Betsson account identification. Do they fight her at all?

gkscorpio

11 Apr 2010
As many years as I have been involved in betting, this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

After over a year of playing normally at Betsson, having only made one withdrawal if I'm not mistaken (i.e. the initial identification was done correctly) I decided to request a certificate of winnings for the tax office.

And suddenly I get an account authentication message, asking for some information. Everything is fine so far, when I declare that I am unemployed, they ask me for a certificate from DYPA (instead of accepting this as reasonable), and proof of a legal source of my income, while my account is also locked.

I don't know if they have such a right, in any case, personally as I said I am unemployed, but the source of my income is from rents that I collect. So I'm sending a statement from the tax office, which clearly states the amount I'm collecting, and that it's from rent. For some reason it is not accepted by them and since then we have entered a whirlwind of emails, in which they repeat that in order to prove my legal source of income they say that I must either present a certificate from an employer (dumb since I have declared myself unemployed), or they say that I should send a account statement containing ALL transactions of the last 30 days. Is it possible for them to ask for such a thing? And isn't that completely illegal and against every privacy law? How does it concern them if I have given money to the supermarket or to a doctor for example? are we doing well at all?

Reactions: magon
Guys are ridiculous. I received an email from them to predict how many goals will be scored in the Scotland-Switzerland match and I will receive a €5 freebet in case my selection is confirmed. The next day I received the 5 euros and bet (I always bet on tennis in all the betting shops I play) winning around 13 euros. By the way, the winnings on them from freebet must be rolled over 3 times (we are laughing here). Anyway, I made the turnover and won a net 45 euros, as soon as I requested a withdrawal of 20 within 15 minutes I received an email saying that all offers were deactivated in my account and from now on I will not be able to participate in any because I am abusing bonuses etc. I was paid the 45 euros normally, but I don't want to know what would have happened if I had deposited my own money and won any large amount. I will never testify to them again.

So far the truth is that I haven't had any complaints. And consistent in their offers, and in some clarifications that I needed via chat I got a clue relatively easily, they even gave me a freebet I think due to an error in the system "as a sign of goodwill".

But on this particular topic I feel like I'm talking to a robot. Here while I tell them I'm unemployed and in the canned response they tell me that one of the documents they accept is an employer's certificate : Mad:

But the one with the requirement for account analysis to show ALL transactions of the last 30 days seems completely absurd to me. So what does it concern them if I went to a doctor for a penis reduction or if I went to a brothel or if I gave €40 to the market? Are we doing well? Isn't this against every personal data law, GDPR etc?

Especially since I receive and send them my statement which CLEARLY shows and states that my income is from real estate. What the hell else do they want?

In any other case, you write them in your @@, but I have a thousand in it. You can't easily take them to complain to EEEP?

So far the truth is that I haven't had any complaints. And consistent in their offers, and in some clarifications that I needed via chat I got a clue relatively easily, they even gave me a freebet I think due to an error in the system "as a sign of goodwill".

But on this particular topic I feel like I'm talking to a robot. Here while I tell them I'm unemployed and in the canned response they tell me that one of the documents they accept is an employer's certificate : Mad:

But the one with the requirement for account analysis to show ALL transactions of the last 30 days seems completely absurd to me. So what does it concern them if I went to a doctor for a penis reduction or if I went to a brothel or if I gave €40 to the market? Are we doing well? Isn't this against every personal data law, GDPR etc?

Especially since I receive and send them my statement which CLEARLY shows and states that my income is from real estate. What the hell else do they want?

In any other case, you write them in your @@, but I have a thousand in it. You can't easily take them to complain to EEEP?
Don't expect much from EEEP.

