! Doi has started his 7.00 bets on the bets and the bet was filled in at the 30 300 4 bet with the top XNUMX winning with topXNUMX starting with a little bit in the last few games without winning and this year's championship is very confused, very competitive and wanting little attention now!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

games / options: 177
escaped / played: 904
arrived / returned: 1092
profit: +188

Blocked stakes: 188

Open

Valencia (top 4) @3.50
70 stake

Sevilla (Top 4) @3.75
64 stake

Winner of Euroleague
Seville @15.00 14 stake
Valencia @21.00 10 stake

MotoGP 2019 Championship
Victory Doi @6.50
30 stake

Shakhtar @41.00
5 stake -5

Seville - Barca
Direct red @13.00
2 stake -2

Seville - Barca
Card before 25: 00 @1.83
3 stake -3

Lazio - Milan
X2 @1.70
10 stake +7

Real - Barce (CDR)
Suarez (card) @3.00
2 stake -2

Real - Barca
Over 4.5 (cards) @1.66
12 stake -12

Soya - Rood
Total Asians (Socha)

Over 3.5 @1.87
11 stake -11

-----------------------

mix5346.jpg

leave a mix that I played with 0.5 stake in a company and 0.3 stake in another company, that I expect in this year's special! The great value of 4 is 4's top 9.00 and if we see the program of the teams that will fight for the 4 position near 55 points and we put the status, quality, player experience / coaching and psychology each team can come to the final stage, we will see that Valencia can be very close to the 55 points and it does not lie anywhere in the race. The group was reborn through its ashes, and if it turned them around and nothing that lost them to the beginning, then we talked about the value of the year! He has in Getafe and outside of Sevilla that he does not lose it like the teams are now and there and he has toys to make 5-6 winnings from the remaining 12. Much will be judged this month at 2 getaways and sevilla with 1o being a nod. All the jump was the upcoming victory with Rodrigo's glory and I think it's the appetite for many things from here and now!

In a very bad game of Soyuz that easily lost with 2-0 set and past service first under 50%, we deprived us of a profit that we would continue to do in the last track for the next 3 months! At the same time and the previous Real - Barca that in a 2 detail was dissolved the game and had no meaning from a point and post for one card above (5). You mean that at that point in 4-0 (3) with 73 cards, it was 3 and it is a little too long for us to even show a yellow card from that point and then clear 5.5-50 where it could be he wanted to not lose the bet! The same happened in Helta - Levante! The same thing happened in 50% of lost games with 90 cards in 4 that we were playing!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City

MotoGP 2019
Champion
Doi @7.00
295 stake

That stays from 2.000's pre-wine cellar, that is to say that it will be returned by H2H toteman-arsenal, go to what has already been played before starting the championship of this year's win but I will play it again so much because tomorrow because of Seville / Valencia we are not going to see although 3 / 3 in Valencia is not unlikely or difficult but we have seen 2 teams stick to easy games. All is now at Guedes' foot and if we give it to this something more, we will be saved !!!

coria

31 Dec 2012
Larisa City
Top 4
Getafe @4.00
45 stake

* Risk coverage with the profit of 2 last games played for this purpose! 7.00 in the first phase I mentioned for Valencia and 11.00 that went before the double in Sevilla in the second phase was covered in 50-50 before we even get here! I took a lot! This has no reason to stay at risk now!

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • P PANATHA:
    I didn't even care about the cops .... and if they are dumb the Turks let him hang him on the wall ...
  • P Pragias:
    their special weight is Jocs. no one else would dare say that in a Euroleague match and even with an open microphone
  • P Pragias:
    In all likelihood let us meet Prifti and we will be greatly missed. Although right now Rick is the second best. anyway half the choices are his own from last year.
  • P PANATHA:
    eh, not too much for us to fall ... standard will be trying for Pitino Giannakopoulos ... the point is that in basketball the options for a great coach are counted on the fingers of one hand ..
    ..and they are on contracts ...
  • T Tchami:
    Re kids for Pasquale no reference? Just like me?
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    I'm not crazy about Pasquale ..... but overall I find it strange to get a coach fired ....
  • T Tchami:
    This is also a view
  • T Tchami:
    Oddly enough things are gone now
  • S Forum Bot:
  • P Pragias:
    Tchami said:
  • P Pragias:
    my friend the coach has to inspire the players. Pascual left for this reason
  • P Pragias:
    PANATHA said:
    Well, not much else falls for us ... Standard will try for Pitino Giannakopoulos ... the thing is that in basketball the options for a great coach are counted on the fingers of a hand .... and they are under contract ...
    That's why I say this because anyone who is left in such a time. not the bad sucker but Pitino is the best at the moment and will certainly make the contacts of the trachea
  • T Tchami:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
  • P PANATHA:
    Tchami said:
    From the free ones in the space, I think we don't have much choice. If Barzok were not so stubborn with reds there might have been an impact on our part. Whoever we get will have one yes but. Prifti is heard every year and every year his case does not go ahead.
    I don't know if he is a soldier but he certainly wouldn't want that too ... so ...
  • P Pragias:
    in the middle of the season if you want to get something good whether it's a player or a coach you have to pop it ... the rest is lottery. is there any end to anything that can make Johnson play? mercy again today with the Ionic was one of the worst ... it broke my nerves and only saw it ... as if bored
  • giannisthegreek giannisthegreek:
    Goodmorning guys. I have a problem and can't post to the forum. When I go in it comes out to me to choose to continue with tapatalk or browser. I click continue with browser but it doesn't open to me. I have deleted the tapatalk in the meantime. I disconnected, deleted cookies, cleared history again. Only here I can enter
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It's an android issue to find
    that changes that
    I can't find it with anything. So I ask if anyone knows
  • admin admin:
    I would tell you to reset tapatalk after default (Settings -> Apps -> Tapatalk -> Open by default -> "clear defaults"
  • admin admin:
    maybe clear chrome cookies
    Thanks. I'll try them
  • admin admin:
    nothing
  • game game:
    Test
  • game game:
    Yeah it's all of a sudden ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that didn't work as well ok
    game game: Yes it has a sudden theme ... comes out 2 tap talk and chrome options that don't work ...