Bets from Turkey 19-20

Good evening to all !

It gave me a sweet feeling the final outcome of last week's results. I was very pleased to say that although we wanted little in the system to do more. However, I do not want them all and therefore move on to the next program. Unfortunately I don't have much to add to the pre-game and everything will depend on tomorrow's performance changes. Let's look at each category separately.

Starting with 2.Lig Beyaz, the first match we come across is the Amed - Dedicate. The host from Tarsus received the previous match, defeating 5-0 by landing it shortly after the win against Buck. My logic is that it will not open at all and will wait patiently for the opponent. Of course, Affiet is a youth-producing phase and I suspect the match will be a lasting monotone with Amed trying to score with counterattacks. The ace is around 4.00 and the truth is that it intrigues me. Next game Sanliurfa - Saariger , where unfortunately for us Sariger plays with the worst team in the class. An indication of how low their eyes are on Sariger, the double opened at 1.35, a price I remember being the highest ever offered for a team playing with Sanliurfa. The last game in the 12 band is the Hekimoglu Trabzon - Samsunspor. There, in essence, is the first serious betting stand. Trabzon against Darrigan in the previous match stood decent after the first nightmare 20 minute. During the match she found her feet and eventually won. Her opponent is now one of the biggest names in the category and a candidate to rise through the playoffs. Samsun has taken a coach after a period of 2-3 weeks and shows that he wants to get into a regularity. In the last game, of course, against Hatzetpee, it was very stressful. It was late in the scoring and from there the race was a hatchetpe monotome that almost lacked to win as around 90 its form slipped and crashed. However, he found the courage to score a late goal and get the coveted three-pointer. I want to conclude that the team is nervous and if the match doesn't go according to its plan it has no plan b. Trabzon is now showing me that she can do her miracle and continue her series. After all, this is my personal bet as well, so I won't be bothered to name the big names and let them know I can eat cuffs. The ace in 4.20. In the 12.30 games, the first game we see is the Chorum - Manisa. Manisa is known in this column as being the most efficient team in the class. I'm not going to get anything here since I don't think it's worth considering 1.80 prices with it. We had to look at last week's 2.60 price. In the Zonguldak - Gumushaneespor , the odds have already been shaped to such an extent that I have no appetite for the set but no choice for the ace. Zonguldak here and 3 racing do not win while Gumusha goes from bad to worse. The ace is at 1.60 around and yes I can understand the reason but the positive vibe the host doesn't get me to go with her. On the other hand, my positive vibe comes out Inegolspor against the Buck . Inegol has a good streak and can continue it against an opponent who is a ladder down one of her steps. If you remember Inengol's ace against Gumusha we had taken him to 2.10 and now we have him to 1.60. Buck and Gumusha are teams of the same range but still the set performance is so low that it's not worth the trouble. Finally, at Karkareli - Tarsus I'll say a big no bet. Clearly triple with the first reason being the tie.

In the Kirmizi group now, the curtain opens Elazig - Siva. The Bucs decided after a lack of 2 weeks to reinstate Sivas. A Sivas who switched coaches as the thing went with the previous one went nail for outside of the playoffs. The change of technician, I think, will bear fruit from Elazig's birth. Elazig, despite having changed technique for 2 weeks, cannot stand on his feet to take the triple and become a rival to any of his opponents. The double in 2.20 is ok. In the Karabuk - Bodrum , Things are very simple. We'll get the double on 1.615 as I said before and go below. You don't need many recommendations for the hosts. If they ever gain their wits again! In the Kirchhir - Utah , I admit that the odds are incredibly unfair to the guests. I understand that Kircheheir is a phase-producing team and lost to Erzincan unfairly last week, but I can't ignore the fact that Utah is gossiping. My only objection here is that Utah away from home is unrecognizable and essentially drifted away from the opponent's moods. On the basis of this reasoning I would rather not get into trouble. In the Bandirma - Erzene, admitted that the favorite are the homegrowns but at 1.44 away and in love. I know I have bet on 1.44 odds (see Erocspor) but I do so knowing the opponent's non-existence. Here Erzhene comes from a great victory in psychology and has all the background to look at Badirima. After all, there is nothing to lose. In the Nigde - Kahramanmaras, I am very afraid of Kahramanara's overseas presence in the category. I guess she'll have the first reason for the game and 'must' make a game but I can't trust her at all. Finally, at Sakarya - Euph , as the pre-game odds are configured, I can't help choosing the ace. I understand that every single passing game Sakarya finds tops but not 1.44 guys.

At 3.Lig Grup 1, I will be classically opposed to Manisaspor. Not much analysis is needed for this! In other games in the group, Buka changed coach and shows that he does not want to miss the climb train but loses me playing with the team with the most X in the class. In Duzesport - Karakoprou I see the game more as ace than a double. I find it to be a crash test for 2 as well, but I would venture to take home the winners. Let me stress at this point that I was all in the mood to support Erzincan's ace against Tokatspor but 1.90 became 1.50 relatively quickly and I'll just say no bet.

