Challenger 2019

Answer: Challenger 2019

I start some fun thing that is sorry but it's a fun fun bet. we have been doing it for centuries in football 0.5 and there is an opportunity to have fun in tennis with the alternatives that 365 opens in turf. where else there is not!

Grenoyer - Kotow
Over 16.5 @1.11
9 units

* banka 100 units!

edit because it starts in the service the 1.08 has been done and it is also stolen in its + 4.5 theft, ie not accepting 1 over the worst in each set and not getting our own!

Last edited:

Granollers - Kotov (6-4, 4-6, 3-6)
Kotov (+ 4.5) @1.512
5/10 +2.56

A great and important victory! Even though he was back with a set and a bracelet, he immediately responded and showed that he would even fight for the magic / reversal (10.00 +) that we anticipated and expected! It shows a little bit of the charm and quite unfocused at this time but it has very good moves with its body and it takes time and work to improve technically. However, he works very well for his height, and it certainly takes time in the game to find his boundaries and clicks to adapt his game accordingly and with the adversary because he has to know a lot of different styles as he rises his level ! Betting we put weight on the handicaps what we did in the middle of this month, and I do not generally get to the chalence so early but I knew 100% that I did and who I did! @3.47 has closed our friend's prize and from 3.50 to 4.00 we could talk about value, 2.75 with 3.25 initially begged the buck and he wanted to persecute the player not to worry about the game because he was a predictor of his own a bit that the chick has a bowl of chance in this couple! Let's go for it and wait for 4 folders in 5 type 1.20 to 1.40! The 1.40 darsh ​​has fallen to 1.20 and the truth is that it does not have the same opening (1.40) and with the masur and the ginard, 2 has replaced 1o. either of them was a mistake and 2 was wrong but we are clear that it does not mean that he will win KOULOS. Churkaz is stable on 1.40 since 1 is 2 (Hu) as a favorite to win the tournament, but the match can be tricky in the 1 set until it finds its rhythm because vatoutin is potent as a wrestler! 1.20-1.22 has gone to 1.12-1.15 after playing with an unknown player who is not even on the map and we have a chance to meet him tonight (I hope not with a loser) because he will probably work us this year! Finally, the German and Defferker opened low, but his performance came up somewhat (they get better).

of those we did not play yesterday, the villel cleaned as the egg the carloffie who shamefully lost from the martin in the previous week in a match that opened 2.2 by mistake and ended up at 1.25 that if we knew he would be there we would be going for surebet ! we were also playing 3 on the basis of the winning set at doubles but we did not have a psychology for that while we were playing and we could not control it. and the Australian bourgeois was a game I wanted to play on the 1.5 + 1.48 set with 2.00, but the XNUMX + of the victory with the MNXX + against the mountaineer who is currently not scratching and we can keep him on the track with him with a raised player. something else I did not see, and after the good intuition of these toys I did not play, I figured that after a big losing streak is my day, my chance to get results because the value requires results, otherwise it does not come from alone just as fairplay says). an entire Marseilles will be coming out of this team because it did not bring results and the team initially if he got what he was saying to the authorities would have a higher score than Seville and I do not know if he did not get his own goal in the last stage if he would still have this group! with a few words, we want exactly this value + prediction + effect otherwise it is better to go to the vulgar to sell potatoes! and finally we also want this invisible power that I do not personally possess as a character for this and every year we will fight for the savior and when we fall for a year, we will re-turn the next one for the jerseys. for Europe we are not, but we are expected to hit it in the years to come: meeting:

and because I do not believe in the miracles because I wonder if you catch 1.20 + 1.40 + 1.40 + 1.60 I will go out to 3.00 + I do not pass and I rounded down to here! at least not to hurt the victory of the chicken with the past bucks!

5a @ 11.00 +

+2

MBTDB.jpg

the statistics of the game yesterday with his anecdote was a German, a Dutchman and a Greek! the companies predicted the difficulty that the German could encounter initially and we were in the middle, we only predicted the result and we were in the middle. the professionals played back because they read correctly and both did not.

the reason for this was the difficulty that Hu (no 1) and the darchi and the German could encounter initially. Darchis finally fought but lost and was 5's last match at the placement, without 7.00 being exactly gone, and until that time it was a lesser mistake than 11.00's 5. it was something new in 365 that I discovered and I did yesterday. the new style is the pregame overturning in the chalenzers and here I think it can start a new study after it has a great foundation. we conclude that it was inappropriate to have a unit on the floor, all over Germany, all over Hu (no1), all over Hu (no2) and all of them together in the darling hahaha mercy who says he does not play under 2 performance, fucks 1.40 and 1.60 but plays with all that in the middle and does not just play 1.40 alone but resumes all over again at 1.40 and then resumes all at 1.60 and then resumes all at 1.20 which could easily make it difficult and lose the 1 set! finally the fight of the idiot and the monstrosity and I am in their 2!

I'm going to play the fun bet of the 1.11 alternator on Guinard with Lestienne. I do not think this 1.20 + is good and I often see it in Lestienne, so good to say; I have not seen him ever play and I have a great deal of courage about 1.20 + with Guinard who yesterday excluded Darsis. my measure is + 4.5, but I can not play a bracelet on someone I have not seen before, but we will see in a little what role it is playing! 1 I will be playing 1.11 on this day and I want to avoid high stakes 18.5 in matches, I prefer to have a hot 1.20 - 1.30 favorite to play quite low to 16.5 to see if we can survive!

the game has just begun but has not made any choice for the game for some reason no cancellation!

Kotov - Bourgue
Kotov (+ 1.5 set) @1.62

Saville - Soeda
Saville (+ 1.5 set) @1.55

Harris - Bourchier
Bourchier (+ 5.5) @1.65

Brands - Bachinger
Brands (+ 2.5) @1.63

Otte - Humbert
Otte (+ 3.5) @1.80

Banes - Giustino
Banes @1.72

Hu1B.png

That was not done with Vatutin can be done in 2 with Barrere. Barrere and Rosol last week made 1 with a winning set and a game loss with a marginal TB in the 2 set. The same goes for Hemery to play 1 in this tournament with 1's TB and a defeat on the other side without having any chance of a bracelet and the 3 set in the TB, the 2 set is easy to lose! The fact that he will lose from Hu seems very likely but can stand competitive in the 1 set and make a TB victory as Hu and Vatutin's play could be judged by Vatutin at the 1 set of TBs. The German played back 2 for the same style of player De Bakker / Brands, although he had to return from 3-0 to 2o TB and then saved a penalty kick. How likely it is to stick and 3 to reverse do not know other we live for twists and turns!

Fortunately, I did not go through lestienne's win because he won with a set and a bracelet and served for the 30-0 match and eventually banged, lost the set to TB and would even lose the Blackjack match!

In the rollover all went up to one point, took 1 set and went 2 back to TB and 9.00 was basically 1.50 but the bout was extremely competitive in the whole match and it was not verified that the 3 set would be taken it was easy to see, and it seemed from the match. Ms. Output was + 4.5 after the 1-1 set. Whoever played it and saw it letting the 3 set run like it was 5.5 / 10 to win the 1.50 snooker on an 3 set of literally 50-50 no matter what the mummy has suffered mentally and lost the tennis within a few minutes and lost with 6-1.

Moller - Kvitkovski
Kyvatkovsky (+ 1.5 sets) @1.40

Milosevic - Martinez
Martinez @1.45

2 @2.00

1/10

------------

Moller - Kvitkovski
Over 21.5 @1.90
1.1/10

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
    Ertzan Ertzan: He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch