Betsson

Mounakias 1981

1 Nov 2021
I deposited for the first time days ago via viva wallet. The money was not credited to my account on their website. It showed 0.
After a first email of the type, we forwarded it to the competent department, they did not respond again. Finally, just today, the money appeared, after I moved earth and sky through legal proceedings. The bonus that they advertised and worked as bait to deposit I have not received of course.

Very careful in this company

The friend is right.
I received a free bet of € 100 on October 6, as a reward for a new member, which I must use within 60 days. That is, up to 5 Attach proof.

Today when I joined betsson the free bet had disappeared !!!!!!!

They also have tragic, unacceptable, irrelevant, and terribly slow customer service.
Do not miss a single day with them. If you decide to play, watch out for all your bets, all the fine print, and all the bonuses. They will try to steal from you.
I have learned other similar incidents from my friends, but I have no information to report them. Let them write them if they want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-07-00-15-25-210_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-07-00-15-25-210_com.android.chrome.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views : 409
a couple of months ago they went to eat me almost 500 euros from betsson. settled as a loser, an obviously winning bet with so i want.
fortunately they changed it a lot and credited the money to my account.
look at all bets on all companies very carefully. do not assume that they are honest and that if they lose a bet from a match that you did not watch on TV or a match from a small league that you played for fun, and you do not know how much it came that the bet has been settled correctly.
other companies have done the same.
When the customer gets it, he apologizes, they allegedly say "it was a mistake" and all is well. If he doesn't take it lightly, they make him crazy and leave him lost.
also many companies have canceled winning bets with so i want, after the end of the match, or have changed odds with so i want to win bets.
wants a lot of attention

Reactions: magon
Well here OPAP has settled the bet that it has been lost and has corrected it after phone calls of agents etc. As I had also seen in an agency a ticket that someone had played with a different score than the normal one is paid. He accidentally put the card in the machine that all the agencies have and told him that he wins the amount because obviously they had passed the score wrong. Mistakes are made sometimes and it is good to do a check when we play especially large amounts.

I was also betrayed by betsson and you all read carefully why it goes on and on.
Sometimes in the live he brings out odds in the corners in a triple selection of handicaps of the type
Ajax - 2, draw - 2, Feyenoord +2
All is well so far, since it is absolutely clear and anyone who knows betting understands what it means.
Other times in the same position he gives a triple choice and writes
1 Ajax, Draw, 2 Feyenoord.
Any normal person understands that the first choice means Ajax corner winner, the second choice means a draw in the corners and the 2rd means that Feyenoord makes more corners.
They do not mean that. They mean a handicap corner that you have to smell your nails to understand who it is.
So I pressed her one day in the champions league. I thought I was playing a corner winner, and in fact in an attractive odds, and I looked at the open bets and they said handicap - 1 corner, which of course I would not play if I knew they meant handicap and not winner.
Cheat with it all, and make them crazy. And they continue. I have seen it again. Be careful.
Complaint EEEP the next step

tragic customer service.
They sent me an email to submit (I had written but had not submitted, nor had I played) on October 30th.
I answer "I want to see the terms".
No reply.
I ask again 2 days later. On their eyebrows.
I ask for the 3rd time. 4 days later.
They respond for another offer. Chaos.
I ask again and ask for the right offer. Correct answer comes 6 days after the initial email.
I submit on the 7th day.
They refuse the bonus because I supposedly had to deposit within a week. I was a few minutes late, they say, which is false. I make a formal complaint on their company form. I send the screenshots as proof. By and large the supervisor gave me another bonus equal to 50 euros, and justified those who denied me that they confused summer time with winter time and therefore my deposit seemed overdue.
Cafe.
Do not bother. Not worth.