At 3.Lig Grup 1, Karsiyaka - Fetishespor is a match for powerful solvers. The teams have been performing extremely well lately and that is why the set is so well distributed. In Alemandak - Elaziz, I think Elaziz will find a way to win despite the odds being an underdog. She is also a little judged by her position but mainly by the results she brings. The double is on 3.75 right now. At Kamspor - Kocaeli I consider 1.80 a double because we are talking about the champion. Kemer is pretty average and I expect Kocaeli to find the way to victory.

Finally, at 3.Lig Grup 3 the truth is that I don't know the teams so well and even now I go completely blind. Somaspor against Pazarport is played on the 2.20 ace, and from then on it will not impress me if Karakampi continues its victories against an opponent that I notice is underdogs.

HOME KAVA: 0 Units

Previous Balance: 15.58 Units

16 / 11 Betting:

Single: Cufflinks - Catalca 2 1.80 with 7 / 10 Units
Single: Hornbills - Bodybuilders 2 1.615 with 7 / 10 Units
And their doubles with @ 2.91 with 5 / 10 Units

Single: 1877 Almondsport - Light 2 3.75 with 2 / 10 Units
Single: Shekimoglu Trabzon - Samsunspor 1 4.20 with 2 / 10 Units
And their pair @15.75 with 1 Units

Open Beaches: 24 Units

NEW BALANCE: - 8.42 Units

PS As I mentioned tomorrow is going to be more about Live Betting if anyone is interested in something like this send me a personal message to join the central chat around 12.

Reactions: georgesv53
Well our favorites went and let Bodrum go out of our minds. Catalca went too easy to beat Manisaspor with 1-7. Trabzon didn't go down the stadium (beating 0-5) and I admit it annoyed me a lot, but everything in the program is. Elaziz in a closed match that could well score a goal finally got it first and lost.
However, I think we did very well and the matches I decided to leave out (see Inengol, Sivas) did not pass.

Previous Balance: -8.42 Units

17 / 11 Returns: 38.45 Units

NEW BALANCE: 30.03 Units

Hi!

After a while I told myself to appear to write one last blog since the Turks will have a break for about a month. Believe it or not as long as I didn't write, beyond the points I gave to the center, I did a little bit of boxing. Lately cookbooks have been cutting through everything I've studied and so I had no appetite to compromise.
Let's go to these. I'm going to analyze the matches we have today, the categories I'm analyzing as long as I write, and I'll do some catches that will be a bit risky as the holidays come, let's get it out!

So let's start once with the Turkish Super Lig. The local Alanya - Antalya open the gate of the race. We have clear betting favorites and the truth is that I can't argue that Antalya, despite being a coach a while ago, doesn't seem to be getting any better. Of course, the derby is always a derby and any predictions come second, but in this case I tend to favor Alanya, especially if P. Sisse fights. The only kiss I like is the over 5.5 cards which I find at 2.05. Referee Kucuk has not been telling us well lately, but here he may judge his decisions differently. In Saturday's match, in Rizespor - Kasimpasa, things are difficult for both of them, as in the back of their minds they have the repeaters of the Cup where they won completely marginally. If we played PROPO I would play X this. In Gencler - Goztepe, although I was cooked for the double, the guests have 2 absences that I consider crucial and therefore I will fold. The last match on Saturday is Galata - Ankaragutsu. Objectively, the "lions" could not find a better opponent at the moment. Ankaragutsu is the rubble of the category and Galata will have to commit suicide in order not to win this match.
On Sunday's game, the Gaziantep - Kayseri opens the curtain and I say go with the double 5.25. I know I will bet on a lame horse, but I see a rallying cry and player returns as their debts have been paid. The hosts are not bad, the opposite but clearly intuitively I will go with Kaiseri. In Besiktas - Malatia, the "eagles" seem to have taken over but I do not think it is for the 1.45-1.50 I see. The team is slowly building psychology and game by game it performs better.
On Monday's 2 match, all the lights will shift to Basak, who scored a huge double at the Gladbach headquarters and moved on to the next phase of EL. The team is getting healthier and the work being done has the stamp of its coach. Konia does not convince me that she can do a funeral as this year is tragic. In Trabzon - Deniz, can Deniz stop Trabzon's attack or put it more properly, in a possible rodeo match can he put more than he will accept?
At 1.Lig, good or bad betting odds are pretty much in line with me. The only bet I will get from here is the 3.5 overpass in Istanbul - Eskisehir. The teams are playing very open and I would be surprised if the simple overhaul is not confirmed.
In 2.Lig Kirmizi, I'll start with Tuzla - Eup. Strange match I will characterize it. The Tuzla midfielder plays the Cup match against Galata, where he defeated 0-2 and everyone knows they have a golden opportunity ahead of them. Eyup is bad though and I don't think he can put in the hard stuff and get the win. I find value in during 2.5 on 2.10. Ejup will also be playing with 3 absences, so he doesn't want to get too close to his frame and wait patiently for the one and only opportunity to turn it into a goal. In Kirchheim - Van, I appreciate that the ace is right in the odds I see as Van will play them all for all against Kasibasa for the Cup (beating 2-1) and that will happen. In Sunday's match at Kahramanmaras - Erzene I can't get any favorites out of the way despite Erzene's recent rise. In Elazig - Kastamonou the double is worth as well as a better team than Kastamonou and 3 are missing the key points from my point of view. 2 offensive teams are contracted in Beaumont - Sakarya g / g let alone the overburden it seems to deserve. In Bandirma - Etimesgut the ace favorite will open and his price will decide whether to enter the options. Bandirima suffered their first defeat of the season in the previous match but Etimesgut on the other hand suffered a humiliating defeat with 7-1 in the previous match and I can see that they have done very badly in the team. Finally, in Bodrum - Tsorum here too, the ace I think will open up at favorite prices and the question is how much.

