Betrebels "trick" to get them from the unsuspecting !!!

Answer: Betrebels '' trick '' to get them out of the doubters !!!

oxi aderfe den brhka .... i bet365 kai bwin eitane paradeigmata ... den egrapsa pos den eimoun / eimai eyxaristimenos ekei .... apla edwsa ena paradeigma pos kai megales etairies exoun ta thematakia tous .. ;)
Sou eipa thn egrafh thn ekana gia allo logo ... den mporo bebea na se anagasw na me pistepsis alla oute kai to thelw .... den kserw ton k. niko h tous ypoloipous ... ayto pou exw na po kai to ksanalew einai pos den eixa problima MEXRI twra sthn rebels .... prosopiki empeiria mou ..... :)

it gives me a great impression that in a kiosk you didn't find anything tragic to write but in a complete 365 you found.
I am also fond of the phrase '' anyone with a fly will usually fly ''.
especially when you did the recording, you buried a little bit of forgotten stuff, not that it was forbidden. I can do it :)
but they all had a script in my mind.
I guess. and by producing Mr Nicos you are writing and you are, well, you defend your bread.

ALWAYS friendly
: sign:

einai ligo palio to thema alla twra to diabasa kai eithela na po egn 2 koybentes ... prwton den eimai paragontas ths betrebels kai to ksekatharizo ayto or thn arg .... deyteron grafw thn prosopiki mou empeiria kai tpt allo .... .

edw kai 2 mhnes paizo sthn betrebels ..... den exw synanthsh kanena or ayta pou anaferei o filos pio pano ..... ok to live thelei ligo douleia alla oute me to bonus perimena oute mou protinan kapia perierga stoixhmata ... .exw kanh analipsi me skrill there is no meat to eat in the past ... ta eggrafa sta giath tous anang hyr eyropaiki enwsh (etsi ki alliws ean kaneis analipsi xriazontai pantou), to bonus mpike thn idia hmera, o k.nikos pou lei o filos sxedon panta sto skype kai email diathesimos, with ths apodwseis eimai eyxaristimenos ka mou prosferi bonus paroli or 5 shmeia kai pano. Den mporo na po floor kako. Make sure your belt is tightened all the way to the shmantika kai tragika. Pantou tha breis kati na peis ..... ki egw ekana sthn bet365 Analyti kai ekanan 2 evdomades kai mou zhthsan 3 fores ta eggrafa .... i bwin to idio ..... den tous krazo omos ..... etxe ..... sthn epomenh analipsi eitan problepe ..... mia prosopiki empeiria den isodynamei with th catastash epikrath se mia etairia ....:)

Kala tameia se olous ...
I also thought that only the mega and the ska have parrots !!! : bravo:: bravo:: agis:
so we all did well ,, rule or betrebbels ....
Didn't you open any oven, I say better? (bread-rebbels)

Last edited:

Not there are compliance authority.
Not there are guaranteed odds thresholds on some games.
Alc. patella exists & principles whistle indifferently and they have driven us crazy in the fairy tale with "detoxification".

"to steal you to become detoxified!"

is the poem.
Captain Kl..ap of course, undisputed with the armband.

COMPLETELY ACCIDENTALLY my eye fell on the following post by Mr. Nikos (sorry by mpalakou I mean :))

Good evening kids. A blog post has been circulating for a while now and the theory is good and reliable. It's worth a look. I have made enough cash from this Blog.
Bet-Revolution

make an effort and open the site suggested by Mr. Nikos (gmt I was confused again, latent language, mpalakos meant).
what site does it give some predictions, as here tpt the fault.
but what can NOT be a coincidence with ANYONE, is that the odds on the points it gives are from the betrebello. for whom he dug up this topic today and wrote us what he wrote.
I was MAKE sure I was right from the start.
just if you want tell me, are you Mr. Nikos himself or his son-in-law?

always friendly

I guys have something to suggest to VOKIDES Afghanistan.
much more reliable than these remalia eeeee ........ rebella I wanted to say.

Hahaha… finally they say well science raises its hands….: bravo:dld re dude Caesar, what has the blog got to do with the rebels now ??? if you look a little better, the guys have also put odds of mybet and bwin… .. THEY DON'T CALL ME NIKO BUT YANNI, ok ??? May I send you my ID too ???
That is, for you do not accept my personal experience ?? I did not tell you to play rebels… mercy anymore. I thought it was a forum where we have a free opinion and opinion… ..so I will follow your topics from now on and where you write something good for a company I will say that you are a factor. What do you think;;;
You suspect me badly φι: no2:

Always friendly
COMPLETELY ACCIDENTALLY my eye fell on the following post by Mr. Nikos (sorry by mpalakou I mean :))

make an effort and open the site suggested by Mr. Nikos (gmt I was confused again, latent language, mpalakos meant).
what site does it give some predictions, as here tpt the fault.
but what can NOT be a coincidence with ANYONE, is that the odds on the points it gives are from the betrebello. for whom he dug up this topic today and wrote us what he wrote.
I was MAKE sure I was right from the start.
just if you want tell me, are you Mr. Nikos himself or his son-in-law?

always friendly

mpalakos of user and silk

Mr. Nikos, bourgeois, you are no longer convinced.
you registered here 3 days ago, your 1st post you show sites with predictions with odds from the kiosk (for the rebel I say).
you have done another 6 posts, all 6 here again for the stand. 7/7 your posts, ie you dug out of nowhere an issue for a company that is known to 10 people on the planet.
You wrote that you have been playing online betting for years. if all these years you ended up playing (as you want to convince us) in a kiosk, what can I say?
everyone draws their own conclusions, I wrote my own. you say that you are Giannis and you are excited from the stand, your right.

