Betrebels again

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
Good evening guys ... after first forbidding me to play a second bet on an event (eg over and ace) now that I asked for a withdrawal of 100 euros he asks me for the classics .... selfie and historical vivawallet. I learn that the second one is rather illegal but to send it because I have nothing to hide .... one year the use I make in vivawallet is for transactions with Netbet and Betrebells ....... I just want to ask what exactly they want to see in the history of viva.

What follows? the limit? I'm not familiar with the limits. I thought it would never happen to me
Too bad we did some work at Betrebells, a small day job was starting to come out

Good evening guys ... after first forbidding me to play a second bet on an event (eg over and ace) now that I asked for a withdrawal of 100 euros he asks me for the classics .... selfie and historical vivawallet. I learn that the second one is rather illegal but to send it because I have nothing to hide .... one year the use I make in vivawallet is for transactions with Netbet and Betrebells ....... I just want to ask what exactly they want to see in the history of viva.

What follows? the limit? I'm not familiar with the limits. I thought it would never happen to me
Too bad we did some work at Betrebells, a small day job was starting to come out
do not send it for fun either.
Everyone's banking transactions are confidential.
do not give them courage. those who invoked the prefecture, took their money without sending it.
those who sent them ate their money.
If you want I will send you the links with the prefectures, although I have shared them again in the forum.
to rub them on the berries of the prefectures.
do not tell you that you accepted the terms.
some terms are abusive and illegal

Reactions: qatarianos
do not send it for fun either.
Everyone's banking transactions are confidential.
do not give them courage. those who invoked the prefecture, took their money without sending it.
those who sent them ate their money.
If you want I will send you the links with the prefectures, although I have shared them again in the forum.
to rub them on the berries of the prefectures.
do not tell you that you accepted the terms.
some terms are abusive and illegal
Last year we saw new laws in Greece that impose money laundering controls for every transaction over 1000 euros now, and pan-European banking secrecy if we are talking about money laundering ...
(plus that the secret is for the bank to give information on its own without asking you, not to give it to you.)

And in the terms I see everywhere that the books are obliged to do the check for rinsing and they tell you, in the viva wallet that you are obliged to give them and explanations for your transactions and third parties involved or involved, and generally everywhere terms for rinsing protection ,,,

Especially for skrill netteler with bitcoin etc which is relatively easier to rinse, if you try to hide them from the books I do not think you will find your law more easily as you say, better to give them if you are clean. If we are talking about banks and viva, I think they do not stun you there and do not ask for details

I do not think they can find a cleaner account. Transactions with only 2-3 bets. Deposits to and from my bank account.
I am very curious to see if they will ever complete the check and what they will find.

I will update.
Last year we saw new laws in Greece that impose money laundering controls for every transaction over 1000 euros now, and pan-European banking secrecy if we are talking about money laundering ...
(plus that the secret is for the bank to give information on its own without asking you, not to give it to you.)

And in the terms I see everywhere that the books are obliged to do the check for rinsing and they tell you, in the viva wallet that you are obliged to give them and explanations for your transactions and third parties involved or involved, and generally everywhere terms for rinsing protection ,,,

Especially for skrill netteler with bitcoin etc which is relatively easier to rinse, if you try to hide them from the books I do not think you will find your law more easily as you say, better to give them if you are clean. If we are talking about banks and viva, I think they do not stun you there and do not ask for details
α

what you write is untrue.
I have cited the laws many times.
there is a specific committee that controls the rinsing. only she can control transactions for any laundering.
transactions can be checked and the sdoe in any suspicion of tax evasion. nobody else

there is a specific committee that controls the rinsing. only she can control transactions for any laundering.
transactions can be checked and the sdoe in any suspicion of tax evasion. nobody else
I wish it were so, but in the country of the irrational, cameras that will protect us from murder and rape may be banned, but we do not have transaction protection.
(recently and pan-European are obliged to give our data for control)

A small part of the last law, not that I understand everything, but every year and more strictly.
"1) Article 12 of the draft law expands the scope of application of the regulations for the activation of due diligence measures by natural and legal persons who are obliged to monitor, control and report to the competent Authority cases of transactions suspected of money laundering In particular, in cases where liable persons (credit institutions, financial institutions, companies, organizations and other providers of gambling services, traders and auctioneers of high value goods, etc.) due diligence with respect to the customer are added: .... "

I probably agree with you regardless of whether I sent them a viva history ... I just wonder .... what do they want to see. As the insurance companies are looking to find out if you violated the terms somewhere to be thrown out? if you launder money? if you use someone else's account? what exactly.

I'm not a serious player. I mean I play a little to make a little. Yesterday, after I sent them the papers they wanted, I made another request to withdraw 100 euros ... in the morning they rejected it. I have not entered the chat yet because I will be annoyed. That is, how long do they want to check 4 pages that show deposits, withdrawals from 2-3 betting and transfer from and to my bank account?

In other words, we have really reached the point where we can not win even a chip. I wonder other players who play big money and win what treatment do they get?

I wish it were so, but in the country of the irrational, cameras that will protect us from murder and rape may be banned, but we do not have transaction protection.
(recently and pan-European are obliged to give our data for control)

A small part of the last law, not that I understand everything, but every year and more strictly.
"1) Article 12 of the draft law expands the scope of application of the regulations for the activation of due diligence measures by natural and legal persons who are obliged to monitor, control and report to the competent Authority cases of transactions suspected of money laundering In particular, in cases where liable persons (credit institutions, financial institutions, companies, organizations and other providers of gambling services, traders and auctioneers of high value goods, etc.) due diligence with respect to the customer are added: .... "

what you quoted in short writes that
the only thing the bettor can do is refer you to the flush committee.
if the committee considers the suspicions of laundering to be valid, then it will call you and look for you.

the bookmaker has no right to look for you.

what you quoted in short writes that
the only thing the bettor can do is refer you to the flush committee.
if the committee considers the suspicions of laundering to be valid, then it will call you and look for you.

the bookmaker has no right to look for you.
I do not think he says that ... I put 3 pieces of the law

" Due diligence measures for any non-recurring transfer of more than EUR 1.000, even between bank accounts of the same person, they must receive banks and other financial institutions ....

In particular, in cases where the liable persons ( operators providing gambling services etc.) must apply due diligence to the customer are added:

c) the transactions of the gambling service providers carried out either when the bet is placed or when the winnings are collected. "

ΥΓ
Of course they write them confused, I do not know what due diligence measures they are and how they will look for it, but I generally understand that they have some obligation to see where the money you played came from and where it goes ...

YG2
When I had sent money to skrill from the debit card of my bank account, I could not transfer the money afterwards for betting to any company !!! When I sent from the same account directly to scroll was free and for betting.
Maybe they are looking for something like that, among other things, as far as the origin is concerned, since it is from a bank and withdrawals of profits, there will be no problem logically

Last edited:
They completed their audit. As expected they did not find anything suspicious and paid normally.
All good, we continue

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: