Cash out? Not even!

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

qazdas

14 Aug 2018
For about a month now, in my account at STOIXIMAN, any bet by 0,50 - max bet and any odds by 1,01 - max odd and if I place it is locked directly and does not allow me to cash out in ANY TIME!
In contact with them, I was told that this restriction is a decision of the competent department and if it changes in the future I will be notified by email.
I imagine somebody will tell me welcome to the club .. : wlcm:

And my question is rhetorical..they have the right to do whatever they want ..?

PS: We are talking about a bill that is definitely negative in its entirety

Apparently they have

you would probably do something that bothers them, what and how i don't know

Reactions: qazdas
For about a month now, in my account at STOIXIMAN, any bet by 0,50 - max bet and any odds by 1,01 - max odd and if I place it is locked directly and does not allow me to cash out in ANY TIME!
In contact with them, I was told that this restriction is a decision of the competent department and if it changes in the future I will be notified by email.

Dear friend, I only play live in my basketball delays too much until they are accepted, so the performance changes and the market never goes away. This particular tragedy, that they like to do.

Have you added delay lately? .... because normally it's the opposite, it can get into tennis or basket points and if you are fast and have a good live score you get the performance, the cashout changes even slower.
(always for small amounts up to 50 Euro)

Have you added delay lately? .... because normally it's the opposite, it can get into tennis or basket points and if you are fast and have a good live score you get the performance, the cashout changes even slower.
(always for small amounts up to 50 Euro)
Yeah they've added a delay and not only can I not prevent a shooting foul, but not even the attack of a particular team. That is to say, in the flow of the game, it is very difficult for me to get through any market. Incredible mummy, to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: qazdas and blizzard

did you make a profit from the bad guys as long as you did?

answer us
did you use the function or abuse it?
how do you define abuse? Is the cashout function for use or for the eyes of the world?
if it's just for you to see and it's forbidden to walk, then yes I did abuse it!

did you make a profit from the bad guys as long as you did?
this is not the reason for the operation; be able to make the money you have wagered when you are satisfied with the profit offered?

Reactions: magon and FunBet
how do you define abuse? Is the cashout function for use or for the eyes of the world?
if it's just for you to see and it's forbidden to walk, then yes I did abuse it!

this is not the reason for the operation; be able to make the money you have wagered when you are satisfied with the profit offered?

But why, since the bettor gives money : ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:

Abuse is any act that deducts money from the profits of the bettor and must be punished with a limit, since unfortunately the death penalty does not apply in Greece, so at the moment it is the immediately best alternative.

But why, since the bettor gives money : ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:
The bettor offers a standard of almost 20 euros per month from Monday's freebet, and extra extras each month depending on the games, which on average should be another 20.

It also has the 0 rake with the 2-0 in major leagues as a win, also better, so the rewards get picked up even if you are in luck.

Now his cashout has a peculiarity, so if you've played tennis and you see a good scoreboard like williamhill's and not theirs that syncs with the stream, you can cashout as soon as a major point is lost and receive it on return that you would have had before he was lost.

It has a Delay Delay, which doesn't exist in the betting of course. They turn it off if it is the last point in a judged bet, but if you have played a winning match you can cashout before the break ... I tried 6-7 times and 1-2 didn't get much, of course I didn't.

Maybe this has something to do with the cashout abuse as a cancellation with an 100% refund, because they normally have the rake even if it's reduced when you do it, why cut it?

The bettor offers a standard of almost 20 euros per month from Monday's freebet, and extra extras each month depending on the games, which on average should be another 20.
Back to school Blizzard. I like that you consider yourself a razor in math. It is NOT only 40 € per month the winnings from the fullbets of the bet are guaranteed regardless of the result. Of course this will last for a year if you are lucky and they do not immediately take you for granted that you turn them. Then the usual limit of 200% will not come but a limit of 250 € everywhere.

It also has the 0 rake with the 2-0 in major leagues as a win, also better, so the rewards get picked up even if you are in luck.

Now his cashout has a peculiarity, so if you've played tennis and you see a good scoreboard like williamhill's and not theirs that syncs with the stream, you can cashout as soon as a major point is lost and receive it on return that you would have had before he was lost.

It has a Delay Delay, which doesn't exist in the betting of course. They turn it off if it is the last point in a judged bet, but if you have played a winning match you can cashout before the break ... I tried 6-7 times and 1-2 didn't get much, of course I didn't.

Maybe this has something to do with the cashout abuse as a cancellation with an 100% refund, because they normally have the rake even if it's reduced when you do it, why cut it?
No, my friend It doesn't give a damn ... You're gonna play and If you are good at your choices then you just think you are winning at those offers ... But what are we talking about? For Monday's free 5 euro bet? To play what 20 euro in a match ... And if I catch it, give me 5 euro ... yes you heard it well! 5 euros to double them ... Do us a favor in the convenience store ...
All I get for him is his free missions up to 25 euro free bet on PAOK and something extraordinary final chl, euro etc that get him the scalp

No, my friend It doesn't give a damn ... You're gonna play and If you are good at your choices then you just think you are winning at those offers ... But what are we talking about? For Monday's free 5 euro bet? To play what 20 euro in a match ... And if I catch it, give me 5 euro ... yes you heard it well! 5 euros to double them ... Do us a favor in the convenience store ...
All I get for him is his free missions up to 25 euro free bet on PAOK and something extraordinary final chl, euro etc that get him the scalp
From fullbets that were all 25 € Seconds and 50 € to the champions - europa the trading of the S / C, made them now freebet 5 € and 25 €?

Of the fullbets that were all 25 € Seconds and 50 € at the champions - europa the trading of the N / A made it now freebet 5 € and 25 €?
Yes ... the secondary free bets are talismanic ... and full bets like Ajax-Paok and Tubaline 25! Since June last year I don't remember getting a full bet on 50 euros if I'm not mistaken ... and in the World I think it was the final 25

Back to school Blizzard. I like that you consider yourself a razor in math. It is NOT only 40 € per month the winnings from the fullbets of the bet are guaranteed regardless of the result. Of course this will last for a year if you are lucky and they do not immediately take you for granted that you turn them. Then the usual limit of 200% will not come but a limit of 250 € everywhere.
I don't know if there is a risk that your money will be eaten if they consider it an abusing bonus

Yes ... the secondary free bets are talismanic ... and full bets like Ajax-Paok and Tubaline 25! Since June last year I don't remember getting a full bet on 50 euros if I'm not mistaken ... and in the World I think it was the final 25
Well, I remembered it until last summer when I was given it and it was 25 Seconds and 50 the rest.

Reactions: Mixalis81
I don't know if there is a risk that your money will be eaten if they consider it an abusing bonus
One reason for the misuse of cash out that I imagine betting means is ... and it is about value bet ...
eg I play double the previous match in Kazakhstan and the double I got on 4.5 and slamming 2 days with them on 2.60 ... And let's say I've played 30 euro and it comes down to the 75-xNUMX euro curl up before the fight even happens ... I think in that case you get them in the eye ...

For Monday's free 5 euro bet? To play what 20 euro in a match ... And if I catch it, give me 5 euro ... yes you heard it well! 5 euros to double them ... Do us a favor in the convenience store ...
Monday's 10 Euro you play even in luck, if we remove the rake give 19 Euro every month, we've calculated it in other local detail.

The other bids you are saying are much bigger but not stable, when I said 20 euros still to be in.

ΥΓ
Never fool around with whatever money you have because it's disrespectful and at some point you may need it ... and of course it gives you cheese to play, it doesn't give you bourbon for your coffee, but it's a pure gift that you can easily win even by random play

Condition
It is not open for further responses.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...