The mockery continues.
Obviously, these are not to blame, although most of them were tried. They just eliminated the free bet of € 100.
I made a formal request on the complaint form.
I'm waiting for an answer.
EEEP I am curious to see what he will say

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-10-17-25-32-433_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-10-17-25-32-433_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views : 347
I was also betrayed by betsson and you all read carefully why it goes on and on.
Sometimes in the live he brings out odds in the corners in a triple selection of handicaps of the type
Ajax - 2, draw - 2, Feyenoord +2
All is well so far, since it is absolutely clear and anyone who knows betting understands what it means.
Other times in the same position he gives a triple choice and writes
1 Ajax, Draw, 2 Feyenoord.
Any normal person understands that the first choice means Ajax corner winner, the second choice means a draw in the corners and the 2rd means that Feyenoord makes more corners.
They do not mean that. They mean a handicap corner that you have to smell your nails to understand who it is.
So I pressed her one day in the champions league. I thought I was playing a corner winner, and in fact in an attractive odds, and I looked at the open bets and they said handicap - 1 corner, which of course I would not play if I knew they meant handicap and not winner.
Cheat with it all, and make them crazy. And they continue. I have seen it again. Be careful.
Complaint EEEP the next step
I noticed it and I know this in basketball today.
They offered live, a handicap with an unknown line !!!!

One can easily in a hurry pass it for a race winner with this 1 and 2 listed. The betsson is completely misled

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211110-225742.png
    Screenshot_20211110-225742.png
    89.7 KB · Views : 282
They are still trying to fool people. Watch here live a while ago.
In a match where the corners were 5-2 in favor of the favorite, they write more corners 1 (ie winner home corner) 2,70. To rejoice and think that he has found a value bet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-202341.png
    Screenshot_20211113-202341.png
    247.8 KB · Views : 307
  • Screenshot_20211113-202403.png
    Screenshot_20211113-202403.png
    92.5 KB · Views : 305
They are still trying to fool people. Watch here live a while ago.
In a match where the corners were 5-2 in favor of the favorite, they write more corners 1 (ie winner home corner) 2,70. To rejoice and think that he has found a value bet
I noticed it and I go live today. I do not know if they do it on purpose, or if their website has an issue, but anyway it is unacceptable.

Reactions: kotsos1
I think that only when you see the word handicap do you stop dealing with these odds

They also went to deceive me. They gave me a bonus of 50 euros which according to the terms expired in 30 days. When. I logged into my account on their website it said it expires in 7 days.
They have made fraud a profession. Watch them very much. If you take the fraud seriously, they say "sorry sorry" and correct the alleged mistake. If you have not read the terms or you just think that to say that the earth is flat, then it really is and you are not looking for it, they will eat you cabbage, as they went to eat me and all the above friends

It strikes me that no one has commented on how bad a rake betsson has live.
We talk that most of the time both its performances (eg over, under) are much worse than the 2 performances of 2 or the sheikh etc.
Well finding it to have the best odds of any other company is like trying to win the lottery.

Also unjustifiably few choices in corners and cards in the live football of top leagues. No half corners, no team corners, no team cards or anything. In many matches he does not even have live cards, not even in Serie A or in the Bundesliga, for example.

In basketball things are a little better, but ONLY in the first-class leagues. It has 4-5 lines handicap, over under but up there.

It also does not cover taxes over 100 euros, unlike most companies that cover the entire tax.

Tragedy....

Generally the 2 new companies are for throwing away. The new law on permanent licensing has torn us apart.

We lost championsbet, and we got these abominations ...

Reactions: grosan
Good evening guys! At betsson they canceled my card and as a reason they wrote the following

Your voucher was sent for manual check by you and was rejected by our merchant for reasons we do not provide.

For such bets are sent to manual check

is a bet of statistics and according to instructions we do not accept manual reviews for it.

has it happened to anyone ???

I did not understand anything from their answer! Automatic google translation should be ... instead of tipping over
Come on, I insisted again the same nonsense they told me

Betmed Ltd reserves the right to review and update the rules and regulations at any time. The betting customer is responsible for informing him / her of the current provisions in force. Upon completion of a bet, the betting customer accepts the validity and applicability of these betting provisions in the respective valid version.

Or I made a complaint on the complaint form

Reactions: nklaps

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...