Championsbet: Cancellation of a winning bet of 3000 euros

dronald961

15 Ion 2018
Good evening, I wanted to ask if any of the lawyers know how to deal with betting cases !!! I played the following ticket about 15 days ago it had an odds of 125 on the day of the match after 12 days the odds reached 5 to 6 it was playing ... the company normally gave fuel oil simply because I know they have a condition in the cassette I did not press it !!! We get to a little bit, the match comes in normally, they score goals with their cassout to God, I don't press it, I go and cover bet365, a part of the amount, specifically 550 euros ... the match ends and the double comes out, so the account in the championship is credited with 3k ... happy I fall asleep .... And in the morning around 9 they empty the account and return the 25 euros .... so instead of profit I go out and minus the money I had coverage ... And I ask 15 days dn could not cancel the bet had to win first; Dld if I lost all honey milk? Do you know what I can do about this? There is also a condition that says that the company can cancel the bet one hour before the match I sent it to them and they answer that there is a term that says after the end ... dld they can cancel that odds have dropped?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200215-155953_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200215-155953_Gallery.jpg
    692.8 KB · Views : 360
  • Screenshot_20200215-155943_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200215-155943_Gallery.jpg
    919.4 KB · Views : 389
  • Screenshot_20200215-160018_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200215-160018_Gallery.jpg
    790.4 KB · Views : 321
  • Screenshot_20200215-174634_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200215-174634_Gmail.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views : 330
First and foremost, the performance you played was unreal, you know that too. From then on, the company's condition regarding the cancellation of these bets up to one hour before the game, makes sense. But in my opinion, if you have not canceled the bet when the game starts, you have to pay. Mistakes pay off, if you do not have the infrastructure to offer a serious product, it is better to close the store.

However, you made a mistake by covering the game elsewhere. In this case, it is better to cashout live.

Reactions: JordanRules
First and foremost, the performance you played was unreal, you know that too. From then on, the company's condition regarding the cancellation of these bets up to one hour before the game, makes sense. But in my opinion, if you have not canceled the bet when the game starts, you have to pay. Mistakes pay off, if you do not have the infrastructure to offer a serious product, it is better to close the store.

However, you made a mistake by covering the game elsewhere. In this case, it is better to cashout live.
Dude, I know the odds are high, but if you count the odds, I played with the odds. is that they had 10 days to make it a void but they were waiting to see what would come out .. I have played such points again one with 15 odds they paid it and another again it was so wrong which they void normally before the match starts

This bet does not play to be paid for any reason. We do not even need to discuss how out of place and time this performance was. Nor does it make sense to sit down and analyze what they can and cannot do. The mistake here is all yours. Since such bets have been canceled again in the past, you should have been more suspicious. In such cases you either just cashout or cover only 25 euros of the initial bet to minimize exposure.

The best thing to do is to accept that you pressed it and go below.

It is a company where all operations except support, marketing and accounting are performed by external providers. error has been made by the provider of the odds.

put pressure
let them know that you opened a topic in betting forums and informed other players
for their arbitrariness
that you intend to continue to defraud them by showing evidence of it to the detriment of
your scam that will result in the massive prevention of new players not to prefer this company as well as will shake the confidence of those who are already members.

send it everywhere
to the PPC, to the consumer protection center, to the gaming committee
even on channels, television, radio and internet and send them snapshots and copies and warn them that you will also distribute this material to online players if they do not repay the debt owed to you

Reactions: Larry
The mistake here is all yours.

if he did not hack the company's server to change the odds himself
then what you say does not apply

and I'm waiting for you to explain to us on the subject of goalbet what you said is not the job of the company to explain its rules to its customers

Nice stuff ... And I know, I can accuse the company of deceit and say, "You know, you throw the cheese at the world's supposedly by mistake, some people bite and if they lose, hello. .
Even Kougias can not refute this reasoning that I express now. We used to talk about etc ... Re tiger and tiger again ...

put pressure
let them know that you opened a topic in betting forums and informed other players
for their arbitrariness
that you intend to continue to defraud them by showing evidence of it to the detriment of
your scam that will result in the massive prevention of new players not to prefer this company as well as will shake the confidence of those who are already members.

send it everywhere
to the PPC, to the consumer protection center, to the gaming committee
even on channels, television, radio and internet and send them snapshots and copies and warn them that you will also distribute this material to online players if they do not repay the debt owed to you

My friend, I do not want to land you abruptly but they do not catch.
Anyway, this company is not a big name, nor will it be, it knows that those who will become its customers become precisely because it makes mistakes. will never gather the masses. defamation will not deprive her much.
also if anyone who simply wrote his complaints on a betting page changed his mind and paid him out of fear of outcry, no player would have lost money.

to our topic now, for the lost brother of goal2, to say a big thumbs up who found this huge value. I do not know the market, but the drop in performance was such that it proves that the initial return was unrealistic.

