2019-2020 Cards

Leicester - Wolves
Andrew 3.5 @1.95
2/10
0-2 (+1.9)

Mariner's 18 / 27 and 19 / 27 Xner's 3.5 over the last 2 years! During the last 5 years Mariner turned 9 / 11 male 1.5 against Leicester and 5 over 7 wolves

20190811_181008.jpg

Nice dude! you had studied it. That's how it is, numbers and statistics don't always tell the truth, but lead you the right way most of the time. Well done!

Everything and forever in betting unfortunately does not exist! We are only interested in gaining more than the return on a line that is as good as yesterday's! If the referee in the 20 match turns out 16 you are a complete man!

20190811_195428.jpg

20190811_200140.jpg

20190811_200108.jpg

If you play such an 300 jacket that lets you play max, 20 all year long and turn you 16 funds, you earn 2.000 money and if you find any 10 good jackals you can find 20.000 too! Admnn once gave such max bets 1.000 and 1.500 euros, 5 times over Asian max bets and ended up giving everyone 100-150 and the limited 20 money! You will never win or ever (unfortunately). These 2 games were free from foreign fields but I just passed today. You don't even have to study on the subject of study anymore as others do it for you (robots). I'll leave some strangers where and where, mine will start later! This market is interesting, but only in the studies, because if you put it down your head the result will be zero!

Reactions: pipilas
Aston Villa - Bournemouth
Andrew 4.5 (Yellow) @1.47

Leganes - Osasuna
Andrew 5.5 (Yellow) @1.39

Espanol - Seville
Over 4.5 (Yellow) @1.63

3 @3.33

1.5/10

Espanol - Seville
Andrew 5.5 (Yellow) @1.90
3.5/10

In this game today I enter the risk of 6.5 / 10 to win 7.5 in 2 and 3 teams. For some reason I put the 2 in the last match but yesterday's misfortune that started in my own wrong takes me away from what I originally wanted to do. The other one was a dilemma of today's with Estranta in Vigo but here too I think I was wrong so all I can do now is not to mess with my psychology and mind, to cut the risk and the other half of the 5.5 midfield, which we've been talking about with Martinez a lot of times on the 5-6 theme. The match is very unpredictable because of 100% different Seville we don't know what metal it is! Red logically won't affect us at all, many came out yesterday and go for the exact 5 crook!

Last edited:
20190818_183624.jpg

0.5/10

Half of the middle is with yellow I forgot to write it and the other half partial with the exact 4!

1.95 / 2 / 10 / +1.9
1.82 / 5 / 10 / -5
/ 1.5 / 10 / -1.5
/ 3 / 10 / -3
1.90 / 3.5 / 10 / +3.15
/ 0.5 / 10 /
+2.75

I don't know how simple it seems for whom he happened to play them but for me that I have been dating for 10 years, it is easy! At 60 we had 4 yellows in the last match of the 2 and 3 games, Martinez then went on to say that he is doing at least 1-2 times every year and I have been highlighting him every year and every year its the betting games! It gets to the end and becomes 0-2 meaning if it was 50-50 up to that point for a card, then at 0-2 we go to at least 20-80 over the top game and so we know the referee and his mother. Exits the final neck of a card ie 4.5 to last card for the remaining minutes 1.57 the over and 2.25 the upper and with one card the midl + over the 2 team each one can do whatever he / she knows the experience or I don't know what else, I just mean betting intelligence! For the story the whole race went great on the cards, all the normal 5.5s that could come out came out both 4.5 and 5.5 except for the Martinez 1 that I made a mistake and gave it a bad value as long as I needed it together with english, in the pocket i could get more with the 2 male than i would with the xnumx over at the end because for me it was about 4.5% with 4.5% that wouldn't be a different card. The next time we have our own I will be in the process of writing it from the 90 for details so that there is a time for emergency betting and survival intelligence to be activated!

Reactions: manupao
Coria you have been playing this way for a long time because I am interested in card betting.

Coria you have been playing this way for a long time because I am interested in card betting.
With the alternative mod that is above the base line or the overhead line, I've only been dealing with the 2 lately for quite a few years now rather than the base line with the known average of 1.83 but specially a constant gain card ie if I ask for a good good frequency on 6 with 7 winning on 10, I see that I am losing at least 2 for one card and in fact these 1-2 games are my gain never mind and you have no sense whatsoever I keep the covers on my lap and mr what me but it was not enough. On top of the alternate spec that I can get an 8 in every 10 game and last year was a great year for the first 50 games and this year I want to go back to last year to see if it can ever be verified again! In the alternative I will try to get a performance either in a pregame or in the middle ie in 1.25-1.35 games to get them to 1.45-1.55 like we did yesterday when we found 3.5 and 1.50-1.60 before! I start with the 2 guys initially getting to know the teams a little bit about how they will play and start making a profile for each referee so we can see who we are dealing with in the very first serious derby like Atletico - Getafe pregame long because I have him in the negative but we saw in the 1 quarter that the game would run out quickly and that the referee would not be able to keep it.