υ.γ. I do not think I forbade you to write what you want. I'm a simple user in here, but just as I did not forbid you to write what you want and advertise your shop, so you allowed me to say that you are a swamp.

these and I will not return to the subject.

Reactions: thmomkat

The fact that he puts betrebels odds on his blog does not mean that he is the owner or shareholder, etc. Besides, it does not matter whether someone advertises a company or not. The personal experiences of each player are the ones that will advertise or discredit it. Let the quarrels stop please without rushing to draw conclusions and let the children who have been involved in this company continue to tell us what they have faced. Time always shows for everyone ...

Betrebels has also canceled bets on me which it sees as winning. It was nba night and I was playing over at a time. They kept them and when they won they canceled them.
Dear mpalakos you are defending fraudsters.

FRAN ZENN there is ABSOLUTELY NO CONTRARY.
To disagree with someone does not mean that you are against him.
we have a dialogue, everyone says their point of view very well.
I just hope your friend did not convince you and you opened an account in his company.

FRAN ZENN there is ABSOLUTELY NO CONTRARY.
To disagree with someone does not mean that you are against him.
we have a dialogue, everyone says their point of view very well.
I just hope your friend did not convince you and you opened an account in his company.

After betfair only bet365 now and sparsely and waiting for developments

Reactions: zorian

Dude Maki I will disagree with you on one thing. I am not defending anyone but myself. You did your experience and I believe you. But I have to say again that I have been playing in rebels for 2 months .... maybe in the future I will have the same experience .... I will be here and I will mention it ... 100% !!!!

Betrebels has also canceled bets on me which it sees as winning. It was nba night and I was playing over at a time. They kept them and when they won they canceled them.
Dear mpalakos you are defending fraudsters.

Dude mpalakos I would just like you to answer the following.

Ok you are happy and you have no problem, I agree
after all, maybe you play differently and there is no problem.

But I want you to say (do you agree or disagree with the way they chose about him
friend denmasao ......) ??

And how do you judge what happened ??

If this happened to you, what opinion would you form about the company?

dude stxma ... of course and I do NOT agree with this way .... I did not say at any point that my friend denmasao is wrong ....

I criticize what happened .... in no case are such behaviors acceptable ... at least for someone who is betting seriously. I do not know why it happened and maybe there are too many who have an issue with the company ..

I would form the same opinion.

Look. I did not know this company (and indeed it did not exist in some website forecast). A friend of mine told me that he gives 100% bonuses (to say at this point that I am not a fan of bonuses and I got it wrong from the rebels) and bonuses in paroli over the 5th race. I liked the idea and came in. So far I can not say that I was delayed or canceled a bet. But I do not play exclusively there. I go with the performance. I am a customer almost everywhere.

Dude mpalakos I would just like you to answer the following.

Ok you are happy and you have no problem, I agree
after all, maybe you play differently and there is no problem.

But I want you to say (do you agree or disagree with the way they chose about him
friend denmasao ......) ??

And how do you judge what happened ??

If this happened to you, what opinion would you form about the company?

Reactions: stxma

dude stxma ... of course and I do NOT agree with this way .... I did not say at any point that my friend denmasao is wrong ....

I criticize what happened .... in no case are such behaviors acceptable ... at least for someone who is betting seriously. I do not know why it happened and maybe there are too many who have an issue with the company ..

I would form the same opinion.

Thanks for your reply: sign:

@mpalakos
My friend, I want you to tell me if I'm wrong with live arrangements. spend a few minutes to lock the bet or turn in their favor), then it is accepted or not;
I also want you to tell me, when you play a pre-live bet you do not wait for it to be approved? (Take a look at how they play at other companies)
Also, I want you to tell me if you have the GREAT Trick of Scam to ask you to accept your bet with less winnings on the same bet?
If you say no to any of the above then you are not playing in rebel.
If you say yes then I wonder where you play.
I have met several fraudulent companies (type AGBBET or something like that oh !!! Mr. Nikos had it !!! and we talked on the phone until he hung up and took the money and disappeared). Do not sell us fumaroles that you are out of company ... and I believe you can be called John ... that's the name of his groom I think ...
And I said, let a representative of hers come out and eat the lot in the mail ... but where ....

dude denmasao I wish I had you by my side and we placed the bets together. Really, I would like to prove to you that I am not Mr. Nikos and that I have nothing to do with their company.

In live it really lasts 8-10 seconds, then it rolls for about 3 seconds and the bet is accepted. I have not canceled any live bets yet.
In pre-live I do not expect it to be approved until the profit exceeds 5.000 euros. Probably because their limit is somewhere there (wrong of course). It immediately turns green in my bets when I place them.
For the trick you mention. No, I'm not lucky. Neither me nor my acquaintances who play.

I wrote before. I did not say that I do not believe you. There is no reason not to believe you, I just can not say that it is so for me. This is what I wanted to say from the beginning and not to justify their company.

sorry for the spelling ..:)

@mpalakos
My friend, I want you to tell me if I'm wrong with live arrangements. spend a few minutes to lock the bet or turn in their favor), then it is accepted or not;
I also want you to tell me, when you play a pre-live bet you do not wait for it to be approved? (Take a look at how they play at other companies)
Also, I want you to tell me if you have the GREAT Trick of Scam to ask you to accept your bet with less winnings on the same bet?
If you say no to any of the above then you are not playing in rebel.
If you say yes then I wonder where you play.
I have met several fraudulent companies (type AGBBET or something like that oh !!! Mr. Nikos had it !!! and we talked on the phone until he hung up and took the money and disappeared). Do not sell us fumaroles that you are out of company ... and I believe you can be called John ... that's the name of his groom I think ...
And I said, let a representative of hers come out and eat the lot in the mail ... but where ....

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: