Bet365 deposit problem

navagos

5 Mar 2015
Good Evening! I have been trying for two days now to make a deposit with
Viva wallet virtual card I have in bet365 and everything gets in trouble says in the deposit! I spoke to them in a lively conversation and they told me that they do not have a problem! The same goes for the viva wallet though! Does anyone have a similar problem?

navagos

5 Mar 2015
Still does not! I do not know if it is from the viva wallet or if something has changed !!

nansas

2 Ion 2006
next week will show although I think things will remain as they are ...

Predictions

• 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • AEL - Lamia
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Tottenham - BAK Pellets
  • 19:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Groningen - Feyenoord
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Barcelona - Elche
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Preston - KPR
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Gladbach - Manchester City
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Atalanta - Real Madrid
  • Tomorrow 25-02-2021
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Utah Jazz - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 18:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • AO Lamia - Markopoulo
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Zenit St. Petersburg - Maaseik
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Skaditsi - Imoko Koneliano
  • 19:05
    Star of Central Greece
    • AO Lamia - Markopoulo
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "FOREX TRADING CHART" in the Forex Trading.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    With yesterday's postponed match Zenit - Armani, the 5th match in the Euroleague competition was completed, with nektar as the winner, but because nektar plays without participating in the prizes, the prize is transferred to the 2nd mhtropoulo.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well done to the winner .... I do not enter to check .... at such a time you have had your breakfast, you have drunk your coffee so you can not have made a mistake .... :p : ROFLMAO:
    +1
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
    User BINOTRADER started a new topic called "BINARY OPTION TRADING Charts" in the Forex Trading.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    PANATHA said:
    Well done to the winner .... I do not enter to check .... at such a time you have had your breakfast, you have drunk your coffee so you can not have made a mistake .... :p : ROFLMAO:
    you understand me so well :D
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    BetLaden said:
    you understand me so well :D
    I do not see you appetizing, however, to bring out the winner of the 23rd game of the Super League .....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today in the CL matches I see a draw in Madrid and a score of 1-1 while in Rome I see GG & 2 ....
    +2
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    PANATHA said:
    I do not see you appetizing, however, to bring out the winner of the 23rd game of the Super League .....
    Right ... tomorrow morning (remind me if I forget it again)
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    If you want I will give you the winner from tonight ..... haha
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    I authorize you to do it. And in fact I publicly and officially propose you to become a moderator! What do you think;
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    You deserve it. I have it in my mind for a long time now ... the time has come ... : beers1:
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Good morning!! Sometimes I fool around with suggestions. until the official results come out ..... there is someone with the 4 exact scores in the 23rd match so if I have not made a mistake he will be! I think the winner is LUMPE!
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    * accurate
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition for the 23rd game of the superleague is Eric Castel
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Today completes the 8th game of the Superleague with the match Larissa - Lamia
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Nice .... I was counting the exact scores as I told you ..... but the details make the difference ..... haha
    +1
  • K Forum Bot:
    User Kavajim started a new topic called "Tennis 2021" in the Tennis.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    BetLaden said:
    I authorize you to do it. And in fact I publicly and officially propose you to become a moderator! What do you think;
    Because I am from a village .... what does a moderator do?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Send me an email to tell me details ....
  • BINOTRADER Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Alanya do not forget today to bet on the competition with the scores in the Europa League .... at 19:00 Tottenham - Wolfsberger
  • S Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    Ertzan Forum Bot: Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC # 16 CHAMPIONSHIP: B Group 1-8 ...