BETFAIR

Condition
It is not open for further responses.
So that we don't mince our words!!!! The companies - Bookmakers are businesses and everything is for profit from our own pocket. Their reasoning is that they give us a way to have (guilty) fun. That's what they say...<<Only for psychological reasons>>.... Now to our topic..... in order to have a purpose to enter <<other>> paths, you must have found something and be winning. .....if you have found a way to win in other neighborhoods....do whatever you want!!!!!! find money... it's easy... play... If you haven't found a profitable way.... then it's not worth bothering..... and you will lose your money and there is a risk of being exposed!!!!

So that we don't mince our words!!!! The companies - Bookmakers are businesses and everything is for profit from our own pocket. Their reasoning is that they give us a way to have (guilty) fun. That's what they say...<<Only for psychological reasons>>.... Now to our topic..... in order to have a purpose to enter <<other>> paths, you must have found something and be winning. .....if you have found a way to win in other neighborhoods....do whatever you want!!!!!! find money... it's easy... play... If you haven't found a profitable way.... then it's not worth bothering..... and you will lose your money and there is a risk of being exposed!!!!
Very correct!!!

I had a friend who played bf and didn't care about all the bans. He is blessed now.
But he had ships and offices in England besides Piraeus which was his seat.
The bf with the system that shapes the prices has no reason to make exclusions and such
but on the 13th when they were banned from Europe their lawyers were aaaaaa class scumbags
and they did it wrong.

Reactions: betover
Good evening....shall I ask a perhaps irrelevant question???? ok ... the answer is YES
Is there something we need to do but we haven't done it yet to change the status of betfair????
Even though I am an Apostrat who should have been against such movements..... I say that we must do something to bring back Mama... we are many children...<<Voice of the People, Wrath of God>> Of course, under no circumstances am I saying anything illegal or the opposite to the Prefectures.... however, there will always be a way to legally ask for what we want!!!!!! like players..... The companies are sucking our blood and we can't do anything. We have to play there to have fun!!!!!! Ok, I agree... we play the bet for fun because that's how they have forced us to see it... however... someone should come and tell us, if there is more entertainment in the bet than the exchange!!!!! !!!!!!! Shall we make a request???? what's the end of everything...I don't know.

Good evening....shall I ask a perhaps irrelevant question???? ok ... the answer is YES
Is there something we need to do but we haven't done it yet to change the status of betfair????
Even though I am an Apostrat who should have been against such movements..... I say that we must do something to bring back Mama... we are many children...<<Voice of the People, Wrath of God>> Of course, under no circumstances am I saying anything illegal or the opposite to the Prefectures.... however, there will always be a way to legally ask for what we want!!!!!! like players..... The companies are sucking our blood and we can't do anything. We have to play there to have fun!!!!!! Ok, I agree... we play the bet for fun because that's how they have forced us to see it... however... someone should come and tell us, if there is more entertainment in the bet than the exchange!!!!! !!!!!!! Shall we make a request???? what's the end of everything...I don't know.

But this could have been done if the bf had listened to my advice then:
Company - player alliance.
But I was told "afta afta" by the company and also by the judges.
I don't know what effect it would have, really, but I suggested it.

In the meantime, the BF itself had created a site supporting the case
fair2bet I think in 2008. But when he lost his license in France he gave it up.
I wrote and wrote again but no one answered - it was a relic.

Now?
First of all, the Betfearakis themselves should be interested.
But they too are in the midst of Brexit.

Last edited:
From what I've seen.....the turnover of BF since it left Greece, has dropped a lot!!! ...The Greek players were very strong players!!!

There was no objection on my part to taxing the bf in Greece for the turnovers coming from .gr and besides that would be the right thing to do.
But the propaganda of the opapakes was powerful.
Finally it got to become a "pencil-newspaper-agency" for a day, but in the end only the bf and other exchanges were banned while the bookies were allowed.

Very nice all this gentlemen and thank you very much for your interest..... but for me, can someone help me with what I am looking for

Very nice all this gentlemen and thank you very much for your interest..... but for me, can someone help me with what I am looking for

Clone ; Clone was Bettakiou, a secondary exchange that is also subject to the ban (exchanges do not play in Europe).
What else? Albanian on the dark web?
The solution would be ... houses in Bucharest (England) for the bf and vpn to put you in when you are in Greenland.

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 18:00
    ERT3
    • Spain - Japan
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Nigeria - Brazil
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Botev Plovdiv
  • 22:00
    ERT3
    • France - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atletico Paranaense - Cerro Porteno
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports Start
    • WTA 250 Prague Open
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 250 Iasi Open
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • A Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ours were flying paper airplanes in the transfer market... take now and possible opponent Ajax and sleep like you slept....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Um, if you had Kebab Terim now and sponsored by Atjun, you would hit a transfer, eat the next Pepe of Turkey, ex-Yannis Gouma of Turkey
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok ajax has a customer relationship with paok now you will get one with them too
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You say?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok last year's Ajax was a cry for tears for this year's I have no idea to tell the truth
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, we didn't talk about it last year...and Xanthi was winning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This Krunic or very good manager has a strong plug to play and with Jose there is no other way to explain it
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "Usury flights 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    AEKara flies against Inter!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the others are currently flying kites
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    PAOK got involved... AEK once said to make some gifts....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They haven't got a rhythm yet, kid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come on, Tete is cool bro
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the president took a game.. the next one now next month.....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes, don't be ungrateful either, little by little
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a former Terim kebab team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have extreme Kent, fresh stuff waiting to show its worth if you are interested
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Right....however, Aris (not BetLaden) will have a hard time getting past us, so the 4th place will be hard to lose,,,,
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You're writing a whole book with these useless people in PAE...you should know from March what you want players to do and at the end of July you're still looking
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    almost everywhere the same happens and in Turkey where I see similar things we are the only ones complete I would say and now we are looking for a 6
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you Jose's?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok, this year I will bet Fener champion, don't be afraid of anything...
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024-2025" in the Football Predictions.
    betover Forum Bot: User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024- 2025" in Predictions...