Answer: Bucketball

Get over the good times, you loosers

98711744_display_image.jpg

El Mundo

By Mario Diaz

Adi?s Novena, adi?s | elmundo.es

13/05/2013

"It is tough that anybody will question a Greek team's faith or think on another team as favorite that doesn't come from this country. Four of the last five Euroleague titles are in Athens and also the last one, the one in London. Even when Real Madrid managed to get a 17-point deficit or that Rudy Fernandez scored 20 points. The Euroleague final had an assigned owner, no matter what. Vassilis Spanoulis is the only active player with three Final Four MVP trophies and, maybe, also the only player that despite reaching halftime with a -10 index, has ended up being decisive. (...) The hero needed to give his final strike - his fifth three-point shots, Teodosic style, from nine meters with his defender's hand on his face, taking all responsability. A direct hit to Madrid's heart, a team that must wait for its ninth title but that must keep the biggest lesson learned in London - never to question the faith of a Greek team."

Reactions: dtzortzo and venoss

Get over the good times, you loosers

98711744_display_image.jpg

here you are from a little to very unfair to Oklahoma.
since Westbrook was injured, unfortunately Oklahoma would largely be out of Memphis.
this team is structured in such a way that if they lose 1 of the 2, they have a very big problem in the attack.
for the very simple reason that in positions 4-5 there are very good players in the defensive part, but in the attack without special talent.
especially Perkins offensively is nowhere to be found.
so today's exclusion of Oklahoma has nothing to do with defeatism.

Anyway, Memphis is the very positive surprise of the play offs. and as I wrote about 2 weeks ago, he has the best tall duo in the NBA.
I think the final in the championship will be Miami - Memphis.
unless, of course, any sudden injury occurs again.

Reactions: kerkireos and AndAr

Anyway, because someone came out - and apparently he wasn't the only one - who made statements about the failure of the Harden/Martin trade, Harden would be lost as a free agent since he wanted extra money to renew and there is also Lamb who I personally have not seen in any NBA match but in the summer league he did things and miracles with the Rockets jersey.

@ sacking
this is the well-known nonsense of the prophets after Christ.
the point is to analyze the data before doing anything.
if I know the final result, I'll give you an analysis that NEVER falls outside.
the exchanges that take place in the NBA have to do first with the "salary cap" and then with the competitive part.
so if we do not know exactly what applies to this piece and under what conditions the player remains free, we cannot have an opinion.
to figure out. clearly, Martin cannot be compared to Harden. the 2nd is a much more complete player, he offers much more in the park. Martin is only for the attack, for nothing else.
and clearly COMPETITIVELY such an exchange does not make sense, but there was a lot more and finally Harden left for Houston and Martin took the opposite course. this exchange was made purely for "salary cap" reasons and because in the summer, as you write, they would have lost him anyway, because he was free. many teams in the NBA are moving like Oklahoma did in Harden's case.

but let me say the other thing now.
who expected that after the trade of Rudy Gay and the arrival of Prince in the middle of multiple trades finally in Memphis, that Memphis would reach the final of the West?
Will the prophets after Christ come out to say that in this case Memphis made the big trick?
because then no one would have expected the evolution of Memphis. today that I know the result, I am making an analysis murlia : eye:

I agree with Caesar, there is no question of defeatism. They lost one of their two best players, they lost 1/2 of their attacking force and their playmaker.
He dropped about 30 points per game. It is not easy to replace them. Durant has to score 50 points every game to do it.
Also look at Chicago when they lost Roos last year, at about the same point and were eliminated

Reactions: KAISARAS

Basketball players, get together for a bit and say what's going on with three matches on Saturday in A1 that seem to have bread...

Ikaros - Panionios (the ace keeps falling, it is convenient for Panionios to lose in theory to avoid it, come to Thessaloniki to face Ari while Ikaros avoids "eternals" in the first round of the playoffs, Opap has the handicap at 2.5 over Panionios, his mistake? We are actually playing Pappa without the painting and did Vladimiros sign to Paos?)
Kolossos - Aris (the home team is indifferent, Aris hopes with his own win and Ikaros' loss to come out 6th to play with us, not that he will disqualify us that is, but so that he has hopes)
Peristeri - Ilysiakos (it's behind closed doors and two of Peristeri's visitors are missing? A match that is final for the salvation case).

Is it possible to find all of the above on foreign sites and nothing is mentioned here? Do all of the above apply? Bakunin is also missing, damn it... I'd better ask the NBAer!!!

Reactions: FRAN ZENN

in principle, as far as the 6th position is concerned.
at this moment Icarus + Mars have the same degrees with Icarus having the equal degree. therefore, if Ikaros wins today against Panionios (which is completely indifferent), it secures the 6th place and does not fall all the way to the play offs.
Pappas did not play in the last Panionian match due to injury, for today I don't know. even if Jankovic has signed the contract (he himself disputed it), I don't think it affects today's game in any way.

the colossus is indeed indifferent in terms of ratings.

tomorrow the pigeon plays without a world, because it is punished for the inside game with mars. and he wants a win with 4 and above to save this and drop the sun.
apostolidis doesn't play for elysian I read.
from the pigeon, Hines will not play for sure, while Parker, as far as I know, has left the team. Now, if they have taken another American, nothing has occurred to me.

Reactions: sacking23

PAO announced Jankovic and Pappa and a war started on the internet from Olympiacos and Panathinaikos as to how well Vladimiros did - they didn't put it like that for sure but "the bones are creaking" - who will coexist with Albertis and others like that. I said my opinion a few days ago I think in some other thread (Vlatos did not make a mistake for me and there is no reason why he should not take the next step in his career since it seems that it will take time participating mainly in position "3" because for " 4" it is difficult to stand worthy in a team of the Euroleague level) and I simply write again here that the Giannakopoulos stood next to Jankovic - the father - for many years and away from the limelight and it will be a huge shame especially if part of the fans of Panionios turn now against the kid who is not guilty of anything. So far, I have seen attacks from Olympiacos, we Panionians are not that many (and we certainly have many "good children", not all of them are exemplary fans anyway) so I hope the situation will go smoothly.
On the other hand, I don't really understand the transfer of Pappa, I don't think Panathinaikos will benefit from it, it doesn't suit him as a player, it's very difficult to become a role player, in essence he's a short "two" and he won't have the opportunity to become systems for him, as it happened in Panionios, before in Kolossos, but also in the national team of Neos, etc., etc., unfortunately, I think that he will be completely ruined...

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...