Binary Options = Big money.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Let's fill the money bag hot today with 2-3 orders.
Ελααααα.

INFOBETO.png

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
I closed for today with a big victory that I got in the last three minutes with an impressive come back.
The upward trend was followed by price balances.
My estimate was a drop in exit from the tunnel.
I hurried and placed an order at the beginning of the tunnel while I had to wait for the price to come in further.
Result after a lateral movement the price went up but the estimate was correct that there would be a fall.
Within 12 minutes with a barrage of red candles, we won a resounding victory over the $ 400 net.
It is what we say.
Patience and not haste.
If I came in later I would have a completely comfortable victory as the price fell like crazy along the way.
Finally good all good and we close for today.

BMP.png

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
good evening Theodore the only thing I found if it is that in all 3 there is a pattern of ascent and descent it is;

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
how will we go below if my questions about the previous one are not answered, tell me what it is to note it to go below after

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
yes but I still do not have experience for what you say I am still learning so for a beginner it is very difficult to unlikely to find what you say

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
You have passed without practice a large volume of learning. You do not even know how to distinguish the formations. Forex questions at the following. ΑΣΕ the binary. He wants Anderos and you do not have him for the time being.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
nice definitely you did NOT enter because you saw the bowling or the average thing leaning something like this does not happen here so another reason is another. that they could not hold the price there was an attack by sellers then we see a falling candle and then a maribozou something that tells us that a reversal is coming and the sellers are winning..correct?
here I wrote you some reasons why you came in at that moment you did like it is obviously correct. In theory, the above I wrote means that I do something on the project and with your admission.

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
You move fast and you will eat your face. I told you it takes patience, reading and observation. Do not overdo it. If you want to be compensated with good money, deal deeply. I did not learn from anyone. I learned on my own. But now I make a lot of money. It compensates me. You have to do the same. He asks but you must also rub your mind on the object.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
do not tell me about money and that I will make francs I do not care about this at the moment I am interested to know first I know that if I find out the profit will come, You alone, I have already got a book and I am waiting for a second one, now if it is to ask you something and tell me you do not have a husband and you do not answer and let us play the zucchini

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
Moving fast is very bad. For example, when you enter the lines, you practice the theory for a while. I watch the candles react when they fall on it. Notice the sequences of candles as they approach and when they break. No we read and everything is ok.

vaggosalonika

20 Oct 2019
"Observe the sequences of the candles when they approach and when they break it" this is the answer for yesterday;

BINOTRADER

21 Feb 2021
THEO-007
40 books to get if you have no way you will not learn. I have to tell you this clearly. I do not listen to the rest. Sit down and take it seriously or do something else.

Predictions

• 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Bournemouth - Brentford
  • 21:45
    Novasports 1HD
    • Verona - Bologna
  • 22:15
    Novasports 2HD
    • Barnsley - Swansea
  • 21:45
    Novasports 4HD
    • Treviso - Virtus Bologna
  • 13:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    1-0 Kayseri logical
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    0-1 Galata, let Besiktas eat and we lose or draw in Caesarea
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Suicides without a second thought jump from the balcony, terrace, bridge, where to find
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Insidious results in the 1st part. He is interested in Fener's match. Trabzonspor beats Genclerbirligi. The guests want victory. If they do not win then Kayserispor and lose to us is saved, My 3,40 shines on the bet,
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    of Fener
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In a triple tie between Besiktas, Fener and Galata, who gets it?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In a triple tie we get the check
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    If they win where the other two win there, Galata must throw 3 more than Besiktas
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as the scores are now Galata must win 5-1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    However, Fener and Besiktas got their penalty .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    his favorite referee .animusbet is in the race of Galata
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    she loves him very much :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And today he found not to give her a penalty ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he does not give you know what pints he has eaten from Thanasis ou very much
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I had a crazy ticket ... with a penalty in the match
    of Galata I got with 2 euros 750! that's all i lost
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In the meantime I now see that we won by upset if possible
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and you also missed a penalty
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    somewhere in the 75th I had closed it I say "it does not matter, this game does not turn and with a missed penalty"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    These are FOR OZIL 10ARI TO PLAY, THEY PUT MY EXTREME BELTS AND WE LOST THE Championship
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    It jokingly reminds me of Aris who in December among one of the best forwards in the league Barrales preferred Mitroglou that when he scored his last goal we had drachmas
  • D Forum Bot:
    User Dimitris27 started a new topic called "Inspirations and outsiders!" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Καλημέραααααααα
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Good evening
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Today the first final at XANTHI FC ARENA for the ascent
  • M Forum Bot:
    User moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" in the Cafe.
    M Forum Bot: Moglis started a new topic called "Stoiximan withdrawals" at Cafe.