Now let's take an example we have very early 2 good duels on the same day (Friday) Granada - Seville and Levante - Villarreal with arbitrations that can be played and 2 but we will have a line to 6.5 and X for X there normally we cannot play with 4.5 / 5.5 and we will start initially until 5 / 10 at 3ada and as time goes by the 10 line will become basic and 2 as an alternative with a clear image to X at X will be able. The same will happen in the next match!

Other 2 matches Thelta - Valencia and Getafe - Bilbao with yesterday's referee in Cyprus, have a little interest and will have 5.5 basic and 4.5 alternative but I'll see them tomorrow how I play them!

English Germans etc from last year I will not be worried but when I get bored looking at what others are playing and if I find something to put it down it will be more like the previous one that cost me psychologically and so again it will start at noon hopefully no mistake. If not by this sat / sure next month i will write down all the thoughts initially and all the movements in detail on the leg based on the initial positions i will be doing a few days earlier ie fourth to fifth coming out the neck.

With the alternative mod that is above the base line or the overhead line, I've only been dealing with the 2 lately for quite a few years now rather than the base line with the known average of 1.83 but specially a constant gain card ie if I ask for a good good frequency on 6 with 7 winning on 10, I see that I am losing at least 2 for one card and in fact these 1-2 games are my gain never mind and you have no sense whatsoever I keep the covers on my lap and mr what me but it was not enough. On top of the alternate spec that I can get an 8 in every 10 game and last year was a great year for the first 50 games and this year I want to go back to last year to see if it can ever be verified again! In the alternative I will try to get a performance either in a pregame or in the middle ie in 1.25-1.35 games to get them to 1.45-1.55 like we did yesterday when we found 3.5 and 1.50-1.60 before! I start with the 2 guys initially getting to know the teams a little bit about how they will play and start making a profile for each referee so we can see who we are dealing with in the very first serious derby like Atletico - Getafe pregame long because I have him in the negative but we saw in the 1 quarter that the game would run out quickly and that the referee would not be able to keep it.

Now let's take an example we have very early 2 good duels on the same day (Friday) Granada - Seville and Levante - Villarreal with arbitrations that can be played and 2 but we will have a line to 6.5 and X for X there normally we cannot play with 4.5 / 5.5 and we will start initially until 5 / 10 at 3ada and as time goes by the 10 line will become basic and 2 as an alternative with a clear image to X at X will be able. The same will happen in the next match!

Other 2 matches Thelta - Valencia and Getafe - Bilbao with yesterday's referee in Cyprus, have a little interest and will have 5.5 basic and 4.5 alternative but I'll see them tomorrow how I play them!

English Germans etc from last year I will not be worried but when I get bored looking at what others are playing and if I find something to put it down it will be more like the previous one that cost me psychologically and so again it will start at noon hopefully no mistake. If not by this sat / sure next month i will write down all the thoughts initially and all the movements in detail on the leg based on the initial positions i will be doing a few days earlier ie fourth to fifth coming out the neck.
Do you play 2 good companies from legitimate or other companies last year, what was your yield and how many bets did you make?

Do you play 2 good companies from legitimate or other companies last year, what was your yield and how many bets did you make?
Last year, in the middle of the year, in the first 50, the 40 came out comfortable and clean, with an average of 1.40, without the covers / corrections, the lost half could turn out to be something like a void! Clearly a 10% gold that in the process started to spoil but as I said it was perfectly normal for the numbers to start to spoil by 70 but I did not bother too much because a good goal was met so there was no reason to force it to the sample grows so that conclusions can be drawn. Let all 100 come out in 2 years! We are looking for 10 per month in 5 good months and we ask for the 8 won 1 void and a lost margin strictly! In the 3 bad months we have a margin of 7 wins to 3 losses to avoid damage. You mean that we are not talking about anything great in money since the best legal company that will give you forgotten the best performance, max bet in the basic now around 150 euros which means in the alternative 300 euros x 1.50 example in yesterday's match. Elsewhere you can do more but you will get instead of 1.50 at 1.30-1.40 and elsewhere as a batchop in live, let's say it will give you an alert, no authorization is provided to place a bet of 50-60 euros on an over 3.5 of 1.30-1.40 and it will take you broken 10s as time goes on. More or less we are talking about a ceiling per person at 300 euros max bet with a wine cellar at 3.000 and from there on you are looking for more accounts. Whether we like it or not, in all the valium markets, even where you are not expelled, the limits are 300 to 400 euros and whoever wins in the fair markets with 500 and 1000 thumbs up! Generally the game is played at specific limits in sthmn and novibet! In 365 we will see with 2s and 3s that we can reach with covers and corrections! Live alternatives do not exist in 365!

Last year, in the middle of the year, in the first 50, the 40 came out comfortable and clean, with an average of 1.40, without the covers / corrections, the lost half could turn out to be something like a void! Clearly a 10% gold that in the process started to spoil but as I said it was perfectly normal for the numbers to start to spoil by 70 but I did not bother too much because a good goal was met so there was no reason to force it to the sample grows so that conclusions can be drawn. Let all 100 come out in 2 years! We are looking for 10 per month in 5 good months and we ask for the 8 won 1 void and a lost margin strictly! In the 3 bad months we have a margin of 7 wins to 3 losses to avoid damage. You mean that we are not talking about anything great in money since the best legal company that will give you forgotten the best performance, max bet in the basic now around 150 euros which means in the alternative 300 euros x 1.50 example in yesterday's match. Elsewhere you can do more but you will get instead of 1.50 at 1.30-1.40 and elsewhere as a batchop in live, let's say it will give you an alert, no authorization is provided to place a bet of 50-60 euros on an over 3.5 of 1.30-1.40 and it will take you broken 10s as time goes on. More or less we are talking about a ceiling per person at 300 euros max bet with a wine cellar at 3.000 and from there on you are looking for more accounts. Whether we like it or not, in all the valium markets, even where you are not expelled, the limits are 300 to 400 euros and whoever wins in the fair markets with 500 and 1000 thumbs up! Generally the game is played at specific limits in sthmn and novibet! In 365 we will see with 2s and 3s that we can reach with covers and corrections! Live alternatives do not exist in 365!
How much are you playing around in the over / under cards total, and how much is your maxbet in the bet, if you get 10% yield what is your profit per month?

It is good not to write what everyone is playing or what he wants to play or what he intends to play because we do not know what everyone is and what anybody can see, let's go and play the next wrong, lose some for a card and to cover any here and to fight like any friend that 300 or 150 for this can be coins and not want to cover for me can be a sacred amount. I formally mentioned how much is the company max let's say i don't have and play break up with friends with other companies and just make an average. I typically stress that no one is fooling around and thinks they are making serious money with cards so I put yesterday's example with max bets on everyone in the 128 euro line and 20 minus the maximum profit in the 140 euro zone. offers you 150More profit per game and I follow this example because stmn has a lot of forgetting or going wrong and if you have to play line all the same you have to calculate the max bet of the company to play and the other as in the champions let's say champions beetle or interveteen and whatever else everyone can find to play. Yeld comes out on my own whether I play 300 or 30 or 50 or 5 or 0.5 whenever I typically count on what he can play and win on behalf of anyone who wants to deal and I count the numbers as usual.

We typically put in a 3.000 casket and the log is a clear diary since I was looking for 10 a month with a maximum ceiling of 300 euros then I would definitely have the opportunity to play 300x10 if I wanted to X max for 3.000 whenever we have 8x1.40 = 1.25 and 300 successful 1.40x420 = 8. If you go in for a bad month and only get 7 you will be almost out of your money because you will have 1.42 or 1.44 or 1.50 in no time to do much damage. If you don't even get 7 in a month it means that there is a failure and something goes wrong. It's very busy the first month and 3 first games so we don't spend too much time on the first 2-3 racing games and miss some games of the year like the athletic one - Getafe and the other two on Friday! the truth is i will never get into the first game so just scratch it and i want to make a small profit first by making a free 1 step because it is unfair for me to get an 300 from 10 sure bet X a month and make a step virtually without a hitch and you lose, I'm a curious man and a weird character in them! Sep-Oct-Nov-Dec is 4 months first and Jan-Feb-March-April the other 4 second ones are 8 months with 5 positive and 3 negative. You're looking for 5 months of profit, so if you catch the target 360x5 = 1800 and surely 90% can laugh at them, but we are clearly talking about what can be the maximum. So let's do it ourselves and with the 1.5 team over there, but there we go in other levels, so you can play both 3.000 per game or 30.000 per game and it's easier but certainly not enough money. whenever we can find what everyone has! 7-8 sept I want to believe I'll have a + 10 / 10 here and be able to pass the 1 step as 10 / 10. I also have my girlfriend with the 0 / 2 script starting in a month and there we have survived I think one month after the 50 firsts, the February or March broke 2 failures and the 7 came back after a X Coverings and how important it is will be on the line because I am not looking for either 8 matches or 1.000 matches this year. This is a very important step because if you have an advantage in a match that goes far beyond your chances and gets close to 50-50 and you can save, you have to do it because you're playing 80-20! Until I get the + 10 / 10 we will go down in theory. Apart from that there are other things on the cards that I will put them in slowly like the 2s and 3s that I want to make but in the end we will play with the cover. It is very important to them with the most starting before the other, that is Thelta - Real was before the good match of Gil (Valencia-Sociedad) when I looked at the weak match that can be marginally lost to the good because in 1 you can not you do something with the cover as it has a different match afterwards. In all the basics of 1.83 you mean that I play everything on the leb more than 2.00 + to have the margins at the end!

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...