Reactions: NickmambA1984
I needed them once. At the EEEP I don't want to say how exactly I felt, the guys have the 1980's DY mentality, they sent me from one department to the other with bored voices and with a tone of voice what are you bothering me and who sent you to us. They NEVER answered emails, even after 2 months! If you expect them to help you with your betting complaints, good luck

Last edited:
That is, if someone needs something, what is the way they can move? Directly legally through a lawyer?

betsson changed their policy a while ago it seems. I haven't heard any complaints either. But now they are going to take the role that Ms. Betrebels had, it seems.
I requested a withdrawal about 2-3 months ago, almost 1 thousand I had in it.
They only gave me 100 euros of my deposit, which I had made in 2021.
They confiscated the rest because I allegedly abused offers and bonuses. Hahaha.
I had received 6 bonuses all in all, in 3 years which had a total value of 251,2 euros and finally in the attempt to complete the turnover of the bonuses I probably came out lost.

They could have kept only the bonuses anyway but they ate all the money.

The EEEP did not reply to my email, beyond the standard automated email.
Lawyers do not deal because they do not know the subject and they consider it unprofitable to sit and deal with such small amounts and they consider it difficult to be vindicated in the first place.
Or e cogra says that it cannot deal with the case because it is the subject of an EEEP due to betsson terms and it has no right to reallocate.

Well the betting sites of the bet are only to call them from the banners. I have spoken to 3 such and no help. The one whose banner I was subscribed to didn't even respond.
We are talking about being at the mercy of the bookies.

The essence is one.

Betsson became the new Betrebels.
NEVER PLAY HER AGAIN. You won't get paid unless you're super cool.
We have 3 recent incidents.
Me, magon, gscorpio. And there will be more

They finally unblocked me, without sending an account analysis, just saying the same thing over and over again, until they initially told me that no earnings were coming in to give me a certificate, and in the 2nd year they unblocked me. What to say.

However, I have concluded that their behavior in general is a bit random. For example, I didn't lose any money from betrebels, even though I did get a loyalty bonus every month. When they were about to close, if I remember correctly, I normally took all the money I had in it. On the contrary, the worst experience (and I would never recommend it to anyone) is with the parent company that has the 3rd Bwin, Vistabet and Sportingbet. And from a short limit, and from a lot of swelling until I managed to make a withdrawal, but it's the only company that took money from me, I think it was 800.

The question was well rhetorical.

The answer is obvious.

Here you still have banner betchop who probably weighed a cannon and won't pay anyone

Predictions

• 18:00
    ERT3
    • Spain - Japan
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Nigeria - Brazil
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Botev Plovdiv
  • 22:00
    ERT3
    • France - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atletico Paranaense - Cerro Porteno
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports Start
    • WTA 250 Prague Open
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 250 Iasi Open
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • A Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ours were flying paper airplanes in the transfer market... take now and possible opponent Ajax and sleep like you slept....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Um, if you had Kebab Terim now and sponsored by Atjun, you would hit a transfer, eat the next Pepe of Turkey, ex-Yannis Gouma of Turkey
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok ajax has a customer relationship with paok now you will get one with them too
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You say?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok last year's Ajax was a cry for tears for this year's I have no idea to tell the truth
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, we didn't talk about it last year...and Xanthi was winning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This Krunic or very good manager has a strong plug to play and with Jose there is no other way to explain it
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "Usury flights 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    AEKara flies against Inter!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the others are currently flying kites
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    PAOK got involved... AEK once said to make some gifts....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They haven't got a rhythm yet, kid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come on, Tete is cool bro
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the president took a game.. the next one now next month.....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes, don't be ungrateful either, little by little
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a former Terim kebab team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have extreme Kent, fresh stuff waiting to show its worth if you are interested
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Right....however, Aris (not BetLaden) will have a hard time getting past us, so the 4th place will be hard to lose,,,,
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You're writing a whole book with these useless people in PAE...you should know from March what you want players to do and at the end of July you're still looking
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    almost everywhere the same happens and in Turkey where I see similar things we are the only ones complete I would say and now we are looking for a 6
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you Jose's?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok, this year I will bet Fener champion, don't be afraid of anything...
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024-2025" in the Football Predictions.
    betover Forum Bot: User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024- 2025" in Predictions...