Betrebels "trick" to get them from the unsuspecting !!!

denmasao

Banned
3 Dec 2012
Betrebels is a scam known for its passions.
Let's go to why I think so.

First of all, it is the only company in the live that you are waiting for a bet to confirm depending on the event. For example, if you play live tennis let's say you win a set, you will wait for two games to confirm your bet and if the one you played goes to win ( that is, the odds are down) then they will cancel the bet if it eats it, they will accept it and they will laugh at you.
Let's go to the big bay.
You play a match before, live anywhere on 2,00 let's say 100 euro ace.
A message comes out that tells you if you want to play 150 Euro gross wager. All of you, okay.
YOU ARE FUCKING FUCKING!
You played 100 euro for 150 euro profit. No 75 euro. That is, 1,50 performance.
And so you dare and tell them in a mail that they've stolen you, they say 'what the hell do you want, after you've accepted it !!!'
Also, if you are a morning type and place your bets before 9 in the morning, I just considered them canceled by default. The shop is opened by Mr Nikos during 9 with 10 so you get a nice message that 'your bets were canceled' 'Virgin Mary' helped me ...
For the bonus, another laugh ... tells the site to play 100 directly with 200.
'Instantly': you send them mail to give you the bonus and you wait a couple of days for them to reply and tell you what they want documents (IDs, decals, etc.)
After you send them you wait for a couple of days again and if you are a good kid you will get the bonus otherwise you may hear and nothing will ...
Finally we go (where you have lost all your nerves here) to the ascension.
It is assumed that you have sent them the documents for confirmation and have accepted them.
PRICES !!!
They also want to send them a photo of the convict with the ID in hand !!! I don't remember if they even mentioned in the prisoner's tag that you have to keep.
After all, you might see light ... and this is a company that also wants to scare its customers ...
If I lie to one, let her spokesman deny me and eat all their mail in the berry !!!
But where to prevent ... one is up and running!

Answer: Betrebels '' trick '' to get them out of the doubters !!!

I believe non-readers to do a mini "market research" before playing and google. Logically the topic will appear in the forum above the results
Oh guys ... You have drowned the people (or the man - Mr Nikos).
After saying it in their title: betrebels = Betting Rebels.
(funny huh;;;)

Reactions: denmasao

Betrebels is a scam known for its passions.
Let's go to why I think so.

First of all, it is the only company in the live that you are waiting for a bet to confirm depending on the event. For example, if you play live tennis let's say you win a set, you will wait for two games to confirm your bet and if the one you played goes to win ( that is, the odds are down) then they will cancel the bet if it eats it, they will accept it and they will laugh at you.
Let's go to the big bay.
You play a match before, live anywhere on 2,00 let's say 100 euro ace.
A message comes out that tells you if you want to play 150 Euro gross wager. All of you, okay.
YOU ARE FUCKING FUCKING!
You played 100 euro for 150 euro profit. No 75 euro. That is, 1,50 performance.
And so you dare and tell them in a mail that they've stolen you, they say 'what the hell do you want, after you've accepted it !!!'
Also, if you are a morning type and place your bets before 9 in the morning, I just considered them canceled by default. The shop is opened by Mr Nikos during 9 with 10 so you get a nice message that 'your bets were canceled' 'Virgin Mary' helped me ...
For the bonus, another laugh ... tells the site to play 100 directly with 200.
'Instantly': you send them mail to give you the bonus and you wait a couple of days for them to reply and tell you what they want documents (IDs, decals, etc.)
After you send them you wait for a couple of days again and if you are a good kid you will get the bonus otherwise you may hear and nothing will ...
Finally we go (where you have lost all your nerves here) to the ascension.
It is assumed that you have sent them the documents for confirmation and have accepted them.
PRICES !!!
They also want to send them a photo of the convict with the ID in hand !!! I don't remember if they even mentioned in the prisoner's tag that you have to keep.
After all, you might see light ... and this is a company that also wants to scare its customers ...
If I lie to one, let her spokesman deny me and eat all their mail in the berry !!!
But where to prevent ... one is up and running!
denmasao, I have tears of laughter! I have no doubt at all that this is exactly the case, and some people there may have been worse off ...

Perhaps the most reliable company .....! : agis:

Damn it, buddy though I said this a few days ago for Mr. Nico. That sucks and he fights for the day alone. You and your morning wagerer. Rebel we said we were sleeping until late. Kids away because after all in withdrawals it will be a matter of course. if you have anything less to withdraw. i will also open cashpoint to share our experiences (if i am not bad) as i was badly hurt and didn't want to hear anyone else playing they play.