In the other group, Beyaz, in Trabzon-Buck, I think a lot about whether I will go with the X2. Trabzon has the "cheese" match against Basak in the middle of the week (defeat with 0-1 in the first match) where it will logically play everything for everything. Buck, on the other hand, is trying to get out of the relegation positions lately and has a good chance to do so at the moment. The X2 on 2.10 and double on 5.00. In Samsun - Konya, the hosts will easily or hardly prevail. At Sandzaktepe - Manisa our cookies have been sucked. Before this odds, I had roasted the ace around 2.85 - 3.00. The odds are coming out today and I see Manissa as an outsider. Okay, let's not go crazy. Manisa may have suffered the defeat last week and have the Cup rematch but it is not the best team in the league. At Hatcheteppe - Tarsus everything shows that g / g has the first reason and I'm waiting to see if it's over 1.80. In Inegol - Amed, the hosts after the win against champion Manisa have a full psychology, as does Amed who gives the maximum in her field. I expect the ace to see what the odds will come out and do accordingly. In Kircharelli-Chorum I see double as the first reason and we will find it over 1.90-1.95. In the matches of Sariger - Gumusha and Zonguldak - Afiyet I will fold.
I haven't seen anything in 3.Lig yet but it clicks and I'll upload it to my final selection.

Previous Balance: 30 Units

Stake 13 / 12

Single: Alanisport - Overland 5.5 2.05 cards with 4 / 10 Units
Single: Gaziantep - 2 5.25 Chassisor with 2 / 10 Units
Single: Shekimoglu Trabzon - Buck 2 5.00 with 2 / 10 Units

NEW BALANCE: 22 Units

Hi!

After a while I told myself to appear to write one last blog since the Turks will have a break for about a month. Believe it or not as long as I didn't write, beyond the points I gave to the center, I did a little bit of boxing. Lately cookbooks have been cutting through everything I've studied and so I had no appetite to compromise.
Let's go to these. I'm going to analyze the matches we have today, the categories I'm analyzing as long as I write, and I'll do some catches that will be a bit risky as the holidays come, let's get it out!

