Bundesliga bets by Gambler33

Gambler33

19 Jan 2017
Well, good kids, I've been working with Germany for the first time, and 4 last year I finish the seasons a lot +. I will give you my predictions to know that I will give it up here I will believe it and play it, I will try to transport you the results of the serious study we do and above all we would be hunting for value bets. Also because I know quite well all the teams in the first category if some people interested in the particular league can not, apart from my predictions, analyze all the matches as one he may want my opinion about a particular game that I do not have in my strengths, that is, I just write the news of the teams the climate and the other (I have some guys in Germany who will know something above one). I expect you to ask me if you want it else I can just analyze the games I will play. I look forward to hearing your opinion and welcome you !!

Answer: Bundesliga bets by Gambler33

I hope that a "German" was missing from the side. I only hope you do not crawl any of us and over 1,55-1,60 of course :)

no children do not see NO absolutely value in such performances. I'm waiting for reports from the alan all the time and we will keep them with the Asians you mentioned at the first opportunity

are you busy long?

Reactions: Gambler33

not any time. I will share my bets once

Well, we have a re-start in the German Bundesliga and first of all we have to say that we always need attention to the first matches, as you already know about those who are involved with the bet. Whenever we go carefully to the first 2-3 racing after the break. 100 kava units.

FC Augsburg - Hoffenheim

I have watched both teams a lot and I must say (except for the great Bayern) that I have years to see a team that always gets what it wants and this is Hoffenheim which refuses to lose and is the only team without defeat in the whole the category !! On the other hand, while playing very good football, it is difficult to win as it is the team with the most draws (2) in 10 games and is in 16th place. is doing well, has 5 wins in 2 games at home and is shooting at 8th place in the standings, it made a good impression on me in the last match of the year in Dortmund where it drew 12-1, it was a bit lucky of course but in general. In the last 1 matches of the championship, the hosts have 6 draws and the guests in the last 4 have 6 draws. I see a reason not to bet on a tie at this odds (5) as I said we will play exclusively value odds and for me this X you had to give 3.45-3.15 max so at 3.20 it automatically gains value, in the long run we will be + with this tactic .At the time of writing stoiximan offers me this set: 3.45-2.75-3.45.I am uploading it from now on because I believe it will fall by Saturday.Possible score 2.55-0-0,1

BET: FC Augsburg - Hoffenheim X: 3.45 stoiximan
STAKE 2 / 10

Last edited:

I hope that a "German" was missing from the side. I only hope you do not crawl any of us and over 1,55-1,60 of course :)
Fidodido is also involved with Germany and it is a pleasure for us to grow up. We wish many successes to the Gambler 33 pro. Viel erfolg! Thank you for sharing with us your work, Gambler 33.
Yes, we are worried about stopping. If it was not a break, for example, I'm going to think of defeating Bayern and Freiburg today (what 14aria is doing, and Freyburg is not a brazier). The event of braking, however, brakes me.

Last edited:

Fidodido is also involved with Germany and it is a pleasure for us to grow up. We wish many successes to the Gambler 33 pro. Viel erfolg! Thank you for sharing with us your work, Gambler 33.
Yes, we are worried about stopping. If it was not a break, for example, I'm going to think of defeating Bayern and Freiburg today (what 14aria is doing, and Freyburg is not a brazier). The event of braking, however, brakes me.

Thank you for your good reason. The break in Germany always creates betting problems, so we will be tightened at the beginning. For Bager, if you say I do not feel it will break, but if you break it will be the draw, I've followed Freiburg and very hard to win Bayern in the situation if the Bavarians appear. If you play bobs (I think I got my eye thread with your name, I will check it out) then the interruption can also work for you.

Reactions: nklaps

Stoiximan has already lowered x from 3.45 ----> 3.40 and I predict it will go down

edit: resumed 3.45

Last edited:

no children do not see NO absolutely value in such performances. I'm waiting for reports from the alan all the time and we will keep them with the people you mentioned at the first opportunity [/ QUO

And crying as long as ???? And we're going to play with 1,60 as well? I did not expect such a joy ... It is also a lie, the joy that only comes to me !!!:)
And let's not forget that my Gambler is sitting on the throat. It's what I'm doing in a car that I'm going to tell you as "German." Like the mob has his German, so the infobeto will have his own. ...:):):)

zdrav: sorry fidodido. I did not know you are dealing with Germany either.

Last edited:

you could tell me how you want my alan. Of course we'll keep this sort of performance and let's face our mumps a few times, we are interested in playing properly and doing the analysis correctly. The conclusion that I have been doing so many years ago it's a long time to win from 1.60.

After a lot of study and swearing in front of the pc I decided to take the game with which I can say I was tired enough until I decide whether or not it is worth it.

The huge surprise of the league Leipzig has impressed a lot of the world with its excellent football, with its 7 6 1 and 1 draws (1-8 with Gladbach) in 3, 2 3-away games 1.61 1.61 defeats and that's why we have this tragic set of performances. It is not for BOUK to give me a new team (even if it is for Leipzig) 1.61 on the asos while the second the fourth category, what happened yesterday Leipzig became Dortmund No males ... keep your 8 for your sake .. I have just started a try here at the linen and some people can follow me when I want to be quiet my consciousness 0 I will not propose and come 2 -2, I'm going to play the value and I'm gonna lose it, I'm not going to hurt it anymore. I'm very much in Forsberg's absence for the athletes as I have been watching Leipzig very much for the team's lever and also has several phases , I draw the conclusion (even if Leipzig wins). From the other side, the hosts have some long-lasting shorts and XNUMX more important than those of the very good Fafian and Midi Husti. So we will keep the big favorites by betting XNUMX points as I write the following set of odds in front of me
BET365: 1.61-3.85-6.00
GOALBET: 1.63-3.82-6.03 (btw strange that has achieved better performance in x in green usually
goalbet has 0.02-0.03 more)
According to the stats I keep from each match, the player should be in 1.85-1.90, X in 3.50 and double 4.50 the lot, so the price given by the buck
where we will show X in Bet365 and 2 on goalbet betting that Eintracht will stand (and let's see our mutter repeat, from such moves, only winners will go long.

So we have the following:
RB Leipzig-Eintracht Frankfurt X (3.85) STAKE: 2 / 10 BET365
RB Leipzig-Eintracht Frankfurt 2 (6.03) STAKE: 1 / 10 GOALBET

And let us remind ourselves that we are open to the next

BETFC Augsburg - Hoffenheim X: 3.45 stoiximan
STAKE 2 / 10
Good luck in that you choose and you want to ask me here with pm!

AUGSBURG did not stand and Hoffenheim continued to be outraged
FC Augsburg - Hoffenheim 0-2 -2

He will lose from Leipzig logically. As I write elsewhere I expect tomorrow's first X of Juve.

He will lose from Leipzig logically. As I write elsewhere I expect tomorrow's first X of Juve.
If the odds are at the levels that are now possible to go and go for surprise. We will see in what situation is Leipzig. Do you think very much of Yue?

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok I'm writing Olympic Final Four from now on : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    B Forum Bot: BraShaVa8888 started a new thread called "|_ Live _|" in Forecasts...