Damn it, buddy though I said this a few days ago for Mr. Nico. That sucks and he fights for the day alone. You and your morning wagerer. Rebel we said we were sleeping until late. Kids away because after all in withdrawals it will be a matter of course. if you have anything less to withdraw. i will also open cashpoint to share our experiences (if i am not bad) as i was badly hurt and didn't want to hear anyone else playing they play.
My friend, what she's doing is never going to get to that stage ...

He could (Mr Nikos) rename it and bet-troubles so he would have warned you not to get upset ... : twis:

He could (Mr Nikos) rename it and bet-troubles so he would have warned you not to get upset ... : twis:

They do not know the law of the market that says one happy customer will bring you three, while one unhappy customer will get you ten (which in the case of infobeto here kills many more).

Last edited:

And as you well know, no relation to Novibet that at least somebody represents here and trying to catch the pulse like with betsonic. The rebels just don't exist ...

einai ligo palio to thema alla twra to diabasa kai eithela na po egn 2 koybentes ... prwton den eimai paragontas ths betrebels kai to ksekatharizo ayto or thn arg .... deyteron grafw thn prosopiki mou empeiria kai tpt allo .... .

edw kai 2 mhnes paizo sthn betrebels ..... den exw synanthsh kanena or ayta pou anaferei o filos pio pano ..... ok to live thelei ligo douleia alla oute me to bonus perimena oute mou protinan kapia perierga stoixhmata ... .exw kanh analipsi me skrill there is no meat to eat in the past ... ta eggrafa sta giath tous anang hyr eyropaiki enwsh (etsi ki alliws ean kaneis analipsi xriazontai pantou), to bonus mpike thn idia hmera, o k.nikos pou lei o filos sxedon panta sto skype kai email diathesimos, with ths apodwseis eimai eyxaristimenos ka mou prosferi bonus paroli or 5 shmeia kai pano. Den mporo na po floor kako. Make sure your belt is tightened all the way to the shmantika kai tragika. Pantou tha breis kati na peis ..... ki egw ekana sthn bet365 Analyti kai ekanan 2 evdomades kai mou zhthsan 3 fores ta eggrafa .... i bwin to idio ..... den tous krazo omos ..... etxe ..... sthn epomenh analipsi eitan problepe ..... mia prosopiki empeiria den isodynamei with th catastash epikrath se mia etairia ....:)

Kala tameia se olous ...

Keep away from betrebels, if you don't want to be surprised at some point.
There are so many companies.

exeis kanei kapies prwsopikes empeiries;

prvton den eimai paragontas ths betrebels kai to ksekatharizo ayto or thn arxh

I really wonder if you were a factor (because you're saying goodbye that you're not) to this baseball player what would you write?
Do you really like why you didn't find this tragic (some fixes you want of course) but for 365 you told us something tragic happened to you.
the documents also tell us that they were asking why the EU needed them. In fact, you are not a factor in the company as if I were stressing it so we would not forget it.
And I also see some posts on the forum before 3 days.
: Cool:

Reactions: juanito

file kaisara pistepse oti theleis .... ekana egrafh sto forum gia ta prognostika ki epidi paizo kai sthn rebels eida to thema ..... to tonisa or thn arj giath, opos ki esh twra, nomizoun oti tha eimai paragontas ths betrebels. ... kamia sxesh .... apla prospatho na matho giati paizo ki egw ekei kai eipa ths prwsopikes mou empeiries .... karfi den mou kaigete pou tha paiksi o kathenas .... gousto tou kapelo tou .... gia eggrafa gnorizo ​​giati den paizo or xthes online stoixima ki episis den synithizete na sou ta stegn eggrafh opos sthn betrebels ....

nai pou to parakseno na mhn brw kati tragiko ;;; esh exeis kanei pantou kales empeiries dld;

panta filika
mpalakos

Well guys, let me say a question:

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING?

as long as there are BET365 on the market, and Pinnacle and others

why would anyone look for another company?

it gives me a great impression that in a kiosk you didn't find anything tragic to write but in a complete 365 you found.
I am also fond of the phrase '' anyone with a fly will usually fly ''.
especially when you did the recording, you buried a little bit of forgotten stuff, not that it was forbidden. I can do it :)
but they all had a script in my mind.
I guess. and by producing Mr Nicos you are writing and you are, well, you defend your bread.

ALWAYS friendly
: sign:

Reactions: juanito

I do not know how many of the accused respond to the truth.

sir we are not heavy policemen since you know it well
how our job is this
and you're not looking

says the poet.

But what does the state do, apart from the issue of the OPAP rake that chases everyone and everything?

Here explains what it is:

"My first time in a brothel" and ... a five-day miscarriage

c10786c6723724a78b3a9dfdd56bebdd_L.jpg

The similar ones for the big Brussels.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...