Book Nomikarios

Guys, tell me something about the guy. I read him in Sporday, we talk for a lot of laughs, he knows everything, he gives something 1,40 and goes to the cash register and goes crazy. He's the first one I read when I pick up the newspaper....:hammer::hammer:

egw to mono pou kserw apo afton ine apo ehei ena 090 noumero k ena numero pu stelneis sms kai se hreonei poly kai sou dinei ta "ahasta" prognwstika tou:hammer:

Let one of the moderators delete it after this month, but now that I have the opportunity I will say my opinion about this "man". Firstly, he is one of the most ridiculous people living in Greece. It has a site that you pay a fortune to access. What happens now, everything is fine, he does it and takes it from the people since they are fools and they pay him. The guy plays a game of 1.40 1.30 max at 1.80 and he should be fine. He hasn't deposited yet because he's scared believe me I know from a person who used to work with him. I am a member of most subscription sites in Greece for many reasons. I am also a member of his site. 3 Saturdays ago the guy gave 0/18 and let's put a fund with such games it takes 15 months to balance his fund. He doesn't know what he's betting on, he's just looking for 1.40 games that have a chance of passing. A few months ago I found myself with a newspaper in my hand which advertises his call center with its super options (which will definitely bring you cash) !!!!. I say I don't pick up a phone to see what he says until a friend comes who I was waiting for in the car. So I listen to him for 15 minutes along with the wait telling me about a game from Turkey, Fener or Galata, I still don't remember a game "assara" as he said with an odds of 1.35 : surprise:. The game was definitely over because it was 10.30 in the evening but I say sit down and listen to it all to see what the player has to say. The game came x. So, in order to get the money you paid for the phone call, you had to bet close to 80 to 85 euros just for the phone money. Then I hear some people call him "tipster" and great player my blood rises to the head. Now he has stopped getting calls from the center of Athens mon or from the provinces he has phones and these are decreasing and going away. I have one more thing to say which I would not like to put out here, if anyone wants I can say it in a personal message.

Anyone who wants more from me said it, I said it and I lightened up a bit now with each animal. : sign:: sign:: sign:

Reactions: g10vanni
At least funny, incredibly ironic, definitely dangerous...

I should add that his father is an OPAP agent and since I happened to chat with him via e-mail the guy is merciful! Just before the world cup last year, I get a message on my cell phone advertising the guy and his prediction company....I freaked out......I never had any contact with him so I send him an e-mail and call him bad with poo right he's texting me on my cell phone and how did he know that......So I'm expecting a mild tone response and instead the guy made a terrible attack on me and guys his style was (and will remain I imagine) so ironic and arrogant that I was forced to publish on a site the e-mails we had sent to each other to be sure that I was right.... Anyway, the tragic thing is that people (Sotirakopoulos and others) who I really appreciated... ...Ah, money, what are you doing.......: sign:

Reactions: nikitas
BY THE WAY

Guys, tell me something about the guy. I read him in Sporday, we talk for a lot of laughs, he knows everything, he gives something 1,40 and goes to the cash register and goes crazy. He's the first one I read when I pick up the newspaper....:hammer::hammer:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT ROLE THIS XENOFONTAS TSUNIS PLAYS? HE HAS A WEBSITE www.bookenemy.com AND HE ACCEPTS MESSAGES WITH A CHARGE OF €1,50 AND HE HAS BEEN ON BLUE SKY FOR MANY YEARS. SOME OTHERS HAD CAME OUT IN THE SUMMER ON ANOTHER CHANNEL, THE PAPATSORIS OF TELE-ASTY AND PANAGOPOULOS, AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT THE PERSON WAS BURIED. THEY SAID HE HAD BEEN IT'S GOING TO BE A RACE ACE THAT HAD HAPPENED THE DAY BEFORE AND HE HAD COME AND LOST IT. ALSO THEY SAID HE WAS TAKING THEM FROM THE BOOKS TO BACK THE FAVORS AND PICK THE PEOPLE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING MORE SPECIFIC?

If he finds a joker and they're crazy about him.
However, this particular person had helped me a long time ago (a very long time ago) before his site became subscription-based and I believe he has very good knowledge. Why it gives what it does is left as an exercise to the inquiring student : eye:

Shnaixhzete to thema kai me prokalhte na po pragmata pou ksro kai pisteptseme ksero polla kalo h kako oxi mono gia ton auto apokaloumeno book gia polous sto diadiktio pou to paizpoun mages. Shgrato ton eauto mou kai den leo tipota isos na mhlhso argotera.

Reactions: g10vanni
Shnaixhzete to thema kai me prokalhte na po pragmata pou ksro kai pisteptseme ksero polla kalo h kako oxi mono gia ton auto apokaloumeno book gia polous sto diadiktio pou to paizpoun mages. Shgrato ton eauto mou kai den leo tipota isos na mhlhso argotera.
egw perhmenw na diavasw pantos

DO YOU KNOW WHAT ROLE THIS XENOFONTAS TSUNIS PLAYS? HE HAS A WEBSITE www.bookenemy.com AND HE ACCEPTS MESSAGES WITH A CHARGE OF €1,50 AND HE HAS BEEN ON BLUE SKY FOR MANY YEARS. SOME OTHERS HAD CAME OUT IN THE SUMMER ON ANOTHER CHANNEL, THE PAPATSORIS OF TELE-ASTY AND PANAGOPOULOS, AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT THE PERSON WAS BURIED. THEY SAID HE HAD BEEN IT'S GOING TO BE A RACE ACE THAT HAD HAPPENED THE DAY BEFORE AND HE HAD COME AND LOST IT. ALSO THEY SAID HE WAS TAKING THEM FROM THE BOOKS TO BACK THE FAVORS AND PICK THE PEOPLE. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING MORE SPECIFIC?

ton fonta ton vlepo apo palia kai ehei mia ekpopula pou leei gia balla kai stoihima
ola afta oti ta pairnei apo tous book o tade ktlp ine sinomosiology tis plakas,les kai kseroun aftoi pou dinun ta prognwstika ti 8a er8oun gia na proteinoun ta anapoda
opws kai oi alles ekpobes ine oute kryo oute zesti,tipota to idiaitero apo provlepseis,alla bainw gia enimerosi sto site tou
apla ehoume na kanoume me mia kodra metaksy tous poly pi8anon.
kai mias to aneferes
aftous sto thleasty tus parakolou8w apo to 2002,kalh san ekpob men alla oi anr8wpoi einai treloi kouvades,idiaitera aftos o hodros o papatswrhs ine eleinos dinei 3 mats tou 1,4-1,7 kai meta vgainei kai panygirisei otan pianei ta 2
8ymamai mia fora proteine ​​tin salke under prin 2 hronia kai to mats elikse 7-4:hammer:
ase pou eihan ena site kai epeidh h ekpobi ekane epitihia to site to kanane syndromitiko

and why don't you say them? scams are not bad to come out once in a while.
Anyway, at some point I will also post some good emails that were sent to me a few months ago about the haroulis (the baker): twis:: twis:: twis: and his company

Den ksero paidia an prepei na ta bglo etsi ola sth fora opoios thelei tha grapso tora ena khmeno kai tha to sthlo mono se autous pou tha epikhnonhsoun me prosopiko mhnhma mazi mou. Mhn mathenoun pragmata atoma pou den xreiazete.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...