I have never seen such performance in 1-x-2. not even in an accurate score of the type 4-0, the Olympiakos does not meet Bayern easily these numbers. surely the championsbet behaved insidiously, believing that the result will probably not come out, so they will see the 25th, but it will just come out again cancel it.

for a lawyer who knows these issues and the legal law of malta I do not know anyone.
For a start, make complaints about the known, the free ones (European Consumer Center, MGA, SBR) and God helper.

Reactions: FunBet
What I have said is that we do not know our power as customers and consumers. When you place bets of 50-100-200 euros per month, yes you are a customer and they must respect you.
I can respect someone who cancels my bet on the spot, but not after the match.
Dude, you's not doing anything to us, let's go somewhere else. Even lower odds, but you get it for sure. And not even "you know, betting is for fun" tricks etc.
I said again, bf left a huge gap behind her. But come on, there is no dude to take them all.
And for the friend who opened the topic: Yes, they can cancel whatever they like under any pretext and expel you. It says so in the terms of the agreement.

Reactions: apophasic and magon
You have no power as a customer-consumer against betting companies. Business is mafia and I wonder why it is so difficult for you to understand.

Whatever reputation you get for company A no matter how much you push, soon I who have eaten limit / exclusion / theft from company B, C and D will be forced to go and play in A knowing the risk.

This is the cycle that all the companies have organized in agreement with each other and in which we the players enter to run.

That is why every year they are more unscrupulous and more mobile because the companies will never lose, but every player has a lot to lose with every limit. I'm sorry but the bread is over here. The risks are now bigger and bigger because at least once you knew that in the end you will be paid. Not even that now

To say I have power as a consumer does not just mean "I and 10.000 others are moving from company A to company B". It may even mean "I and 10.000 others are betting for a month".
But because of addiction, this does not happen, which is why companies have set up an informal cartel. Because customers circle, anyway.

You and the others cut it. No one will care. There are 10 times more to play. In addition, some people bet on livelihood, not pocket money. For some, "we do not gamble" is not a solution.

You and the others cut it. No one will care. There are 10 times more to play. In addition, some people bet on livelihood, not pocket money. For some, "we do not gamble" is not a solution.
How does "I make a living" get stuck when you yourself said that you do not know if you will be paid, I do not know ... Otherwise, yes, when necessary I cut it.

How does "I make a living" get stuck when you yourself said that you do not know if you will be paid, I do not know ... Otherwise, yes, when necessary I cut it.

That's exactly what all companies need. They may not pay you, they will pay you. There is no luxury in rejecting companies in the Greek market. You cut it, but the other has a job. Instead, he draws cards to his boss, sits at the computer and works. He lived the illusion that the player has power over the companies when there are people who bet Bono for Papa.

Good evening, I wanted to ask if any of the lawyers know how to deal with betting cases !!! I played the following ticket about 15 days ago it had an odds of 125 on the day of the match after 12 days the odds reached 5 to 6 it was playing ... the company normally gave fuel oil simply because I know they have a condition in the cassette I did not press it !!! We get to a little bit, the match comes in normally, they score goals with their cassout to God, I don't press it, I go and cover bet365, a part of the amount, specifically 550 euros ... the match ends and the double comes out, so the account in the championship is credited with 3k ... happy I fall asleep .... And in the morning around 9 they empty the account and return the 25 euros .... so instead of profit I go out and minus the money I had coverage ... And I ask 15 days dn could not cancel the bet had to win first; Dld if I lost all honey milk? Do you know what I can do about this? There is also a condition that says that the company can cancel the bet one hour before the match I sent it to them and they answer that there is a term that says after the end ... dld they can cancel that odds have dropped?
Did you have any newer ones? did you get paid

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...