Bet14

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
Hi, Bet14 didn't credit me with the first deposit bonus of 100 euros (100%), with the excuse that I had a championsbet bonus in the past, which I don't know if it is in accordance with company terms. Does anyone know of a similar case, that is, what they did was right.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
The terms are as follows: "If there is already an active bonus on another Online Amusement Solutions LTD platform, the company is entitled to the 1st Deposit Bonus Credit".

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
They're talking about an active bonus, something I didn't have, as I lost it at Championsbet, so it's not active.

kex

12 Dec 2019
It's essentially the same company. I think she writes it somewhere in the conditions that it is up to her to give a second bonus if you have already got one.
I personally had not even gotten to chanpionsbet as it wanted postal validation and it is generally a process.
It is not credited alone as in other betting.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
I have no problem with the process, I know it, just others say in terms and others do.

Adamant

24 Nov 2013
"If there is already an active bonus on another Online Amusement Solutions LTD platform, the company is entitled to the 1st deposit bonus credit", they have, they write for an active bonus rather than what you have already received and no longer exists , that's how I understand it.

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leipzig - Berlin Hertha
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • San Pauli - Heidenheim
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Hannover - Karlsruhe
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Dσελsseldorf - Schalke
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Hoffenheim - Cologne
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Union of Berlin - Mainz
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Augsburg - Paderborn
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    BetLaden Forum Bot: BetLaden has launched a new theme called "Development of table seats in ...