So let's start once with the Turkish Super Lig. The local Alanya - Antalya open the gate of the race. We have clear betting favorites and the truth is that I can't argue that Antalya, despite being a coach a while ago, doesn't seem to be getting any better. Of course, the derby is always a derby and any predictions come second, but in this case I tend to favor Alanya, especially if P. Sisse fights. The only kiss I like is the over 5.5 cards which I find at 2.05. Referee Kucuk has not been telling us well lately, but here he may judge his decisions differently. In Saturday's match, in Rizespor - Kasimpasa, things are difficult for both of them, as in the back of their minds they have the repeaters of the Cup where they won completely marginally. If we played PROPO I would play X this. In Gencler - Goztepe, although I was cooked for the double, the guests have 2 absences that I consider crucial and therefore I will fold. The last match on Saturday is Galata - Ankaragutsu. Objectively, the "lions" could not find a better opponent at the moment. Ankaragutsu is the rubble of the category and Galata will have to commit suicide in order not to win this match.
On Sunday's game, the Gaziantep - Kayseri opens the curtain and I say go with the double 5.25. I know I will bet on a lame horse, but I see a rallying cry and player returns as their debts have been paid. The hosts are not bad, the opposite but clearly intuitively I will go with Kaiseri. In Besiktas - Malatia, the "eagles" seem to have taken over but I do not think it is for the 1.45-1.50 I see. The team is slowly building psychology and game by game it performs better.
On Monday's 2 match, all the lights will shift to Basak, who scored a huge double at the Gladbach headquarters and moved on to the next phase of EL. The team is getting healthier and the work being done has the stamp of its coach. Konia does not convince me that she can do a funeral as this year is tragic. In Trabzon - Deniz, can Deniz stop Trabzon's attack or put it more properly, in a possible rodeo match can he put more than he will accept?
At 1.Lig, good or bad betting odds are pretty much in line with me. The only bet I will get from here is the 3.5 overpass in Istanbul - Eskisehir. The teams are playing very open and I would be surprised if the simple overhaul is not confirmed.
In 2.Lig Kirmizi, I'll start with Tuzla - Eup. Strange match I will characterize it. The Tuzla midfielder plays the Cup match against Galata, where he defeated 0-2 and everyone knows they have a golden opportunity ahead of them. Eyup is bad though and I don't think he can put in the hard stuff and get the win. I find value in during 2.5 on 2.10. Ejup will also be playing with 3 absences, so he doesn't want to get too close to his frame and wait patiently for the one and only opportunity to turn it into a goal. In Kirchheim - Van, I appreciate that the ace is right in the odds I see as Van will play them all for all against Kasibasa for the Cup (beating 2-1) and that will happen. In Sunday's match at Kahramanmaras - Erzene I can't get any favorites out of the way despite Erzene's recent rise. In Elazig - Kastamonou the double is worth as well as a better team than Kastamonou and 3 are missing the key points from my point of view. 2 offensive teams are contracted in Beaumont - Sakarya g / g let alone the overburden it seems to deserve. In Bandirma - Etimesgut the ace favorite will open and his price will decide whether to enter the options. Bandirima suffered their first defeat of the season in the previous match but Etimesgut on the other hand suffered a humiliating defeat with 7-1 in the previous match and I can see that they have done very badly in the team. Finally, in Bodrum - Tsorum here too, the ace I think will open up at favorite prices and the question is how much.

In the other group, Beyaz, in Trabzon-Buck, I think a lot about whether I will go with the X2. Trabzon has the "cheese" match against Basak in the middle of the week (defeat with 0-1 in the first match) where it will logically play everything for everything. Buck, on the other hand, is trying to get out of the relegation positions lately and has a good chance to do so at the moment. The X2 on 2.10 and double on 5.00. In Samsun - Konya, the hosts will easily or hardly prevail. At Sandzaktepe - Manisa our cookies have been sucked. Before this odds, I had roasted the ace around 2.85 - 3.00. The odds are coming out today and I see Manissa as an outsider. Okay, let's not go crazy. Manisa may have suffered the defeat last week and have the Cup rematch but it is not the best team in the league. At Hatcheteppe - Tarsus everything shows that g / g has the first reason and I'm waiting to see if it's over 1.80. In Inegol - Amed, the hosts after the win against champion Manisa have a full psychology, as does Amed who gives the maximum in her field. I expect the ace to see what the odds will come out and do accordingly. In Kircharelli-Chorum I see double as the first reason and we will find it over 1.90-1.95. In the matches of Sariger - Gumusha and Zonguldak - Afiyet I will fold.
I haven't seen anything in 3.Lig yet but it clicks and I'll upload it to my final selection.

Previous Balance: 30 Units

Stake 13 / 12

Single: Alanisport - Overland 5.5 2.05 cards with 4 / 10 Units
Single: Gaziantep - 2 5.25 Chassisor with 2 / 10 Units
Single: Shekimoglu Trabzon - Buck 2 5.00 with 2 / 10 Units

NEW BALANCE: 22 Units

Let's go to the beaches too. The truth is that with my grief, points came out and so everyone decides if they want to follow.

Trinity: Hatsheetpe Overe 2.5 @ 2.25 + Inglespor Overe 2.5 @ 1.95 + Elasigere Overe 2.5 @ 1.75 with 3/10 Units

Trinity: Bodrum 1 @ 1.90 + Chorus 2 @ 2.10 + Fetishesport 2 @ 1.61 with 3/10 Units

And all together with 1/10 Units

Refreshing cellar as soon as the games are over!

Let's go to the beaches too. The truth is that with my grief, points came out and so everyone decides if they want to follow.

Trinity: Hatsheetpe Overe 2.5 @ 2.25 + Inglespor Overe 2.5 @ 1.95 + Elasigere Overe 2.5 @ 1.75 with 3/10 Units

Trinity: Bodrum 1 @ 1.90 + Chorus 2 @ 2.10 + Fetishesport 2 @ 1.61 with 3/10 Units

And all together with 1/10 Units

Refreshing cellar as soon as the games are over!

Something we went to do, but the container wrote the absolute zero.

NEW BALANCE: 23 Units

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...