bet365 and bets on the Monk-Leverkusen Bayern match

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
have you played any other bets on this match?

i had played 2 bets. a loser and a loser.

the loser remained as it is. lost.
the winner has lost the open bets and has also deducted the amount of the profit from my account.

in my chat they said that this match and in general his bets are checked !!!

totally crazy since we are talking about world-wide racing.

It also made me feel like they didn't make the same for the lost bet. some lacquer has fava.

you have probably played a lot of bets in the match so far, you have checked them out and put them in the open bets

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
have you played any other bets on this match?

i had played 2 bets. a loser and a loser.

the loser remained as it is. lost.
the winner has lost the open bets and has also deducted the amount of the profit from my account.

in my chat they said that this match and in general his bets are checked !!!

totally crazy since we are talking about world-wide racing.

It also made me feel like they didn't make the same for the lost bet. some lacquer has fava.

you have probably played a lot of bets in the match so far, you have checked them out and put them in the open bets
If you mean to control the game as a stand up game, it is excluded, for another reason
Obviously they had some odds on the odds and canceled the bets
Reactions: chri213 and PANATHA

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
exactly. for performance they controlled it,

I was charged 180 Euro, so I was wrong about the performance, and instead of paying me the bet I played on 2,00 performance, they paid me at 1,40 !!

if again complaints etc ...

PS no one else?

the critical interval was after the red of Leverkusen and the time it showed 7-8 minute delays and tilted the stadium.THE EVERYTHING IN THE LIVERKUZE AREA

bet365 believed he would definitely get a goal and uploaded under 3,5 to 2,00. and many hours later he got it back. and wants to be called the best betting company. and wrong to have done (which he had not done, because he could have scored a goal after Bayern pressed), let him dismiss him who did. the customer is not at fault

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015
I agree to dismiss their employee.
The player is not to blame ...

The player simply chooses which one is best for him to play!
Reactions: nklaps

chri213

4 Apr 2019
My 365 has done this at least 4-5 times this year in live basketball matches. The performance I got at 2.00 is to make it 1.20 and 1.10.

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
What time did you place the bet exactly?
the time that showed 8 minute delays. everyone loaded up under 3,5 a lot (because red was out and there were many minutes of delays and the race icon showed that Bayern would score a goal). others just had it 1,70 or 1,80 if I remember correctly, while xNUMX uploaded it to 365 so I played it off as any reasonable player would. and they cost me 2,00 euros. if i run in mga and eh again. did not reach us elementaries, we will be running for xNUMX right now. You never have to worry.

Balaton

1 Nov 2008
the time that showed 8 minute delays. everyone loaded up under 3,5 a lot (because red was out and there were many minutes of delays and the race icon showed that Bayern would score a goal). others just had it 1,70 or 1,80 if I remember correctly, while xNUMX uploaded it to 365 so I played it off as any reasonable player would. and they cost me 2,00 euros. if i run in mga and eh again. did not reach us elementaries, we will be running for xNUMX right now. You never have to worry.
No it's not mega 365 is on ibas to see what time the historian says that the bet was placed and just tell me!

ARkoudos1980

23 Oct 2015
With 8 minute delays, Lever Red card and Bayern losing and pushing, 1,40 has never been. 1,80-1,90-2,00 a good odds for the under.

Also, I'm sure they didn't do anything with those who played houses over at the time (eg tell them we canceled the bet because we had a very low return).
Reactions: qazdas and magon

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
With 8 minute delays, Lever Red card and Bayern losing and pushing, 1,40 has never been. 1,80-1,90-2,00 a good odds for the under.

Also, I'm sure they didn't do anything with those who played houses over at the time (eg tell them we canceled the bet because we had a very low return).
Of course ... if it came out under it, it would have gotten us stuck. if the overflow came out, neither cat nor damage. would pay for it in 1,70 as they had it, not in the 2,00 that others had. all of them want it

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
Also, since I only understand the meat, I bet a lot.

So what they told me in the chat that all the bets on the match were supposed to be controlled was muffs.

because a previous bet that was lost never went into a rearrangement process, nor do I see anyone else in the forum writing something. it is possible not to play any other bets in this match, and surely somebody would still play the same time I played myself, having had the best 3,5 boss in the Greek market, but I do not hear anyone else mention that he owns it. they probably seem to find and do it where it suits them.

if someone is a blood donor customer and is constantly losing, they would certainly not be tempted to bet an 10 Euro bet on 2,00 odds. but not only did they change me (and even many hours later) but they paid me at the worst market price. 1,40 at that time did not have the 3,5 boss nor the agency op. i just won a lot of bets yesterday in basketball and the account went up very sharply and they said to brake me with their tramp looks.

stpsilan

25 Oct 2017
Also, since I only understand the meat, I bet a lot.

So what they told me in the chat that all the bets on the match were supposed to be controlled was muffs.

because a previous bet that was lost never went into a rearrangement process, nor do I see anyone else in the forum writing something. it is possible not to play any other bets in this match, and surely somebody would still play the same time I played myself, having had the best 3,5 boss in the Greek market, but I do not hear anyone else mention that he owns it. they probably seem to find and do it where it suits them.

if someone is a blood donor customer and is constantly losing, they would certainly not be tempted to bet an 10 Euro bet on 2,00 odds. but not only did they change me (and even many hours later) but they paid me at the worst market price. 1,40 at that time did not have the 3,5 boss nor the agency op. i just won a lot of bets yesterday in basketball and the account went up very sharply and they said to brake me with their tramp looks.
In what minute of the delays did you play it in 2,00 overhead performance?

JordanRules

13 Apr 2018
In what minute of the delays did you play it in 2,00 overhead performance?
with the 8 showing delays and raising the men in all. It is also evident from the time the bet was played. 21: 19.

After all, it would change that. the opportunities didn't last long
Last edited:

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017
6 minute delays had kids, it seems strange to me that 365 does such things

Predictions

• 15:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • SA Karaiskakis - Panachaic GI
  • 18:00
    PAOK TV
    • PAOK - Volos