bet365 and bets on the Monk-Leverkusen Bayern match

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
has anyone else bet on this match?

I had played 2 bets. one won and one lost.

the lost remained as it is. lost.
the winner has gone to the open bets and deducted the amount of the winnings from my account.

in the chat they told me that this match and in general the bets of this match are controlled !!!

completely crazy since we are talking about a world-class race.

I was also impressed that they did not do the same for the lost bet. some pit has fava.

because you must have played a lot of bets in this match, check if they arranged for you and they put you in the open bets

has anyone else bet on this match?

I had played 2 bets. one won and one lost.

the lost remained as it is. lost.
the winner has gone to the open bets and deducted the amount of the winnings from my account.

in the chat they told me that this match and in general the bets of this match are controlled !!!

completely crazy since we are talking about a world-class race.

I was also impressed that they did not do the same for the lost bet. some pit has fava.

because you must have played a lot of bets in this match, check if they arranged for you and they put you in the open bets
If you mean to control the game as set up is excluded, for another reason they control it
Apparently they made a mistake in the odds and canceled the bets

Reactions: chri213 and PANATHA
exactly. for the odds they checked it,

they ate 180 euros, because supposedly there was a mistake in the odds, and instead of paying me the bet I played at 2,00 odds, they paid me at 1,40 !!

instead of complaints etc ...

PS. Did anyone else suffer?

the critical period was after the red of Leverkusen and the time when it showed 7-8 minutes delays and the stadium was tilted. EVERYONE WAS IN THE AREA OF LEVERCUSEN

bet365 believed that they would definitely score a goal and raised the under 3,5 to 2,00. and many hours later he took it back. and wants to be called the best betting company. and if it had been done wrong (which it had not been done, because he could easily have scored, since Bayern were pressing hard), let them fire the one who did it. the customer is not to blame for something

I agree to dismiss their employee.
The player is not to blame ...

The player simply from the odds they give him chooses which one is in his interest to play!

Reactions: nklaps
My 365 has done this at least 4-5 times this year in live basketball games. The odds I got at 2.00, to make it 1.20 and 1.10.

What time exactly did you place the bet?
at a time that showed 8 minute delays. everyone raised the under 3,5 a lot (because the red one had also come out and it was too many minutes of delays and the image of the match showed that bayern would score). just the others had it 1,70 or 1,80 if I remember correctly, while bet365 raised it to 2,00 so I played it from there, as any sensible player would do. and they ate me 180 euros. instead of running in mga and eeep again. the stichiman was not enough for us, we will also run for bet365 now. you will never calm down in the end.

at a time that showed 8 minute delays. everyone raised the under 3,5 a lot (because the red one had also come out and it was too many minutes of delays and the image of the match showed that bayern would score). just the others had it 1,70 or 1,80 if I remember correctly, while bet365 raised it to 2,00 so I played it from there, as any sensible player would do. and they ate me 180 euros. instead of running in mga and eeep again. the stichiman was not enough for us, we will also run for bet365 now. you will never calm down in the end.

No it is not mga the 365 is in ibas for look what time the history says that the bet was placed exactly and tell me!

With 8 minutes late, red card Lever and Bayern losing and pushing, 1,40 was never. 1,80-1,90-2,00 fine odds for the under.

Also, I'm sure they did not do anything with those who played houses over at that time (eg tell them to cancel the bet because we had a very low odds).

Reactions: qazdas and magon
With 8 minutes late, red card Lever and Bayern losing and pushing, 1,40 was never. 1,80-1,90-2,00 fine odds for the under.

Also, I'm sure they did not do anything with those who played houses over at that time (eg tell them to cancel the bet because we had a very low odds).
of course ... if the under came out, as it happened, they would cut us. if the over came out, neither cat nor damage. they would pay it at 1,70, as they had it, and not at 2,00 as the others had it. they want everything theirs

No it is not mga the 365 is in ibas for look what time the history says that the bet was placed exactly and tell me!
we will also send to bias to see what he says.

we will send everywhere
21:19:53 was played

also from what I understand only in me did it myself, because I had bet a large amount.

so what they told me in the chat that supposedly all the bets of the match are controlled were muff.

because a previous bet I lost was never in the process of being rearranged, nor do I see anyone else here in the forum writing anything. It is impossible that no one else gambled in this match, and surely more and more someone would still play the same time I played, since he had the best 3,5 man in the Greek market, but I do not hear anyone else say that he suffered the same . rather they seem to find and do it where it suits them.

if someone is a blood donor customer and is constantly losing, they would certainly not mind a 10 euro bet at 2,00 odds. But not only did they change it for me (and in fact many hours later) but they paid me with the worst price on the market. 1,40 at that time did not have the man 3,5 nor the opap agency. I just won a lot of bets on basketball yesterday and the score went up very abruptly and they said to brake me the way it seems.

also from what I understand only in me did it myself, because I had bet a large amount.

so what they told me in the chat that supposedly all the bets of the match are controlled were muff.

because a previous bet I lost was never in the process of being rearranged, nor do I see anyone else here in the forum writing anything. It is impossible that no one else gambled in this match, and surely more and more someone would still play the same time I played, since he had the best 3,5 man in the Greek market, but I do not hear anyone else say that he suffered the same . rather they seem to find and do it where it suits them.

if someone is a blood donor customer and is constantly losing, they would certainly not mind a 10 euro bet at 2,00 odds. But not only did they change it for me (and in fact many hours later) but they paid me with the worst price on the market. 1,40 at that time did not have the man 3,5 nor the opap agency. I just won a lot of bets on basketball yesterday and the score went up very abruptly and they said to brake me the way it seems.
In what minute of the delays did you play it at odds of 2,00 per man?

In what minute of the delays did you play it at odds of 2,00 per man?
with which he showed the 8 minute delays and the man went up to everyone. It can be seen from the time the bet was placed. 21:19.

after all, if I was late they would change it. the opportunities did not last long

Last edited:
6 minutes late he had children, it seems strange to me that 365 does such things

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...