Betshop

qazdas

14 Aug 2018
A remark that after discussion with other users of this bet was confirmed.

Trying to bet on a market (say @ 2,50) shows me the message that the odds have changed (new odds @ 2,30), considering that even this odds cover me I proceeded to bet. However, I noticed that the market still has a yield of @ 2,50 and that has not changed.
Talking to people who use this company confirmed to me that it has happened to them.
I do not know if it is an error or a tactic, if someone has similar experience, let them submit it!

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
What you mention has "happened" to me too, but the feature that the betshop is another. When your account is stamped, in case you try to place a bet in a not very large market, it often rejects the bet and immediately changes the odds of the point. Sometimes, he closes the match completely and brings it back after a while with new odds. Commonly, convenience store.

satyros

16 Jan 2021
A remark that after discussion with other users of this bet was confirmed.

Trying to bet on a market (say @ 2,50) shows me the message that the odds have changed (new odds @ 2,30), considering that even this odds cover me I proceeded to bet. However, I noticed that the market still has a yield of @ 2,50 and that has not changed.
Talking to people who use this company confirmed to me that it has happened to them.
I do not know if it is an error or a tactic, if someone has similar experience, let them submit it!
It is valid, when they target an account, in addition to setting betting limits, they also drop the odds ...

Reactions: qazdas

Predictions

• 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Roma - Atalanta
  • 19:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Ajax - Utrecht
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Atletico Madrid - Huesca
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Portimonense - Benfica
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Fortuna Düsseldorf - San Pauli
  • 21:45
    Novasports 2HD
    • Napoli - Lazio
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Granada - Eibar
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Real Sociedad - Thelta
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Getafe
  • 23:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Porto - Vitoria Guimaraes
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Enisei - Unics Kazan
  • 20:00
    Novasports 3HD
    • Anantolou Efes - Real Madrid
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Armani Milan - Bayern Munich
  • Tomorrow 23-04-2021
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Philadelphia 76ers
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Dallas Mavericks - Los Angeles Lakers
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Who are you talking about?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    One you do not know :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    You did well today, upset just fine
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Tomorrow first game of the play-offs one of the referees La Putanika ok let's put the President of CSKA better
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, now suddenly he is not good, the Euroleague finances are not good .... Bertomeu is not good ... when Giannakopoulos said it, no one supported him ...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The financial years of the Euroleague are not good, he said, and one of your like-minded people with 25 million euros is making a team to win the Euroleague, championship and Cup, of course the total amount with the conquest will be 10 million euros from the Euroleague. we found out now
  • P Pragias:
    The installation replay will sigh. what you wanted and you said it ... I would be quiet until tomorrow when I would find out
    Ertzan said:
    Tomorrow
    first game of the play-offs one of the referees La Putanika ok let's put the President of CSKA better
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Pragias said:
    The installation replay will sigh. what you wanted and you said it ... I would be quiet until tomorrow when I would find out
    And with the absences that we have tomorrow, we do not hope to tell you the truth, regardless of the refereeing, as far as I know, the Russians will have an almost full stadium.
  • P Pragias:
    the truth is that things are difficult but this year we have seen a lot
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ataman steals Zots's tricks as he did tonight "What if you win with 1 what with 27 is just a victory"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This year I am in a dilemma. If they pass the final. Do you support Barcelona so that only Ataman does not win or do you support despite Ataman Barcelona because of what Barça did to us? Tough decision
  • P Pragias:
    Lernaean hydra ephes .... today without being at their best Misic, Larkin took a walk. Of course, Deck also left for Real and lost a lot of games from the post, but she also plays without a playmaker. All together, they do not even reach halfway to Cabasso. However, I like ephes because it plays fast. He trained at the right time and will finish what he could not do last year.
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the Russians started the capsules. While our team has done all the tests, the Russians ask to do a test upon entering their country
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In case he says that he goes to the 5th match and our team does not accept it (this time they did not accept it) they will not put them in Russia, while something like this has not been done with any team this year
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our AOXARA started strong, ERMOMASTEEEEEEEEEEE : direc:

: direc:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    we fought but the children could not stand it. Anyway, they are afraid of us, I predict for the 2nd game that Veseli will travel to Russia and Pierre will return as far as I know
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Find a kitten you lost by 16 points and you say you fought and they are afraid of you; : priest:: bask:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Until the 3rd period, we did just fine with the 4rd period, the 3 consecutive three-pointers, the offensive mistakes and Hackett, who was on a good day and made mistakes, gave the victory to Tska.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you mean they are afraid of us, Pierre is definitely playing Friday,
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I say big double Zenit
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I do not like Efes but Real is very reluctant to collect 25 ares ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he has lost her temper
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I do not like it either
    Ertzan Ertzan: I do not like it either