betting offers from Iceland

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
On 22: 15 the day will close with Vikingur-Grindavik. whichever team wins, it'll take a breather for her stay, i think it will be viking, showing signs of recovery unlike grindavik, who goes all the way for 1's deild.
Ace here.
Reactions: georgesv53

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening to the present and today : sign:
Today he will still have three games, we collect yesterday's postponed and for which I wrote yesterday 2-3 words.
For the other two matches I have to say that in Balur - Styarn will be a mess! need both teams to win a place in the next European match. First in Valor and in the goal / s

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
2-4 Hafnar expires, Brindablick finally wins
2-2 Valor with Styarn (lost to 90 ') Valor
3-2 Filkir with Copavoyeur

in short the overtime and the goal / goal became easy
Reactions: blizzard

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening with the company : sign:
Have a nice month to all, with good health and profits.
From Iceland, today he has 4 matches, both of which take place this time and are on 1-1 and 0-0.
IBV - Valor is on 1-1 and the double, no matter how small, is worth playing.
Copavoyur - Vikingur, can stay in X, it suits both ..
At 30 these are the matches.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
In half an hour, the champion's match starts now (logically not lost, nor is Beos doing his magic) with KR, with Akranes, who, until 6 racing, was in 1-2 position and is now very low rating, but without risk. Outside of the sensible ace (which I don't recommend), I see the goal / goal and over

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening to the company : sign:
After abstaining for the national teams, here again today, albeit with a time delay

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
CUP FINAL
Today, at 5 'begins the final cup in Iceland, with opponents, Vikingur, against Hafnarfirdur.
I really enjoy the performance of the bookings! for Hafnara's win, over 2 performance?
With a thousand things to do with it

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good evening with the company today : sign:
For the 20 race, (with two more championships ending) today will be a match, though still scheduled, at Akranes-Grindavik.
This match is KA Akureyri - EC Copavoyeur.
If they were Italians, they would have arranged it without suspensions in Draw! If again the Icelanders have gotten a little out of the Mediterranean, then they too would be happy with X! In any case, the tie is first, with the ace being the first.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Eventually Akranes and Grindavik may be playing today.
With victory, Akranes is shaken from today, while Grindavik, with defeat, is permanently relegated, yet with victory or a draw, he will again be almost doomed. Exei 18 degrees and the teams above it have 24 and 5 teams, with 25 points as well as Akranes!
I see more of the ace, because Grindavik in the last away away game is not only defeats.
On 19: 00 the match

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
Good morning to the company : sign:
The championship in Iceland has now reached the penultimate race. Things have become clear as to the champions and teams to come to Europe, as well as the teams to fall to the 1 deild.
The champions are KR, in the second and third places, Brindablick and Haffnafordur, with 5 points difference, in 4 position Stirnan etc.
In the last position and long since relegated, is IBV, which in recent years has been relegated to the last games (it was time to drop), in the leading position and with two legs in the next, is Grindavik, abstaining 6 points. of the 3 teams that are above her, both of them play today! and the other is Ballour, last year's champion, who will be her current opponent! So I do not see in any case stay in the category.

okonski

5 Feb 2012
HIMALAYAS
To this day I have made some skewers mainly, but one more "Italian script", if that comes out, the Icelanders will have already learned the "Delaware" well, that's Χ between Vikingur and KA Akuriri, who will serve both teams and in the last race will be relaxed.
infobeto.jpg

Very good performance the double of Valor and I consider it a great value! Of the others, everyone chooses what they like.
Good luck on whatever you choose : sign:

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has started a new theme called "Arrest for illegal betting with ...