Betmasterwin scam company

julia12345

2 Apr 2022
If you have opened an account with this company or are considering opening one, be very careful. You will hardly get your money back. I speak from experience. While I was waiting for the completion of the verification today, after a month of hassle......I received a blocked account with a balance of €2170...

If you have opened an account with this company or are considering opening one, be very careful. You will hardly get your money back. I speak from experience. While I was waiting for the completion of the verification today, after a month of hassle......I received a blocked account with a balance of €2170...
So sorry now dear "julia12345",

you went and opened an account with a bookmaker not licensed in Greece, with a license from Curacao or the Virgin Islands (find a solution in case it turns out to be a scam), you put in I think some 400, you made 2.1k and then you thought you had to identify the your account?

Reactions: BetLaden and Ertzan
So sorry now dear "julia12345",

you went and opened an account with a bookmaker not licensed in Greece, with a license from Curacao or the Virgin Islands (find a solution in case it turns out to be a scam), you put in I think some 400, you made 2.1k and then you thought you had to identify the your account?
I didn't think to identify the account. I normally gave the documents from the beginning. The account was identified. Then, after the gentlemen saw that I was a winner, they started asking for new documents and I provided what they asked for, until they decided to block the account. As for the ones you mention about licensed and not being fairy tales. The licensed ones do the same, when you're profitable, I have my own experience (Novibet, winmaster) It seems you're on the hook and you're a good boy for the companies...

I didn't think to identify the account. I normally gave the documents from the beginning. The account was identified. Then, after the gentlemen saw that I was a winner, they started asking for new documents and I provided what they asked for, until they decided to block the account. As for the ones you mention about licensed and not being fairy tales. The licensed ones do the same, when you're profitable, I have my own experience (Novibet, winmaster) It seems you're on the hook and you're a good boy for the companies...
I do.

First of all, you did not mention in your original post that you had sent your identification documents from the beginning and they were even accepted, therefore I (and the rest of the readers I imagine) assumed that you did not do this process.

Secondly, NO! It is not the same to have 2k in your account at bet365 or stoichiman or Pinnacle or any other "big" betting company and the same to have them at some betmasterio (founded 5 years ago with a license from Virgin Island or where on earth he has obtained the license of the board he has received).Also, bet365 for example, there is no way that ONLY you can use your account, without of course doing something else that they state in their terms (eg bonus abuser, limit abuse with multiple accounts or latebetting and of course in order to catch up with you, arbing/value betting is NOT a second act to not pay you, it only gives them the right to limit you AFTER they pay you), you should have sent them whatever nonsense they ask for ( and they write in their terms of course) such as passport, bank statement in your own name, mobile phone confirmation for the number you have registered in the account, etc. and after you send ALL THESE, they don't pay you.

It may take from a week to months but they will pay you. Or if you have violated any of their conditions such as using multiple accounts from the same PC or the same IP or Wifi node or I don't know what and they caught you off guard, they will withhold the profits and you will get your deposit back. Of course I am not condoning this withholding I am just noting it as part of the reality I have experienced at least as a bettor.

betmasterio (which is unlicensed in Greece and I shouldn't even answer you here in this public forum for such an "illegal" company) have you read what its terms are? Which license provider does it refer to? Will her site be there tomorrow so you can access it without using a VPN? Will he have the same conditions tomorrow as he had yesterday? Is it reliable in terms of the security of the player's money and his transactions with the company (withdrawals-deposits)? And a thousand and two other questions to which you certainly have no answer.

And obviously I'm not abandoning you for trying this ghost-bookmaker. All (winning) players have had to try our luck at such companies from time to time, and this hobby is becoming increasingly difficult to do only within the framework of legal betting companies in Greece.

The issue here is that when you take such a step, you should have considered and pre-calculated the big RISKS you are taking by registering in such circuses that you don't know if they will be around tomorrow when you try to log in again. So when you don't they pay you, it annoys you, it hurts you, it makes you curse them, but you don't cry like a 15-year-old in the biggest Greek betting forum, because a BLACK company ate your francs.

