Bundesliga: Plans to resume in early May

Siomos1

presenter
6 Apr 2016
1585668340805.png

The 36 clubs of the two professional clubs of German football have also formally confirmed today, via teleconference, the extension of the suspension of the championships until the end of April.

In fact, it was agreed that the resumption would take place in early May if conditions permit. This may seem utopian to some countries, but Germany is not the same, as we are talking about a country that has a lot less dead than coronavirus compared to other European countries.

The Germans' tactics, but also the appropriate means (adequacy of ICUs, tests, good health system, etc.) give the Germans a sense of optimism, as the incidence seems to be decreasing day by day.

Of course, in the next couple of weeks it will finally be clear what is to come, and if all goes well, it has been decided to set days and hours of racing. Of course, all races will be held behind closed doors.

Predictions

• 15:00
    ANT1
    • Euro Day
  • 15:50
    ANT1
    • Finland - Russia
  • 18:50
    ANT1
    • Turkey - Wales
  • 21:50
    ANT1
    • Italy - Switzerland
  • Tomorrow 17-06-2021
  • 00:00
    ANT1
    • Euro Show
  • Tomorrow 17-06-2021
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Atlanta Hawks
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Playoffs 2020-21
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Utah Jazz - Los Angeles Clippers
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • ATP 500 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    only fruit fruit and perfumes the Turks nothing more
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    another asshole Bale
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    He will still have one goal ....
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    3 yellow cards in one second ... instead of playing cards ....
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    0-4 should have been ....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    what a mess they are ....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Non-existent Turks after seeing they will not score, he tells you to drop some wood, we are good
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    0-2
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    go home your way
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    golara
  • M Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Italy is very good today
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    to the goal and Imobile, ....
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    31-0 goal series Italy is running in the last games !!!!
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    And 29 consecutive matches without defeat ....
  • K Koulos87:
    Are any of the moderators here?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Here I am
  • K Koulos87:
    Let me ask you something

Ertzan said:
  • K Koulos87:
    Because the issue bothers many and is not currently being discussed, if I want to suggest a point concerning the country of Northern Macedonia, I should mention it as in the Schedule as Maedonia FYR (which I have already done) or with the official name of the state North Macedonia;
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What did you remind me of now? Several years ago I had a similar issue with Greece, it was definitely about whether I would write Greece or Hellas, a patriot of cuckolds. It's as if I also had for Northern Macedonia (then FYROM. So when the specific one complained to me I said the following "Your complaints to the betting company" As the betting company mentions it, so I will mention it and let you hit as much as you want " I would suggest you the same, I would do it. We are a betting site, we deal with the ball and they read us from everywhere, not a political site. On the oddsportal I see that it mentions North Macedonia, I would put North Macedonia on the heads of the others, and if they do not like it as my godfather Takis says "Ate hello I deal with abnormalities"
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    North M. For break
  • K Koulos87:
    So let me change it, as in the Ratings column we have it as Macedonia FYR ...
  • K Koulos87:
    Theoretically we should put it with its official name and the problem was solved. Just the company I recommend has it in Greek. One cannot be Greek and the other English.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Yes ... bourgeois to call the people of Skopje
    +1
    BetLaden BetLaden: Yes ... bourgeois to call the people of Skopje +1