Bet14

mp21212

26 Nov 2019
The bet2 site has been down for 14 days, does anyone know anything? I contacted and they told me that they are upgrading. 2 more days?? Is there any other information, I also have a respectable amount in between

I'm afraid to tell the truth... I don't touch these micro-companies either for deposits or withdrawals..

In general, I play more than 100 euros, but I don't understand why this is bad. Or the reverse

what can I tell you..however, it seems a bit strange to me that a small company like bet14 does not give you a limit that logically has less income than vista kai bwin and that they give you the big limits...personally in the green I also bet big amounts I never had an issue..

Well, 365 doesn't come in compared to anyone, it just has a low rake in the top leagues, bet14 and in European matches And I prefer it many times. And he pays me within 24 hours with e-banking and in Ethniki without commission.

Reactions: FunBet
what can I tell you..however, it seems a bit strange to me that a small company like bet14 does not give you a limit that logically has less income than vista kai bwin and that they give you the big limits...personally in the green I also bet big amounts I never had an issue..
Why is it strange? This is how big companies make profits, they get rid of good and dangerous players. Small companies are generally more difficult in the limit but the payment is risky

Reactions: FunBet
Why is it strange? This is how big companies make profits, they get rid of good and dangerous players. Small companies are generally more difficult in the limit but the payment is risky
1.5 years I have no complaint... gentlemen

mp21212 good in everything.
championsbet & bet14 pay within the day even on Sat/Mon at the national bank (in another bank it takes 1-2 days and has a 3-4 euro fee), they have by far the best returns of any Greek company in 1-x-2 ( but also in goal no goal, over under 2,5 usually) in the big leagues (and I don't mean in the matches with 0% rakes), they have never cost me money and my withdrawals are always big or very big.

HOWEVER, there are also negatives. goal2 had written that they had given money to a friend of his who made great use of cash out, to a friend of an acquaintance of mine who had played in a basketball game a lot of money in a bunch of lines handicap pre game, they canceled it without even informing him (the they canceled before the match took place), and once they had wrongly settled 2 of my bets and it took almost 1 week to settle them correctly, since I had to send 100 emails first. they also set a limit. I know people who have eaten the limit, but they had 3-4-5 thousand net profit each. their limit is not 1 euro anyway, it's 50-100 euro something like that.

conclusion? nobody is perfect. but because the one-eyed man reigns over the blind, overall the scales are tipped over them in relation to most betting companies in Greece

Last edited:
Reactions: qazdas and FunBet

but appearances are sometimes deceiving. it is not a matter of small or large company.

netbet, bet14, championsbet are small companies, but I and my friends who play in them had no problem with the withdrawals, they didn't eat the limit easily, but even if they ate the limit, it was of the 50-100 euro style. even interwetten, which sets a low limit, I know that it always pays (at least in the cases I know of), even if it is small.

while Betrebels is small, but it is problematic (like winmasters) in terms of limits, payments, acceptance of bets, etc.

there are also large companies, such as stoiximan, which from what I read both here on the forum and from what I hear outside the betting market, but also from my own experience, I know that they make one mistake after another, and in terms of limits, both on the subject of payments and on the subject of records for identification. if I tell you what makes me crazy this season, you will cry with laughter.

and about bet365, I have heard a lot that it does not pay people who requested withdrawals in skrill/neteller very large amounts, but I personally don't know anyone in my environment who had the slightest problem, so I'm wary of these stories because I don't know what exactly they were all doing

Last edited:
Reactions: magon and georgemr2

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...