I was also robbed of 6.5k by a well-known Russian bookmaker because where he accepted me just fine ("Greeks welcome" was written on his site) one day he decided to block my identified account and I didn't even get back my initial deposit of 800e. But probably they blocked my account because I'm "on the hook and a good guy for the companies..." right dear Julia12345 ?

Last edited:
Well, we don't know if our lady is writing from Greece and is therefore playing in an "unlicensed" company.
But all these little ones are not for playing, of course.
Here we eat coats from the big ones.

Reactions: betover
I do.

First of all, you did not mention in your original post that you had sent your identification documents from the beginning and they were even accepted, therefore I (and the rest of the readers I imagine) assumed that you did not do this process.

Secondly, NO! It is not the same to have 2k in your account at bet365 or stoichiman or Pinnacle or any other "big" betting company and the same to have them at some betmasterio (founded 5 years ago with a license from Virgin Island or where on earth he has obtained the license of the board he has received).Also, bet365 for example, there is no way that ONLY you can use your account, without of course doing something else that they state in their terms (eg bonus abuser, limit abuse with multiple accounts or latebetting and of course in order to catch up with you, arbing/value betting is NOT a second act to not pay you, it only gives them the right to limit you AFTER they pay you), you should have sent them whatever nonsense they ask for ( and they write in their terms of course) such as passport, bank statement in your own name, mobile phone confirmation for the number you have registered in the account, etc. and after you send ALL THESE, they don't pay you.

It may take from a week to months but they will pay you. Or if you have violated any of their conditions such as using multiple accounts from the same PC or the same IP or Wifi node or I don't know what and they caught you off guard, they will withhold the profits and you will get your deposit back. Of course I am not condoning this withholding I am just noting it as part of the reality I have experienced at least as a bettor.

betmasterio (which is unlicensed in Greece and I shouldn't even answer you here in this public forum for such an "illegal" company) have you read what its terms are? Which license provider does it refer to? Will her site be there tomorrow so you can access it without using a VPN? Will he have the same conditions tomorrow as he had yesterday? Is it reliable in terms of the security of the player's money and his transactions with the company (withdrawals-deposits)? And a thousand and two other questions to which you certainly have no answer.

And obviously I'm not abandoning you for trying this ghost-bookmaker. All (winning) players have had to try our luck at such companies from time to time, and this hobby is becoming increasingly difficult to do only within the framework of legal betting companies in Greece.

The issue here is that when you take such a step, you should have considered and pre-calculated the big RISKS you are taking by registering in such circuses that you don't know if they will be around tomorrow when you try to log in again. So when you don't they pay you, it annoys you, it hurts you, it makes you curse them, but you don't cry like a 15-year-old in the biggest Greek betting forum, because a BLACK company ate your francs.

I was also robbed of 6.5k by a well-known Russian bookmaker because where he accepted me just fine ("Greeks welcome" was written on his site) one day he decided to block my identified account and I didn't even get back my initial deposit of 800e. But probably they blocked my account because I'm "on the hook and a good guy for the companies..." right dear Julia12345 ?
Here in the "biggest forum" of legality, I didn't join to "cry like a fifteen-year-old", nor do I need to deal with you, I know what role all Greek sites play in what is called betting, that's why it's infinite. I just joined to inform, every friend decides to deal with this company, to be careful, not to get damaged. When I joined this company, I took the risk and I was always suspicious, but they also happen....backlashes. Sit down, friend, and enjoy the legitimacy and security of bet365, which gives €5 freebet per year and non-existent returns. If I was looking for reassurance about some money, I left it at home or at the bank. Come on, hello to the biggest Greek forum...

The only security that legality provides is that you can claim your right under certain conditions, especially if the difference has nothing to do with the settlement of Bets and offers.

Guys, how does a player who has close to 2500 thousand bankroll to play care about whether the companies give 5 euro freebet?? Whoah

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: